ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
am I missing something? visited all the classes once and my hint is still meet with all the classes. I have gone through 2 days of meeting other girls to be sure and it is still there. Any help would be appreciated.
The only thing I can think of is that the event that was supposed to happen didn't happen because some other hallway event occurred.

Can you try going into one of the classrooms between 9am and 3pm on a weekday just to be sure? Sorry for the extra work.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I'm not sure I understand as there is no energy system per se. Are you asking for an option to roll back the clock or perhaps an option to not have to sleep? I'm not sure about either option.
Maybe he just means that he's tired from fapping, but would like to fap more?

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Got really pissed off when the last update broke my save. Is that something that's going to happen with every update, or do I have to just save at a specific place in the game for my save to remain compatible? Because I'm fucked if I'm starting over fresh every time a new version comes out (like with Knightly Passions) and I'd rather just wait for the completed version, even if that means waiting 4-5 years.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Got really pissed off when the last update broke my save. Is that something that's going to happen with every update, or do I have to just save at a specific place in the game for my save to remain compatible? Because I'm fucked if I'm starting over fresh every time a new version comes out (like with Knightly Passions) and I'd rather just wait for the completed version, even if that means waiting 4-5 years.
Ouch! The game isn't supposed to break saves at all. I hate when games do that.

Are you able to rollback at all?

If you give the error message (either here or in a message) I can try and see if it's something I've done. Sorry to hear about the game breaking your save.

Reactions: ChopTheHead

Kyrios80

Jun 14, 2020
It would be phenomenal if at some point we could walk towards the girls and give them orders. Instead of just a generic fuck you can ask them for anal, or a tittyfuck.

Right now the fucking itself is way too generic but by giving the players choices of what to do with the girl things become much better. You should pick your fav girls and fuck them in any way you want, its one of the main reasons the island paradise exist after all.

Since you use generic HS animations with minor changes I assume that you can easily give each and every girl variations.
I totally agree on the fact that it would be nice to go to the girls and ask them for the sexual performance we prefer, moreover it would be nice if there is more than one girl present, in addition to choosing who to do what with, also the possibility of doing it with more than one, or do it with the others watching, or ask for some privacy

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Ouch! The game isn't supposed to break saves at all. I hate when games do that.

Are you able to rollback at all?

If you give the error message (either here or in a message) I can try and see if it's something I've done. Sorry to hear about the game breaking your save.
Can't rollback, it goes back 2 more errors then crashes. I'd actually saved in the middle of the initial sex scene with... whatsername, that shaman girl, back in 0.004, and then initially got frustrated when it broke in 0.005, although I didn't mention it until now. Here's the initial report:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ZinkoPoly

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Can't rollback, it goes back 2 more errors then crashes. I'd actually saved in the middle of the initial sex scene with... whatsername, that shaman girl, back in 0.004, and then initially got frustrated when it broke in 0.005, although I didn't mention it until now. Here's the initial report:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for posting this information. Incredibly helpful and useful.

I couldn't replicate the error message, but I was able to replicate an error. My system automatically rolled back to the very start of the event (at the bottom of the hill) when loading a v0.004 save in v0.005. I've never witnessed this behavior before. Note this issue does not occur when saving at the exact same point in v0.005 and loading in v0.006, nor does it occur when saving at that point in v0.003 and then loading in v0.004. It's only the pre v0.005 and then post v0.005 that breaks it.

I assume that the entire system setup I'm using is able to rollback while your system is running into an error and unable to rollback. At least I'm able to replicate 'an' error being caused by the v0.005 update.

Although I'm not 100% on this, I'm fairly sure that the upgrade from Ren'Py version used from 7.4.3 to 7.5.3 breaks the saves. I did this version upgrade to increase compatitibility but it looks like instead it broke saves. That's a total bummer.

So, sadly, I do not have a fix for the broken save.

The only thing I can say is that I will not be upgrading the Ren'Py version used again. Thus, any saves made from here on out will be unaffected by this issue.

I wish I could say that I could salvage the save, but I'm not able to think of a way to do so. Sorry for that.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Actually, I figured out a way to save the save file but it requires some finagling.

The save would have to be loaded in Polyturnon v0.004, and then clicked through until it was at the Park screen with all the squares of locations to go to, and saved there.

Then the game loads without issue in future versions.

Annoying and obnoxious, I know, but it is an option. Totally understandable if you're not wanting to go through all that hassle.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Thank you for posting this information. Incredibly helpful and useful.

I couldn't replicate the error message, but I was able to replicate an error. My system automatically rolled back to the very start of the event (at the bottom of the hill) when loading a v0.004 save in v0.005. I've never witnessed this behavior before. Note this issue does not occur when saving at the exact same point in v0.005 and loading in v0.006, nor does it occur when saving at that point in v0.003 and then loading in v0.004. It's only the pre v0.005 and then post v0.005 that breaks it.

I assume that the entire system setup I'm using is able to rollback while your system is running into an error and unable to rollback. At least I'm able to replicate 'an' error being caused by the v0.005 update.

Although I'm not 100% on this, I'm fairly sure that the upgrade from Ren'Py version used from 7.4.3 to 7.5.3 breaks the saves. I did this version upgrade to increase compatitibility but it looks like instead it broke saves. That's a total bummer.

So, sadly, I do not have a fix for the broken save.

The only thing I can say is that I will not be upgrading the Ren'Py version used again. Thus, any saves made from here on out will be unaffected by this issue.

I wish I could say that I could salvage the save, but I'm not able to think of a way to do so. Sorry for that.
No problem, as long as I know this is just an accidental one-off I can just start over. It's the games that break save compatibility with EVERY update (like Knightly Passions, or like Summertime Saga used to do before they fixed it) which I can't stand.

NouaR

Sep 20, 2019
With a few exceptions, when no event happens the player can click a button that turns green at the top of the screen that will force an event to occur. Thus, the 10% is really just for randomly walking in on it, while the player can force it to happen every time nothing else happens.

Hope that's helpful!
What, you can click that button? I thought it was just a notifier that a scene *can* happen here at that time... And got confused often...

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
With a few exceptions, when no event happens the player can click a button that turns green at the top of the screen that will force an event to occur. Thus, the 10% is really just for randomly walking in on it, while the player can force it to happen every time nothing else happens.

Hope that's helpful!
...you really should add that info somewhere in the game.

Anyway, I'm not sure how much work would that take, but could you add a tooltip or something for the tips while in the main screen? Something like tips for last 3 girls checked on the girls list or something, I find it a bit tiring checking the list, scrolling through it and having to find the exact girls I'm looking for.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Casual sex with random females is okay if you make the girls hot enough, for a while.
HolidayIsland does an okay job with a similar idea.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Sounds like I need to add some more notice about what the green button does.

Currently, there's only one part of one sentence in the intro that states what it does (in poor English). I'll make sure the intro emphasizes this more in v0.007. Also, I'll make sure that the F1 key brings up this information as well.

Reactions: Zoffifee

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
so..any chance android port can be done?
I spent a few hours trying to get the android version to export and failed miserably.

I know there are people out there doing the port themselves, so since I can't seem to get my computer to do it I'll rely on them, whoever they happen to be.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes