Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
Also, I am getting a renpy exception when I visit Lizza's at night, e.g. 9 p. m.: "ends with an open format operation." Maybe just a typo in the code? See the following error report.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ZinkoPoly

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Thanks but how do you increase anger on Trisha? I believe I have completed her story.
I was very unclear so I apologize. For the event, the Anger needs to be less than 100, not more than 100.

Also, I am getting a renpy exception when I visit Lizza's at night, e.g. 9 p. m.: "ends with an open format operation." Maybe just a typo in the code? See the following error report.

Thank you for catching that. It will be fixed in the next update. To note, this error pops up on Monday night at Lizza's.

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
ZinkoPoly It's been like two versions but i still can't trigger the Phoebe "wake up between 7 am and 8 am after sleeping 4+ hours" event, everytime i try to make it work it's always another girl fucking with the MC and the event never triggers. Is there a way to stop these events from happening?

Reactions: Ayashi99

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
ZinkoPoly It's been like two versions but i still can't trigger the Phoebe "wake up between 7 am and 8 am after sleeping 4+ hours" event, everytime i try to make it work it's always another girl fucking with the MC and the event never triggers. Is there a way to stop these events from happening?
Sorry to hear that!

The easiest way to trigger this event is to sleep for 4 hours at 4am Mon-Thu.

I will add this "easiest way" to the progress hint. My apologies for the time you spent trying to get this event to happen.

I will also add "green button" functionality to sleep events, at least for waking up.

Hope that helps!

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
Sorry to hear that!

The easiest way to trigger this event is to sleep for 4 hours at 4am Mon-Thu.

I will add this "easiest way" to the progress hint. My apologies for the time you spent trying to get this event to happen.

I will also add "green button" functionality to sleep events, at least for waking up.

Hope that helps!
It did help, thanks!

prestobob

Mar 22, 2019
amazing game, really enjoy the outfits and the exhibitionist themes of it. love the 1/2 naked girls everywhere!!! so many games the girls are wearing modest clothing and then naked all of the sudden. this really scratched my itch for "slutty" and being a good tease the entire way through. even tho is a sandbox it's not a maze to figure out what to do next or where it is and the "girls" tab is very well done explaining what to do. the only thing i could even thing would be something I would like more would be some kind of outfit manager for the girls. even just a simple one to swap/ remove some items but honestly that would be just a cherry on top. 10/10 game

sstoutle2019

Dec 18, 2019
View attachment 2299610

Overview:
What if you could win the lottery, be filthy rich, and buy an island populated with beautiful women?
That's what Polyturnon is all about!
From your own mega mansion to a college for wayward girls, all sorts of sights and characters can be found. Explore a whole island packed full of 69 very different and unique women that are down to fuck in this open sandbox. As the only man on the island, it's your job to 'take care' of them all!
Thread Updated: 2023-05-23
Release Date: 2023-05-23
Developer: ZinkoPoly
Censored: No
Version: 0.005
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Linux: MEGA - - - -

Patches: German Translation

View attachment 2299619 View attachment 2299620 View attachment 2299621 View attachment 2299622 View attachment 2299623 View attachment 2299624 View attachment 2299625 View attachment 2299626 View attachment 2299627
The protagonist is a god.
God of Sex.
Even the devil doesn't seem to be able to stand it.
After having all the girls' endings...
The problem is... after that.
He slept for 4 hours starting at 1:00 in the morning.
Waking up at 5:00 in the morning and making love with the maid in the shower,
Go to the local mart at 6:00 and fall in love with the female president,
making love with two young ladies in the shower at seven o'clock,
Go to the dormitory at 8:00 and fall in love with Karina,
He went to the shower at 9 o'clock and made love again with two young ladies.
At 10 o'clock... go to the secretary's office and have another sex party with the secretary and the maid,
Come to the shower at 12 o'clock and make love with a pretty girl Gianni again,
Go right outside and make love to Lizza'a's eldest daughter at one o'clock,
At two o'clock in the afternoon, go to Lizza's bar and make love with Bella,
From three o'clock to four o'clock, in the park, making love with Dawn,
From 4 o'clock, go to the shrine and make love with the shaman Padma,
At 5 o'clock, go back to the dormitory and make love with Mimi,
From 6 o'clock to 8 o'clock, make love with the ladies of Le Café,
Make love to Faithe on the public beach from eight to nine
From 9pm to 10pm, I make love with Tina in the dormitory
10 am to 12 pm. In love with the secretary's sister Stephanie
Again from 12 to 1 I make love with the ladies in the shower room..
At 1:00.. I go to the maid's bedroom, kiss her goodnight and get 4 hours of sleep.
Now.. some of the girls here, but.. more girls
Standing in line to have sex with the protagonist. born so many
I've been through sex-related content.. but I've never seen a game like this.. really.
But.. I don't know if the main character is azoospermia.
If it was done right.. already.. I think the stomachs of 68 women would have started to be full.
Even if you google it, this game that everyone praises is not a mess, it is a genuine game.
It's called god game. The reason is that. Really..really the producers had sex
Games that you like, and that people who like sex like
It's made... There may be very, very little conflicts, but it's a game that doesn't have any objection to sex itself. only. A game only for sex.
actually. It's a shame because I beat the game.. In order for the main character to properly satisfy all the women.. he may not be able to sleep. But.. the main character seems to be God. He never gets tired, and his dick never dies.

Reactions: Cabin and ZinkoPoly

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hello everyone. It's already mid-June so I figured I'd give an update as to where I'm at with the upcoming v0.006.

I'm making slow but steady progress through a number of events and storylines that I want to do, with the emphasis on the word slow rather than steady. So far I've only completed 9 events, with only one of those being a repeatable sex scene.

So, I'm thinking that I will be skipping a June update. I mentioned in a previous post that I was looking to post an update most months, with some months being skipped in case I had to for various reasons. June will be one of those 'skip' months.

The plan for v0.006 will be to release sometime during the week of July 9th to July 15th. I figure by that point I'll have enough content to at least release a 'smaller' update and then release a larger, more content-filled update in August.

Hope everyone has enjoyed the game thus far and I'm looking forward to releasing more content!

Cheers!

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
damn dude must be an incubus in disguise
but the real question is
will he pay for child support or run away to get some milk :unsure: ?

Spartan2989

Mar 19, 2018
I am having difficulties with the bath house 5some. I have camped it out on the weekends ands weekdays but it never seems to happen.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I am having difficulties with the bath house 5some. I have camped it out on the weekends ands weekdays but it never seems to happen.
This is a more advanced event to have occur, so it's not easy to have happen. For this event to happen, the following must be true:

- Main Character Progress 4+
- Kately (Pink hair busty, Class One) Progress 3+ and Love 1+
- Have had the Baths scene with Kately, Serafina (Blue hair surf girl, Class Four), and Yurie (S'Mart green hair)
- More than week passed in game
- Weekday (Mon-Fri)
- 7pm to 9pm

If all of these are true, there is a 10% chance of it happening assuming no other event happens instead. Use of the green button can also help proc the event.

For clarity for anybody reading this, the fivesome is the Main Character + 4 girls (1+4=5), and not 5 girls. Just wanted to put that out there in case anybody thinks they haven't seen the scene since there are only 4 girls in it and not 5.

Also, if there is issue with the foursome with Kately, Serafina, and Yurie, to get the event the following must be true:

- Kately - Progress 3
- Serafina - Have fucked Serafina on the beach twice
- Yurie - Progress 2, fucked at least twice, and Love 1+ / Slutty 1+
- Weekday (Mon-Fri)
- 5pm to 6pm (25% chance)

Hope that helps! If you're still having issues please let me know and I can try and see if there's something prohibiting the scene in the code.

Thanks!

Reactions: gabriel12345621

fabioevil12

Oct 22, 2017
Is there a possibility to change how to get the location and time where they are? (i mean when you know them you know my little about them but you know their schedules) it's already by finding the girls at that location and time because they tell you where they usually are.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes