UltimaXeno

Apr 9, 2019
whenever I use the cheats to set the girls naked and go see them, I get an error message and when I click ignore, the game continues on, but the girls are invisible and wont appear unless I change their outfit. I'm using my save from ver. 0.5 if that matters?

Sep 23, 2021
whenever I use the cheats to set the girls naked and go see them, I get an error message and when I click ignore, the game continues on, but the girls are invisible and wont appear unless I change their outfit. I'm using my save from ver. 0.5 if that matters?
that's a long standing issue. I keep hoping we get an update that fixes it but at this point I just assume the it's not going to be addressed.

Elaianor

Dec 5, 2020
that's a long standing issue. I keep hoping we get an update that fixes it but at this point I just assume the it's not going to be addressed.
thankfully your assumption was wrong. The issue was adressed in v0.20 (which is out for public on their itch.io). From what i can tell it seems to work propperly now.

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Is there any news on the bug that kicks you to the main menu should you try to see any of the pokemon scenes?

Dragonmsyer77

Jul 23, 2019
Okay is it just me or something else because whenever I do a quest mission like go to the beach area with Misty in the morning, after the event the game just goes back to the main menu

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.21
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.21
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 2289449
View attachment 2178864
View attachment 2178867
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :

PokeSluts [v0.21] Mega
I made a small update in the portuguese translation to version 0.21

Fiz uma pequena atualização na tradução por português para a versão 0.21

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021

ChangeLog(v0.22):

• Added New Feature, Use Hypno Hypnosis.
  • Added 3 New Hypnosis Scene to Cynthia.
  • Added 3 New Hypnosis Scene to Serena.
  • Added 3 New Hypnosis Scene to Dawn.
  • Small Changes.

Reactions: DarkDank

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PokeSluts-0.22.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
The three hypno new scenes just seem to be "call me master" "show tongue" "show underwear", so basically just older scenes with new text. Not much worth getting excited about this update

Reactions: genfetish
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes