Rodita

May 22, 2017
Someone can give me a save game? Can also name the player as "Rodita"? And how did i use the Debug mode?

ttt111111

Jul 7, 2018
having some trouble playing this
every time i start it up its like the down arrow key is being held down so i cant change options and whenever i beat a pokemon battle and it asks if i wanna take advantage it drops to no
please help i cant jerk off like this

pc version

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
having some trouble playing this
every time i start it up its like the down arrow key is being held down so i cant change options and whenever i beat a pokemon battle and it asks if i wanna take advantage it drops to no
please help i cant jerk off like this

pc version
Only thing I can tell you is the usual "check if you don't have any controller plugged in". Apart from that I'm afraid I can't be of any help.

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
screenshots3.png

Pokémon Ecchi Version - 12/11/2019 Update

Download here: ( 146.97 MB )

for Pokémon Ecchi Version.

- New events.
- Default scene handler polished.
- Post-battle narration reduced.
- New Trainer Classes.
- Various graphics and music polish.
- Added footfalls ( can be enabled/disabled in Options ).
- It is now possible to run while wearing a towel.
- AV filming polished.
- Certain titles will offer beneficial effects.
- Challenging the aggressive Poochyena pairs with less than two able Pokémon will result in an automatic loss.
- Revive your fossils at the Ocean Research Facility in Cliffshore City!
- Explore more of the Midara Region
- New decorations available in both Cliffshore City and Margold City.
- After clearing, Marigold City Gym's puzzle will remain solved.
- Strength obtainable in Marigold City.
- A Smeargle tutor may be found in Cliffshore City.

If you encounter an error upon starting up an old save, don't worry: it's simply initializing some unset variables.

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Also, seems to be a bug if you play the game while on a mission. You can no longer access the Pokecenter mission handlers... Not sure why. Seems it might be related to playing the newest version while upgrading to it while already on a mission.

This is pretty annoying. Not sure what variables to set to unlock this, as the mission is handled by a script. Guess I'd have to dig through scripts...

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
Also, seems to be a bug if you play the game while on a mission. You can no longer access the Pokecenter mission handlers... Not sure why. Seems it might be related to playing the newest version while upgrading to it while already on a mission.

This is pretty annoying. Not sure what variables to set to unlock this, as the mission is handled by a script. Guess I'd have to dig through scripts...
Switch 115 flags if the player has currently accepted a job. The global variable of $job within the save file records their current job and progress.

I haven't been able to replicate this, but I plan to release a hotfix for some bugs. Is there a particular part it's stuck at specifically? Aster Town and Aswood City's part-time job desks work for me.

Aramara

May 10, 2018
View attachment 484256

Pokémon Ecchi Version - 12/11/2019 Update

Download here: ( 146.97 MB )

for Pokémon Ecchi Version.

- New events.
- Default scene handler polished.
- Post-battle narration reduced.
- New Trainer Classes.
- Various graphics and music polish.
- Added footfalls ( can be enabled/disabled in Options ).
- It is now possible to run while wearing a towel.
- AV filming polished.
- Certain titles will offer beneficial effects.
- Challenging the aggressive Poochyena pairs with less than two able Pokémon will result in an automatic loss.
- Revive your fossils at the Ocean Research Facility in Cliffshore City!
- Explore more of the Midara Region
- New decorations available in both Cliffshore City and Margold City.
- After clearing, Marigold City Gym's puzzle will remain solved.
- Strength obtainable in Marigold City.
- A Smeargle tutor may be found in Cliffshore City.

If you encounter an error upon starting up an old save, don't worry: it's simply initializing some unset variables.
Ooh I like what I see already, especially with Charizard sporting that happy boner there. Can we see more lewd pokemon sprite edits like that in battle at some point?

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Switch 115 flags if the player has currently accepted a job. The global variable of $job within the save file records their current job and progress.

I haven't been able to replicate this, but I plan to release a hotfix for some bugs. Is there a particular part it's stuck at specifically? Aster Town and Aswood City's part-time job desks work for me.
I transferred just before catching the Pikachu. When I attempt to talk to the mission handler, nothing happens. I fixed it by rolling back my game, completing the quest, THEN transferring over the save.

I don't have an easy way of reproducing it, I didn't think you would want my save. But if you save just before catching the Pikachu, that should copy my state.

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
Check inside of the Marigold City Gym to find one of them.
hasn't the Golduck having sex with the gym leader event been there for a while now? Also I noticed the Marigold hot spring is finally available, but cant find anything to do there.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes