hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Just be patient a little while longer. Things will get hot and heavy with the other ladies soon enough.
ok ..will do then ..as long as it will not say game over soon without any thing ...i trust ur mind

but u know :( i dont like sandra that much ..she is like ...glue..every were i go she is there fallowing ..in the morning.. in the night.. in the tv ..in the pool..
in the kitchen.. in the living room..every day repeatingggg ..

and the damin walkingthrue :
I HAVE TO SAY OK TO EVERY SINGLE THING SHE SAY OR ASK ...LIKE PUSSY ..
PEOPLE SHOULD SAY NOOOO SOME TIMEEE :cautious:... i prefare fiona and the aunti ...

u know polarity is not like that always home with repeating 1 girl..he is going every were he never stay home always...
in polarity soo much funnn ......

but sandraaa ........ok fine :FacePalm:

Last edited:
May 26, 2018
ahaa man ..how r u ..u recomanded me befor to play >> my new family ..i been playing it sence 2 days now ..

but still bla bla all the time.. and im mostly at home or next door ..and its always sandra sandra sandra ..and all i get with sandra and others is hand job and blow job....r u sure im gona have sex scenes with them all befor end of the game ? or it willl be just blue balls and i will get like 2 scenes in 5 days ?
oh good Lord yes,lol. patience. :)

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
yep, wait til you see, lol, you'll get plenty of pussy after a short while, as well as as many pregnancies as you want. :D:D:D
HEHEHEH I ALMOST FEEL THAT THE GAME WILL GAME OVER SOON AND IM JUST IN BLUEJOB ..HOW MANY DAYS IS THIS GAME ???
IM BEEN 2 DAYS NOW ALREADY :)

I JUST WANT SANDRA TO LEAVE ME ALONEEE SHE IS NAGGING IN MY HEAD ALL THE
TIMEEEE :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
May 26, 2018
HEHEHEH I ALMOST FEEL THAT THE GAME WILL GAME OVER SOON AND IM JUST IN BLUEJOB ..HOW MANY DAYS IS THIS GAME ???
IM BEEN 2 DAYS NOW ALREADY :)

I JUST WANT SANDRA TO LEAVE ME ALONEEE SHE IS NAGGING IN MY HEAD ALL THE
TIMEEEE :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
you must be around chapter 2 or 3. the game - so far - goes for approx 3 months and longer. by the time you get to the end, you'll be banging nearly every female. :D:D:D

oh, and don't knock Sandra, you REALLY need her over the main cousre of the game. :D:D:D

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
you must be around chapter 2 or 3. the game - so far - goes for approx 3 months and longer. by the time you get to the end, you'll be banging nearly every female. :D:D:D

oh, and don't knock Sandra, you REALLY need her over the main cousre of the game. :D:D:D
:cautious: YEA ofscourse bro i not gona knock any one :cautious: even she is sticking it in my ass all day :FacePalm: ehmmm ..but any way moving on..thanks bro ..now i feel better and ill be more pataint ...u know becouse its only 3 gb i thought its only gona take 4-5 days full game ..thats what happend with other games u know ..but if its still longer then i was wrong ;)

May 26, 2018
:cautious: YEA ofscourse bro i not gona knock any one :cautious: even she is sticking it in my ass all day :FacePalm: ehmmm ..but any way moving on..thanks bro ..now i feel better and ill be more pataint ...u know becouse its only 3 gb i thought its only gona take 4-5 days full game ..thats what happend with other games u know ..but if its still longer then i was wrong ;)
LOL Just wait til you hit part 2, starting with, Believe, 15. :)

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Reversed King of Pentacles :LOL:
by the way im gonna download and try ur game now .but if i find any mistake or any defects in there im gonna tell u directly honest

but i will take it easy with you by consedering that its ur first game and u need more time for expeiance.. deal ? ;)

ill be ur fan soon :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kuranai

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
by the way im gonna download and try ur game now .but if i find any mistake or any defects in there im gona tell u directly honest

but i will take it easy with you by consedering that its ur first game and u need more time for expeiance.. deal ? ;)

ill be ur fan soon :)
Deal. Thank you for giving it a try and I appreciate any sort of criticism. The game it's pretty short content-wise at the moment, the full prologue should hit in a couple days.

Reactions: X_Alascato

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Deal. Thank you for giving it a try and I appreciate any sort of criticism. The game it's pretty short content-wise at the moment, the full prologue should hit in a couple days.
hehe no dont worry hopfully theres no criticism ill not be that hard with u for sure ..u look like nice guy and hop u will become the best dev in future as long as u not lose hop and u not abandoned (i kill u) ;) ..just keep going what ever happend even if i told u the must bad review ever ..belive always that u will do better and learn every time from it :) thank u for ur kind words and sure ill try and i can see good reviews there ..thats a good sign ...dont make blueballs there like otheres.. make more intertaining scenes and u will be success with ur game thats what all people want ..and ill be back for u if any thing notised ..no worries ;)

note: make sure u put some chubbys there and more side characers and make them all get fucked no exception :) plsss

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kuranai
4.30 star(s) 51 Votes