Randeza

May 16, 2018
If you're talking about the disclaimer that links to my Patreon, that's just a fairly new feature staff implemented for devs who manage their own threads here on F95Zone. Since leaked versions of our game (that are otherwise not yet available to the public/not shared by us) can still be edited into those threads, it's a way for developers to let people know "it wasn't me" basically.
Ok thank you for clarifying

Reactions: SrRK

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Is the pregnancy thing going to be something that only shows up in the 'ending', or is it going to be part of the actual story?

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
This is the best game I've played on this site. Any other similar game (preferably as long as this) with honeyselect/anime style models?
Wow thanks so munch man, I appreciate the huge compliment. Try "Once in a Lifetime," and "My New Family." Both great HS games in my opinion.

Is the pregnancy thing going to be something that only shows up in the 'ending', or is it going to be part of the actual story?
One of my biggest pet peeves with adult games is that you spend the entire game building a harem or "winning over" the girls you like... only for the game to end once you have them. So not only will Polarity have "end-game," where you get to explore/enjoy the spoils of your hard work... but there will be several chapters of it with lots of full-term pregnancy involved in those spoils. So yes, lots of pregnant sex is planned.

Jay Ji

Sep 2, 2018
One of my biggest pet peeves with adult games is that you spend the entire game building a harem or "winning over" the girls you like... only for the game to end once you have them. So not only will Polarity have "end-game," where you get to explore/enjoy the spoils of your hard work... but there will be several chapters of it with lots of full-term pregnancy involved in those spoils. So yes, lots of pregnant sex is planned.
That sounds perfect.

I assume there will also be content around them finding out they're pregnant? Some characters telling others the big news, while others might try to hide it as long as they can? For example, I would think Naomi would tell Mel right away but not the other way around.

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
I seem to have gotten stuck asking the psycho daughter what her name is. Seems to put me into an infinite loop.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I seem to have gotten stuck asking the psycho daughter what her name is. Seems to put me into an infinite loop.
Were you able to resolve your problem? You're the first person who has ever reported this so the only thing I can really assume is that the problem occurred on your side. Did you attempt to alter any of the variables using a mod or change anything in the console? If so, set discuss_var to 11 $ discuss_var = 11 and try again.

Just finished the game...
Just want to say that the game is a above average, characters look under agaed though and that's a huge minus. Also what I think is that the script is totally dependent on the 'Serial Killer'. I think developer should try to create another story line too. Though as for now, the game is worth trying.
Definitely far from dependent on the serial killer, though it's an important arc in the first part of the story. In general it's not uncommon for stories to have a central arc/antagonist... in fact it's crucial to a "good" story.

As for the girls "looking under aged," that's mostly subjective. The youngest gal in the story is Melanie and she's not under aged. I have friends on Facebook who are in their late 20's who look younger than her. I suppose it would depend on where you grew up, what you're used to based on the girls around you/subjective experience.

Thanks for the honest feedback! Hope you enjoyed the game.

Last edited:

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
Were you able to resolve your problem? You're the first person who has ever reported this so the only thing I can really assume is that the problem occurred on your side. Did you attempt to alter any of the variables using a mod or change anything in the console? If so, set discuss_var to 11 $ discuss_var = 11 and try again.

Definitely far from dependent on the serial killer, though it's an important arc in the first part of the story. In general it's not uncommon for stories to have a central arc/antagonist... in fact it's crucial to a "good" story.

As for the girls "looking under aged," that's mostly subjective. The youngest gal in the story is Melanie and she's not under aged. I have friends on Facebook who are in their late 20's who look younger than her. I suppose it would depend on where you grew up, what you're used to based on the girls around you/subjective experience.

Thanks for the honest feedback! Hope you enjoyed the game.
Thanks, I will give that a try!

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.4 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Blured000

Nov 29, 2018
I just finished the game and had a quick question is it possible at all to avoid going out with the red head mom? I wanted to remain faithful to the other mom but it's cool if it's part of the story I was just hoping for some more freedom in my choices.

Really great game I'll be following the development of this as close as I can.

Also want to know if there are any other games like this in terms of choice that are complete and if they use honey select models and animations too.

Keep up the great work!

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I just finished the game and had a quick question is it possible at all to avoid going out with the red head mom? I wanted to remain faithful to the other mom but it's cool if it's part of the story I was just hoping for some more freedom in my choices.

Really great game I'll be following the development of this as close as I can.

Also want to know if there are any other games like this in terms of choice that are complete and if they use honey select models and animations too.

Keep up the great work!
Thanks for the feedback... glad you enjoyed it. While it's not possible to avoid romance with her right off the bat (you guys kind of meet by chance anyway -- you literally run into her :p)... players will have the option to end the relationship with any/every girl at some point in the story. It is very much going to be possible to just romance one girl by the time the game has reached its climax.

Hope that makes it a little better for you.

Deezius

Aug 6, 2017
Oh man, I felt so bad for leaving Lyanna hanging. Also, I sincerely hope that we get a chance to end that creep before the story is finished.

Jul 31, 2018
Playing the MC like a horndog to end all horndogs. I know the game isn't finished, but this will either end with a harem ending or being stabbed to death in his sleep. I'm leaning towards the stabbing.

• Haha

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
How do we do spoiler tags on here?
When you are typing your message you can see a ... on the bar, click that, you can then choose inline spoiler which blurs text, or spoiler which puts everything behind a clickable drop down. Also the Flag right next to ... is directly to Spoiler.

Reactions: SrRK and Deezius
4.30 star(s) 51 Votes