tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
I can stomach NTR, I can accept rape if it's done to progress the story (not that it lasts, people whine and devs pander to remove it), I don't mind murder .... but kill off the cute fluffy things?

Just no.

Don't do it.
I remember reading somewhere that u cry easily. I do that a lot in movies too

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I remember reading somewhere that u cry easily. I do that a lot in movies too
Yeah, i'm a proper soft tart when it comes to anything remotely emotional.

If there is a scene in any book, movie, show, game or a damn song i'll blub.

Watership Down is one of my fave movies yet I cry everytime at the same spot and have since I was a lil girl. When Fiver starts looking for Hazel and Bright Eyes starts playing that's me off. I don't know why I do it to myself but I watch that film every few months.

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
I am on his discord and i have not heard this but he set a release time ( Today ) and shocker he missed it but i would have been shocked if he would have hit it. Let the wait continue ........
Haven’t heard when so could just be a few days, mean hey only taken what 9 months or something lol

• Haha
Reactions: tombeir

Kingkyrule

Sep 10, 2017
Really hoping after this update comes out (if it ever does) the game isn't just abandoned, but unfortunately it is starting to seem like things are going that way.

Hope I am wrong though.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Really hoping after this update comes out (if it ever does) the game isn't just abandoned, but unfortunately it is starting to seem like things are going that way.

Hope I am wrong though.
I just wish that he'd officially put the game onhold and go focus on Radiant. Right now it feels like splitting his attention is just making a lot of people upset that updates, for both games, aren't coming out fast enough.

And no, I don't want the game to be onhold but I'd rather have that then the months of posts from disgruntled fans who can't be patient amid the "soon" promises.

Polaxymer

Sep 13, 2019
I just wish that he'd officially put the game onhold and go focus on Radiant. Right now it feels like splitting his attention is just making a lot of people upset that updates, for both games, aren't coming out fast enough.

And no, I don't want the game to be onhold but I'd rather have that then the months of posts from disgruntled fans who can't be patient amid the "soon" promises.
The multiple missed anticipated release dates don't help. It's a real shame, I really like the both games and SD and friends can be a hoot on Discord.

Reactions: Kingkyrule

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The multiple missed anticipated release dates don't help. It's a real shame, I really like the both games and SD and friends can be a hoot on Discord.
Yeah, it's a bunch of factors contributing to the dissatisfaction of a lot of people. And even if it is onhold it's not like he can't work on it. Just avoids the whole "20 hours", "3 days", whatever.

I can wait for an update, I just don't like anticipating one.

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
If he had just posted release as end of june, probably would have very few complaints. But when your told 2 days then hear nothing for 2 weeks, then told couple more days, then another couple weeks of silence, then told 20 hrs, 48 hrs ago, it starts to get old. If he was ill or had a rl issue come up I don't hold that against him but unless your on deaths door, 30 seconds to type been sick or rl issue came up, update delayed is not asking much. I really love this game and hope it continues.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If he had just posted release as end of june, probably would have very few complaints. But when your told 2 days then hear nothing for 2 weeks, then told couple more days, then another couple weeks of silence, then told 20 hrs, 48 hrs ago, it starts to get old. If he was ill or had a rl issue come up I don't hold that against him but unless your on deaths door, 30 seconds to type been sick or rl issue came up, update delayed is not asking much. I really love this game and hope it continues.
Well, he was sick. I believe someone posted that awhile back. But yeah, I am not a fan of ETAs that keep changing.

Reactions: blahblah25

Avagadro

May 11, 2019
This really is starting to give me dual family vibes, I loved dual family kept checking back at every eta, just to have the game not be ready. The 99% complete bar that went up months ago was right out of the dual family handbook with the whole just waiting on the last long render thing, then the update kept getting pushed back and ultimately just never came. Hopefully this game doesn't get abandoned or put on hold as it's one of my favorite games right now and I've really been looking forward to this update.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes