Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Sir Dammed had a lot on his plate with starting up Radiant, but that allowed him to quit his 9 to 5 and focus on games. Gonna give him the benefit of the doubt that things will pick up now and we can have two great timely games instead of one with a little patience.
Guess I prefer just the one timely worked game at an time but that's me.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I am monitoring discord and he is having computer issues or something and i would say it should be out maybe tonight but more likely tomorrow or maybe Wed --- plus Sir D is saying he is not feeling well but let the wait continue but hopefully not for much longer. :unsure:

briant

Apr 24, 2020
I am monitoring discord and he is having computer issues or something and i would say it should be out maybe tonight but more likely tomorrow or maybe Wed --- plus Sir D is saying he is not feeling well but let the wait continue but hopefully not for much longer. :unsure:
I totally tried to upload it by the deadline. My printer is out of ink. The site must have gone down. My laptop battery died. Dog ate it.

Just like being back in school!

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I just woke up and checked Discord and he had a new message but since i am not sure where he is in the world time wise but the gist is the following .....

He is going to test it one more time before packaging it up so looks like end of today or tomorrow.

I really hope within the next 24 to 48 hours we can start talking about how awesome this update is and not when it will be released -- LOL

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
I just woke up and checked Discord and he had a new message but since i am not sure where he is in the world time wise but the gist is the following .....

He is going to test it one more time before packaging it up so looks like end of today or tomorrow.

I really hope within the next 24 to 48 hours we can start talking about how awesome this update is and not when it will be released -- LOL
Good to know!! But testing again?? wasn't the 2 week long public testing enough?

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
He was going to test it one more time himself not others before packing it up -- i know how it sounds but through all this one thing i have kind of learned about Sir D is he sounds like a perfectionist. Also one thing i failed to mention is it sounds like something came up within the last 24 hours or so that took him away from the game in his RL that required his attention

Last edited:

zero942

Feb 14, 2018

awesome! I just want the dinner with the detective x3

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
So i played 0.31 but the walkthrough has way more events, so what am i missing? isnt 0.31 ending after you save grace the bartender?

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I want to give Sir D the benefit of the doubt but since he has not posted anything on the Pat page OR discord in almost 3 days now it's getting a little tougher. However i also know there might be something NON game related slowing him down too so i feel torn. I just wish and it's a good thing there is not a drinking game related to me saying this but IF he communicated better then there would not be much of an issue.

I really hope it is released before the end of the weekend cause i am guessing i am not the only one feeling this way but this would go away prolly if ( Take a Drink - LOL ) if he just gave us an update .

Reactions: tombeir
4.30 star(s) 51 Votes