Svimes

Jun 23, 2018
Having a problem where the quest to take cynthia to the forest during the day isn't completing got the scene with her and the Tangela but it's still showing as incomplete and wont repeat.
Anyone know a workaround for now or is there some hidden love/lust stat threshold to pass?

Elaianor

Dec 5, 2020
Having a problem where the quest to take cynthia to the forest during the day isn't completing got the scene with her and the Tangela but it's still showing as incomplete and wont repeat.
Anyone know a workaround for now or is there some hidden love/lust stat threshold to pass?
had the same problem, just took cynthia to the forest again at daytime and clicked past the normal "wild area" event, the quest seems to be registered as completed now.

I think this happend for me because the trigger for her Tangela scene also works in the morning so I got the scene to early

Elaianor

Dec 5, 2020
how do you get the pokemon sex scenes?
you need to talk to a girl and invite her to the wild area, you have to pick a specific area at a certain time for it to work.
On the rotom-pad is the "Quests Menu" where you can see one combination for each girl.

Or you can just use the "Cheats Menu" and "Jump to Event" cheat

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.18
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.18
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 2289449
View attachment 2178864
View attachment 2178867
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :

PokeSluts [v0.18] Mega
I made a small update in the portuguese translation to version 0.18

Fiz uma pequena atualização na tradução por português para a versão 0.18

Reactions: CaperAdInfernus

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Why does my game returns to the menu after the newer Pokemon scenes with Cynthia and Serena? Can't find any issue on why this happens.

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021

PokeSluts v0.19 Release to Public
Hey everyone, this is the new version, please check the change log and enjoy it.
-
-
-
ChangeLog (v0.19):
  • Added Pokemon Event to Dawn.
  • Added Pokemon Event to Misty.
  • Added Pokemon Event to Nemona.
  • Added Pokemon Event to May.
  • Added Pokemon Event to Serena.
  • Added Pokemon Event to Cynthia.
  • Added those events to the Cheats.

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PokeSluts-0.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jeiz

Jun 13, 2018
It is matter of time when Nintendo takes this game and his patreon down, unfortunately :(

Apr 7, 2023
How many minutes of enjoyment can you get from the this game right now? I know it is very early in development, but I like to have at least 1 hour of fun per download

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
So. What's the target demographic here? From previews, I gather it's dudes who like to sit and watch girls get fucked by other dicks? Ngl, sounds a lot like NTR to me. :KEK:

Reactions: MAD6999

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
So. What's the target demographic here? From previews, I gather it's dudes who like to sit and watch girls get fucked by other dicks? Ngl, sounds a lot like NTR to me. :KEK:
There's plenty of scenes with the girls if you want that? People get real twitchy about anything close to NTR though lmao the girls are just fucking animals not people

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
i'm not sure if anyone else has this issue but in the cave with may when she's getting screwed by the macoke{?} no matter what once the event finishes it kicks me to the main menu

milesld

May 26, 2020
i'm not sure if anyone else has this issue but in the cave with may when she's getting screwed by the macoke{?} no matter what once the event finishes it kicks me to the main menu
Trying any event mentioned in the hints throws me to the main screen.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes