treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I am tired of caring when this game gets an update at this point do not get me wrong cause i love the game but tired of the BS with Sir D. I kind of have to decide for myself to accept the fact he is who he is and accept he SUCKS at time management and communication. Which is weird he sucks at communication yet he is one of the best story writers for this genre of game kind of ironic isn't it.

I think in the end i can never give Sir D more than a few bucks a month ( 1 to 3 bucks ) and he will always be the 1st one i stop paying if it comes to that and for me it's sad cause like i said i love his work just not how he treats the people who support him.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I am tired of caring when this game gets an update at this point do not get me wrong cause i love the game but tired of the BS with Sir D. I kind of have to decide for myself to accept the fact he is who he is and accept he SUCKS at time management and communication. Which is weird he sucks at communication yet he is one of the best story writers for this genre of game kind of ironic isn't it.

I think in the end i can never give Sir D more than a few bucks a month ( 1 to 3 bucks ) and he will always be the 1st one i stop paying if it comes to that and for me it's sad cause like i said i love his work just not how he treats the people who support him.
1591546211642.png

Guess that wasn't the "LAST time" :sneaky:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
1) daddy daughter games are really few, and none that I know are drama.
Agree, there needs to be more daddy daughter games with drama. This is why Radiant has such a huge following even though story has just begun

Decided to take a peak here since Radiant update will take eons. Disappointed to hear that SirD does have a reputation for delaying updates, I had a feeling but gave him benefit of doubt.

Might try this game. Can somebody tell me if the artwork got better with later updates?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hahahaha.... First ever time playing and not even two minutes into the game i'm laughing 'Muffville' lmao hahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That reporter is fucking cute tho :whistle::whistle:

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
News on the release via another pat member on the Pat page :

Game will be out this weekend but he put that news on Discord according to the post ---

I will believe it when i see it but going silent for as long as he has is not alright but whatever done getting all bent out of shape it's just a game and way more in the world to worry about then Sir D and how he deals with his Pats and such.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Sir Dammed had a lot on his plate with starting up Radiant, but that allowed him to quit his 9 to 5 and focus on games. Gonna give him the benefit of the doubt that things will pick up now and we can have two great timely games instead of one with a little patience.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
Well McWoodz let's agree to disagree -- but upon time to reflect on this i have realized something. I re-subbed to Sir D knowing full well and self admitted by him that he was not good at communication. I believe it's alright for me to state my view to him but with all my posts 3 or 4 on his Pat page and even a few here that maybe i needed to chill out a little / relax.

I apologize to Sir D cause i got a tad annoyed and overzealous in my postings.

Last edited:

arms99

May 11, 2018
It's not even been 2 weeks since his last post on patreon
Some devs go months without posting anything
I think you're demanding a bit much in return for your "1 to 3 bucks"
End of February he put the progress bar at 99% and promised that the update was just around the corner. Considering this update has been delayed more than 3 months, I think some proper communication is not too much to ask for.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes