HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
I spent a few hours trying to get the android version to export and failed miserably.

I know there are people out there doing the port themselves, so since I can't seem to get my computer to do it I'll rely on them, whoever they happen to be.
hmm2..thats reasonable i guess..guess will be waiting someone done with the android port then.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
The event spread says both island workers can be visited at their respective homes is this true?
The one event for each of these locations is actually the black screen saying that they don't know you well enough yet when you try to go there. So, no, sadly, they cannot yet be visited at their respective homes.

Both homes are not yet done, even conceptually, on my end. Still a lot for me to do!

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
The one event for each of these locations is actually the black screen saying that they don't know you well enough yet when you try to go there. So, no, sadly, they cannot yet be visited at their respective homes.

Both homes are not yet done, even conceptually, on my end. Still a lot for me to do!
Excuse me, I have a question. In the girls tab, there's a hint system on the far right of the screen giving hints out on what to do. When it says that story progression has been maxed, then that means there are no more events with this girl right? Getting a little confused with the "thoughts" section on the middle bottom part of the screen. For example, for the native shrine maiden girl, it says story is maxed out but the thoughts say I should bring her to the library on the weekend. Thanks :D(y)

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Excuse me, I have a question. In the girls tab, there's a hint system on the far right of the screen giving hints out on what to do. When it says that story progression has been maxed, then that means there are no more events with this girl right? Getting a little confused with the "thoughts" section on the middle bottom part of the screen. For example, for the native shrine maiden girl, it says story is maxed out but the thoughts say I should bring her to the library on the weekend. Thanks :D(y)
Correct, when it says that story progression has been maxed, it means there are no more main line story events for that girl.

There could be side events that haven't been seen, but the main story for that character have all been seen.

The "Thoughts" section is tied to the story progression, so you are correct that the Shrine maiden's Thoughts refer to future content as the story progression has currently been maxed out.

Hope that makes sense!

• Red Heart
Reactions: kaput1577

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
Correct, when it says that story progression has been maxed, it means there are no more main line story events for that girl.

There could be side events that haven't been seen, but the main story for that character have all been seen.

The "Thoughts" section is tied to the story progression, so you are correct that the Shrine maiden's Thoughts refer to future content as the story progression has currently been maxed out.

Hope that makes sense!
Thanks for your reply, great game! :D

Reactions: ZinkoPoly

hedgehog4216

Jun 25, 2022

Hope that makes sense!
Could you make a replay gallery that shows locked events so its easier to track all the scenes that have been played?

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Could you make a replay gallery that shows locked events so its easier to track all the scenes that have been played?
It's on my to do list but is very low priority due to the amount of time/work/effort it would be to create. I do not use replay with most Ren'Py adult games I play, so I'm not at all an expert on what makes a good one and wouldn't know what to do to make it good.

One thing that will probably come sooner (although not immediately) is a method of tracking scenes to be played, especially sex scenes. I'm in the brainstorming step of implementing that but I do realize that there needs to be additional information to help the player find all the content I've created.

Reactions: Logan1377

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
It's on my to do list but is very low priority due to the amount of time/work/effort it would be to create. I do not use replay with most Ren'Py adult games I play, so I'm not at all an expert on what makes a good one and wouldn't know what to do to make it good.

One thing that will probably come sooner (although not immediately) is a method of tracking scenes to be played, especially sex scenes. I'm in the brainstorming step of implementing that but I do realize that there needs to be additional information to help the player find all the content I've created.
I appreciate that, and the fact that you talk with us about what goes on behind the scenes.

I'm really, really grateful that you have character cards for all of the different girls, the list of the number of times the MC has had sex with them, and a hint on what to do next. Those are all enormously helpful for me and add a ton of enjoyment and ease of use, and so many other games don't include it. Even ones with a fraction of the number of characters that yours has. You really seem to have created a solid foundation to build from and add more content to.

Mock1ngb1rd

May 14, 2023
Yo' guys, do we have a discord channel or a patreon website to see the progress of the new update?
Quote from his profile:

"Glad you enjoy my game! I do not have a Patreon or Subscribestar as I'm looking to do this game for free for fun as a way of giving back to a community that has given me so many great games that I enjoy. Cheers!"

• Red Heart
Reactions: KillerBee487

yarrr420

Oct 24, 2017
I am having trouble getting the scene where I am supposed to meet Sunshine and Helena in Helena's room between 2 PM and 4 PM. I have tried entering Helena's room at 2 PM, 3 PM, and 4 PM and I keep getting the scene with just Helena. Is this a bug or just a really low chance scene? Anyway, I am really enjoying the game and keep up the great work!

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I am having trouble getting the scene where I am supposed to meet Sunshine and Helena in Helena's room between 2 PM and 4 PM. I have tried entering Helena's room at 2 PM, 3 PM, and 4 PM and I keep getting the scene with just Helena. Is this a bug or just a really low chance scene? Anyway, I am really enjoying the game and keep up the great work!
Glad you're enjoying the game! Sorry to hear you're having trouble with that scene.

The first time that scene happens it's supposed to be a 90% chance and only conflicts with a 50% chance Afternoon event that you're currently getting. After the first time the Sunshine/Helena event chance drops down from 90% to 40% but that doesn't seem to be the issue.

My current theory is that you've been unluckily hitting that 50% chance every time. Sort of like flipping heads a bunch of times in a row. Could you try again? If it shows the 'wrong' scene you can mousewheel back, walk around, and try again rather than have to wait another day if you'd like.

Hope the event happens for you! If not, I can try and see if there's something else amiss.

To note, I'll be lowering the 50% chance of the regular Afternoon event in future versions after the first time it happens. It will also become a 'Default' event after its first occurrence to allow for more important events to supersede it, which would eliminate the issue I believe you're running into.

Thanks!

Reactions: yarrr420

DonniesDarko

Mar 22, 2020
Hey everyone! I want to give an update as to how far v0.005 is coming along.

I currently have 26 events done with 14 repeatable sex scenes. Note these numbers included quite a bit of duplication (for example, a single fivesome is counting as 4 repeatable sex scenes, once for each girl in the scene).

Considering my goal was to get to 32 events and 16 repeatable sex scenes, I'm ahead of schedule and will likely release on the early side of May 22nd to May 27th rather than the latter half.

I still have a week to do some more events and to enhance the game in any ways I can think of, so I should hit my goals at bare minimum if not exceed those goals.

Hopefully this will be an enjoyable update coming up, and hope you're all having fun with the game so far.

Cheers!
Hopefully you can add a lil sound in the next 1 or 2 updates. I dig this game. Good work dev!

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hello everyone! I figure now is a good time for a status update.

Firstly, the expected release date of the upcoming 0.007 update will be sometime during the week of August 13th to August 19th.

Secondly, I've done very few events (only 4, one a duplicate), but one of those is a sixsome and I have renders for another event which is a foursome. So, there might be more "Repeatable Sex Scenes" than events at this rate since I count each girl fucked in a scene as a distinct sex scene. Expect a lot of group sex!

Thirdly, the biggest addition is to the Girls screen. I think this will be a huge help to many who play the game. My eyes are a little glazed over with the amount of copy/paste I had to do but I think it's well worth it. I want it to be a big reveal on release date, so look forward to a huge addition to that screen!

Hope you're all enjoying my game and hope I can continue producing quality content for you all.

Thanks much, and have a good one!

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
is not a 100% save is like 95-98% i could not do( just go bored) the teacher and last from the maid

Reactions: Lexkan
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes