SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Reading comments gives me the idea that this is actually another decent VN in honeyselect? Thats a rare flower.
We meet again, Enoch! If there's one thing I've noticed it's that you and I have a very similar taste in games... and I wouldn't publish a game myself that I'm not personally a fan of, sooooo.

Go ahead and try it out. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Ennoch

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I usually avoid .1 but ThunderRob spoke so highly of it I had to give it a shot I was NOT disappointed! Extremely well written and I really like the characters (both visually and writing wise) naomi is such a sweetheart that I will prolly make a separate save just for her and a second man whore run lol.

vedpls

Feb 24, 2018
Great little game! Writing Naomi and Melanie like that makes me afraid of what's to come with other girls.. They just seem like the perfect little family you'd love to just explore and be there for.. Hopefully you'll let me become a fully committed family man by the end :p

• Love
Reactions: Tom10 and SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Great little game! Writing Naomi and Melanie like that makes me afraid of what's to come with other girls.. They just seem like the perfect little family you'd love to just explore and be there for.. Hopefully you'll let me become a fully committed family man by the end :p
Thank you for the feedback, it's nice to know that the female characters I spent so much time creating and imaginating are a hit with players!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Everytime this game gets a new patron..an angel gets her hoohaa licked...(shameless corporate plug..i've become a shill ;) ) quality writing gets me..i hope it gets alot more..plus..he's one of us..ONE OF US..ONE OF US..YOU'LL FLOAT TOO....damn..that escalated quickly...i mean..he's slogged in the pirate trenches along with us..and knows what the players here really want and is gonna craft a tale to astound us all...so...really..give it a try..ya wont be sorry(reading required..no skipping..the story is the thing)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Oh Mighty Krull Lord of all things sig..can you look down apon your flock and bless us with a stunning one of a kind as only Krull can do Louvre quality sig for this game? i humbly thank you for sparing even a second to acknowledge this request.

• Haha
Reactions: SrRK

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Fan Sigs/Fan Signatures (At the request of the dev):

Polarity-Fan-Sig-Mel.gif Polarity-Fan-Sig-Naomi.gif

Links:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/07/354748_Polarity-Fan-Sig-Mel.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/07/354749_Polarity-Fan-Sig-Naomi.gif
Thanks Sir Dammed for reaching out!

PS. Sorry ThunderRob. If you had a look at Krull's profile, you'll see the assist from him...

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
I see cheating tag? there will be NTR possibility? :love:
I asked him like 3 times if there will be any NTR shit in the game before I supported him on Patreon, so I can wholeheartedly say NO NTR now or in the future.
If Sir Dammed puts any in the game, then he lied to me and has to go the way of the dog ^^

Last edited:

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I see cheating tag? there will be NTR possibility? :love:
Sorry my friend, NTR is not a genre I plan to explore in Polarity or any of my main titles. However: that doesn't mean I'm not open to the possibility of side-projects that explore kinks I wouldn't normally include in said main titles.

The "cheating" tag refers to the MC, who has the option to explore multiple relationships, sometimes with women who are married or in a relationship.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Sorry my friend, NTR is not a genre I plan to explore in Polarity or any of my main titles. However: that doesn't mean I'm not open to the possibility of side-projects that explore kinks I wouldn't normally include in said main titles.

The "cheating" tag refers to the MC, who has the option to explore multiple relationships, sometimes with women who are married or in a relationship.
Just by being open and adamant in this statement has earned you a huge amount of respect from me, I will definitely be checking the game out.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
The description has me intrigued but the file size lets me know there isn't much here yet. I'll be around for this though. Can anyone give a rough estimate of minutes/hours of content/payoff to let me know if it is worth checking out now?
Also, I choose the ones with the tits. Even before playing, the choice hath been made.

• Love
Reactions: SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
The description has me intrigued but the file size lets me know there isn't much here yet. I'll be around for this though. Can anyone give a rough estimate of minutes/hours of content/payoff to let me know if it is worth checking out now?
Also, I choose the ones with the tits. Even before playing, the choice hath been made.

It's actually pretty hefty for a v0.1. In addition to what is listed above, players are reporting between 25-40 minutes of gameplay per path (depending on how fast you like to go). There are also three lewd scenes, one of which is a fully animated sex sequence. The smaller file size is the result of image and video compression since this will be a rather large game when it's finished.

What are the possible status in relationships with Naomi. Sorry for my English :(
For every in-game relationship there are three possible statuses: Love, Corruption, and Balanced. With that being said... these three labels have a rather broad meaning and will depend entirely on the girl. For instance, corruption for one girl might just mean that you make her become horny all the time, while corruption for a different girl might make her full-on submissive.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Probably like over half an hour and less than an hour but a really good half an hour to an hour.
Get in and check it out, best new one I've seen for a while (y)

Reactions: Halfelf
4.30 star(s) 51 Votes