Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
These files are illustrations I've created for future use. They are not available yet and are mostly placeholders until they're used. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Reactions: TheUltimateWanker

Arkana

Jun 3, 2018
Hello there can someone explain me how the mood of pokemon works and how to change it? What is the difference between moods and finnaly can someone please post a list of moods and what they do. Also if enyone have the list of pokemon attack by lv up plus how to fool the game to think it is halloween or others events based on time and day i would be so thankful to you.

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
Hello there can someone explain me how the mood of pokemon works and how to change it? What is the difference between moods and finnaly can someone please post a list of moods and what they do. Also if enyone have the list of pokemon attack by lv up plus how to fool the game to think it is halloween or others events based on time and day i would be so thankful to you.
time and day stuff relies on your computer's internal clock, so just change it in settings before you load the game.

fvcknintendo

Aug 26, 2019
i notice im missing debug file for debug mode and the poochyena event doesnt work i never get the quest for it and i have 4 badges

Brine-99

Dec 9, 2018
i notice im missing debug file for debug mode and the poochyena event doesnt work i never get the quest for it and i have 4 badges
have you beat Cognac with the first gymleader yet? you need the fly HM to do it (you get it after the Breloom brothers event) and try playing the sneak peak version?

Here's a small test release. It's incomplete, so there's a lot left unfinished that will likely be completed in November.

Since there was interest in tinkering with the game, I'm less concerned about filesize in this release. So I've left the additional files intact. You can even look under the hood to see how everything's held together with chewing gum, toothpicks, duct tape, paperclips, and spaghetti! Cool! Happy Halloween!

- Various bug fixes.
- Default scene handler polished.
- New Trainer Classes.
- Various graphics and music polish.
- Challenging the aggressive Poochyena pairs with less than two able Pokémon will result in an automatic loss.
- Revive your fossils at the Ocean Research Facility in Cliffshore City!
- Explore more of the Midara Region
- New decorations available in both Cliffshore City and Marigold City.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes