Juanillo

Oct 6, 2019
Testing with the default handler in Debug mode or calling scenes in general?

In the case of the former, F9 opens the Debug menu when in Debug mode and there is an option on the bottom.

In the case of the latter, they are called by a script function. Depending on what you're trying to do, there are some example events around.
What do I do with the debug?
and where is the script function

Last edited:

Juanillo

Oct 6, 2019
[QUOTE = "Hino-Arashi, publicación: 2566578, miembro: 655688"]
A juzgar por sus respuestas, esto probablemente no sea lo que está buscando. No entiendo tu pregunta inicial.
[/CITAR]
pero dijiste que F9 abre el menú de depuración cuando está en modo de depuración y hay una opción en la parte inferior y qué hago con eso

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
So I've left the additional files intact. You can even look under the hood to see how everything's held together with chewing gum, toothpicks, duct tape, paperclips, and spaghetti! Cool!
Don't sell yourself short man, for a game made in RPGMaker, considering how well it imitates a legitimate Pokemon game, it's all working really well.

Reactions: Juanillo

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
In the "Test Hentai Battle Handler" Is there a way to test double penetrations?!? Thanks in advance.....

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I press F9 on my laptop for debug and nothing happens

You open the "Debug" application in the game folder, Then when you load the game in "Debug" that's when you press F9..... Hope that helped..... (Sorry if I didn't word anything correctly I have autism soo its kinda hard for me word certain sentences...)

Reactions: DanimusPrime

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
mm what condition require to trigger that job in Aster Town? i got only 3 jobs the herbal package deliver, tiny mushroom and lost kid, so i wonder how get that job?

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
mm what condition require to trigger that job in Aster Town? i got only 3 jobs the herbal package deliver, tiny mushroom and lost kid, so i wonder how get that job?
It requires the story having progressed past helping out Jamie in the northern portion of the Kindling Woods off of Route 5.

Last edited:

Jill Ashford

May 19, 2019

Here's a small test release. It's incomplete, so there's a lot left unfinished that will likely be completed in November.

Since there was interest in tinkering with the game, I'm less concerned about filesize in this release. So I've left the additional files intact. You can even look under the hood to see how everything's held together with chewing gum, toothpicks, duct tape, paperclips, and spaghetti! Cool! Happy Halloween!

- Various bug fixes.
- Default scene handler polished.
- New Trainer Classes.
- Various graphics and music polish.
- Challenging the aggressive Poochyena pairs with less than two able Pokémon will result in an automatic loss.
- Revive your fossils at the Ocean Research Facility in Cliffshore City!
- Explore more of the Midara Region
- New decorations available in both Cliffshore City and Marigold City.
I can not believe it. Not only can you change many aspects, it also includes some animations with Emmie. This is amazing, great!

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes