tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Also I request the Dev to change the name of his studio from ETERNITY GAMES to INSTANT GAMES. Because this game is taking an eternity to complete with the current name. Mayhap change in names Can speed up the development??:p

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
last time i checked his discord (few days ago) there was a message of him saying he went to the hospital and stayed like 30hrs in it..he seemed fine but diminished (not saying that as an excuse for him..) but it could be an explanation as of his lack of communication those last days.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
It was for that reason i am hesitant to really get on him but he has to my knowledge said nothing more since then really so going on almost 4 days now. I hope he is alright but again since his communication is so bad ( take a drink - LOL ) it's hard to know if this is just normal no word or more to it.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Disclaimer: I don't know how it was for the previous releases so take that into consideration reading this.

I think everybody can have a few days of stress/problems/alien abduction/events in general that can take one's attention from their jobs and make it hard to make a message.
So provided this is a first or uncommon state of affairs, always give the benefit of doubt. It is only when is done repeatedly that real complaining should start.

If he was in the hospital, hope he is doing ok.

Reactions: Banish and tombeir

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
Believe it when i see it but at least i know he is still alive but again 40 hours --- another deadline he will prolly miss but i hope he proves me wrong.

Also if true he is saying a evening to late evening monday release -

Reactions: blahblah25

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Some of you guys are impatient like little childs awaiting their christmas presents. FFS play or do something else instead of complaining about devs taking their time doing updates/progression.
The problem isn't the delays. Not always easy to estimate a release date. It's the lack of communication. May 15th was the original estimate which was updated to 16th and then the 18th on the same post, without any communication from him. It went into testing on June 1 or something and then there was no word for more than 2 weeks. He then went into self testing again on June 16th and then, no word. This kinda behavior messes with the trust you have with a dev. That's just my view, but then again I'm poor af right now to support anyone, so what do I know. I'll obviously just patiently wait for the update, but a bit more communication is always nice.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes. That was a low kick. Everybody knows you don't mess with dogs.

A part of me is hoping that she is actually alive, and the ugly douche has taken her.
Yeah, dogs should be hands off in games. No introducing me to a cute pup just to kill them. Worst part of the game.

Reactions: Ayhsel
Sep 11, 2018
Yeah, dogs should be hands off in games. No introducing me to a cute pup just to kill them. Worst part of the game.
That's the point though you need to be emotionally invested so when you do get to face off with the bad guy. You want to hurt him for what he did.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That's the point though you need to be emotionally invested so when you do get to face off with the bad guy. You want to hurt him for what he did.
Yes, I understand the reason why he did it (at least for now, we don't know how the plot will continue). I just hate it nonetheless.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can stomach NTR, I can accept rape if it's done to progress the story (not that it lasts, people whine and devs pander to remove it), I don't mind murder .... but kill off the cute fluffy things?

Just no.

Don't do it.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
Sir D confirmed the fact the game should be out on his Pat page by this time tomorrow so let's see if that turns out to be true. I really hope it is cause as much as i know my harping on him communicating etc the fact is i really like his work and just want to see more of it without a 200 day plus wait and such.

He mentioned he should be getting a new computer or an upgrade in July and when that happens should help since i get the feeling his current computer is avg at best.

Reactions: HueyFreeman32
4.30 star(s) 51 Votes