May 26, 2018
IM sorry

Whats the status of the game atm?
Very slow. not sure WHEN the update will post, but based on past performance and his record with other games, methinks it will probably take another 3 to 6 months before we gety any kind of decent update or even regular, consistent, updates (if ever). As much as I love this game, I am about to the point of giving up on him and his games. I SERIOUSLY hate being either lied to or made to FEEL as if I am being lied to. And he is about to that point.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Very slow. not sure WHEN the update will post, but based on past performance and his record with other games, methinks it will probably take another 3 to 6 months before we gety any kind of decent update or even regular, consistent, updates (if ever). As much as I love this game, I am about to the point of giving up on him and his games. I SERIOUSLY hate being either lied to or made to FEEL as if I am being lied to. And he is about to that point.
naaa maaan not 6 mounth ..u r exaggerating now u know ..give it atleast 1 or 2 mouth maybe ...and NOOOOO dont give up now ..stay with me here come onn .. have some hop plss broo ..i know they r slow and careless .and im annoyed alot for what they do u know how much i love this game but wait when say (abandoned) cristal clear and ill give up with u together :)

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Deal. Thank you for giving it a try and I appreciate any sort of criticism. The game it's pretty short content-wise at the moment, the full prologue should hit in a couple days.
bud Dev don't at all worry you doing pretty good with your game enjoying it a whole lot. Waiting for update. Kudos and best of luck

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
Damn i hoped this would not be good, since it seems to have been almost a year since last update.
sigh oh well i hope it is not abandoned

hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
Well, I just pledged to SirDammed and even though he didn't answer me on my pledge question and his discord moderator was nice enough to chat with me. I probably should of read these comments before pledging..but its not a lot of money, so its fine. Yea..maybe that first sign where I noticed that his posts are not very current should of been a red flag, but he has discord at least and that is quite active. Sorry you guys waited way longer than me on this next "update". I just played the game today. I enjoyed it and wanted to pledge. But like I said after reading the previous comments, I'll have to rethink how much I want to pledge or not pledge at all. I just like active developers. (maybe I am the minority).

• Haha
Reactions: duningtwo
May 26, 2018
Almost a year since its's last update and it's now been a month and a half since the last Patreon post. Not a good look.
No, not a good look at all, considering his lies about the "new, massive update to make the wait worthwhile" the time between his last update and now, and his neglect of his Patreons and potential supporters here by his refusal to respond to legitimate and/or reasonable questions.

Why should I believe him when he abandons THIS game to work on one substandard to this one - and i might add takes as long if not longer to get a fucking update? As far as I am concerned, his track record here shows him to be a lier and - based on other things - a scam. So why should I worry about waiting for a scam, or even give ANY game he might be working on a chance to see if it is any good?

I have tried to be patient, I have tried to be understanding. No More.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
No, not a good look at all, considering his lies about the "new, massive update to make the wait worthwhile" the time between his last update and now, and his neglect of his Patreons and potential supporters here by his refusal to respond to legitimate and/or reasonable questions.

Why should I believe him when he abandons THIS game to work on one substandard to this one - and i might add takes as long if not longer to get a fucking update? As far as I am concerned, his track record here shows him to be a lier and - based on other things - a scam. So why should I worry about waiting for a scam, or even give ANY game he might be working on a chance to see if it is any good?

I have tried to be patient, I have tried to be understanding. No More.
I think you're preaching to the choir here, dude.

buff

May 29, 2017
OK, I've only played as far as watching TV with Melody for the first time, but I'm already having trouble thinking about all the pussy in this game because the utterly neglected dog who hasn't been fed/watered/walked in days is starting to stress me out.

hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
I just unpledged, so this month charges have already gone through, which is fine. But some of his discord supporters are quite "not good" people. They complain when someone even rocks the boat by asking "when is the next update". Then calls everyone on f95 like leechers. I tried to say not everyone can afford to pledge and asking such a simple question, shouldn't require money just to find the answer. And by the way, I did pledge and I still didn't get my answer. So there is that. Jealous much? My pledges in one month is more than your one year pledges...it's fine..that's one less developer to spend money on. Yea, I deleted this game too. Even if its a good game, I can't stand a toxic environment.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
I just unpledged, so this month charges have already gone through, which is fine. But some of his discord supporters are quite "not good" people. They complain when someone even rocks the boat by asking "when is the next update". Then calls everyone on f95 like leechers. I tried to say not everyone can afford to pledge and asking such a simple question, shouldn't require money just to find the answer. And by the way, I did pledge and I still didn't get my answer. So there is that. Jealous much? My pledges in one month is more than your one year pledges...it's fine..that's one less developer to spend money on. Yea, I deleted this game too. Even if its a good game, I can't stand a toxic environment.
Good for you (y) But don't feel too bad for discord fans as many of them go there to suck dick and some really don't feel satisfied when they have to take their mouth off of it to speak :sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes