ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Is there a possibility to change how to get the location and time where they are? (i mean when you know them you know my little about them but you know their schedules) it's already by finding the girls at that location and time because they tell you where they usually are.
Hmmm... I'm not sure how I'd implement such a system. Currently, it's very up in the air where girls are at any particular moment, and part of that is on purpose to create a more "living" feel to the game. For example, you might find a girl out and about where you would least expect her. I like that about the game. I do have to think about better ways in-game to give some direction as to finding a girl, as I know right now it's not enough information, especially for non-Progress events. If you have any suggestions/ideas on implementation I'd love to hear them.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Teraknight

Aug 15, 2020
When i try to progress Sariah in the newest version i get only a repeat each time of the scene and i already tried 11 times and its always the same.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
When i try to progress Sariah in the newest version i get only a repeat each time of the scene and i already tried 11 times and its always the same.
Is Sariah (LeCafé, red hair) already Progress 2? If so, you've already maxed out the progress content and the Thoughts section showing "Sleep with her again" isn't a hint for progress (MAX PROGRESS should be showing in all caps on the far right of her section on the Girls screen under Progress Hint).

If Sariah is Progress 1, then I'll need to figure out what is happening.

Hope that helps!

Teraknight

Aug 15, 2020
Is Sariah (LeCafé, red hair) already Progress 2? If so, you've already maxed out the progress content and the Thoughts section showing "Sleep with her again" isn't a hint for progress (MAX PROGRESS should be showing in all caps on the far right of her section on the Girls screen under Progress Hint).

If Sariah is Progress 1, then I'll need to figure out what is happening.

Hope that helps!
No she is still progress 1 and i had sex 11 times at LeCafe with her.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
No she is still progress 1 and i had sex 11 times at LeCafe with her.
Now I understand what's happening.

In order to progress Sariah you need to go to the LeCafé House off of Homely Way. There should be a progress hint about that when you're in the Girls menu.

To make it more clear (I think someone else also found the instructions for this one unclear, so you're not alone), here's what you would need to do to make progress with her:

1) Go to Homely Way from College Way
2) Use the wait button until it's between 7pm and midnight
3) Click on Homes (it's in the middle right part of the screen)
4) Click on Store Owners
5) Click on Guiliana (LeCafé Owner)

Everything should go well from there! If not, let me know and I can see what I can do to help. Sorry for not making it more clear in the game.

Reactions: Logan1377

Teraknight

Aug 15, 2020
Now I understand what's happening.

In order to progress Sariah you need to go to the LeCafé House off of Homely Way. There should be a progress hint about that when you're in the Girls menu.

To make it more clear (I think someone else also found the instructions for this one unclear, so you're not alone), here's what you would need to do to make progress with her:

1) Go to Homely Way from College Way
2) Use the wait button until it's between 7pm and midnight
3) Click on Homes (it's in the middle right part of the screen)
4) Click on Store Owners
5) Click on Guiliana (LeCafé Owner)

Everything should go well from there! If not, let me know and I can see what I can do to help. Sorry for not making it more clear in the game.
That explains why i could not progress you should clarify that more in the description if you have the chance and explains why i am not the only one then. I will try it now.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Update v0.006 is now out!

Hope everyone enjoys the update. It's a smaller update, but I'm happy with the new content.

For those doing any modding or translation, here are the places where old code was changed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, I appreciate all feedback, criticisms, and critiques. Both positive and negative feedback are very, very helpful so please don't hesitate to let me know your opinions and thoughts.

Thanks for playing my game! I enjoy making it and I hope you enjoy playing it. Cheers!

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Never played before but reading some of these comments makes me realllllly not want to without even giving it a try

Main Character Progress 4+
- Kately (Pink hair busty, Class One) Progress 3+ and Love 1+
- Have had the Baths scene with Kately, Serafina (Blue hair surf girl, Class Four), and Yurie (S'Mart green hair)
- More than week passed in game
- Weekday (Mon-Fri)
- 7pm to 9pm

If all of these are true, there is a 10% chance of it happening assuming no other event happens instead.
All that just for a 10% for an event to hit sounds like the worlds most unfun mechanic...tell me its not as bad as it sounds. I notice there is the sandbox tag, is there atleast a way to view which girls are where on the map with icons?

• Wow
Reactions: derpdurp

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Never played before but reading some of these comments makes me realllllly not want to without even giving it a try

All that just for a 10% for an event to hit sounds like the worlds most unfun mechanic...tell me its not as bad as it sounds. I notice there is the sandbox tag, is there atleast a way to view which girls are where on the map with icons?
With a few exceptions, when no event happens the player can click a button that turns green at the top of the screen that will force an event to occur. Thus, the 10% is really just for randomly walking in on it, while the player can force it to happen every time nothing else happens.

Hope that's helpful!

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
It would be phenomenal if at some point we could walk towards the girls and give them orders. Instead of just a generic fuck you can ask them for anal, or a tittyfuck.

Right now the fucking itself is way too generic but by giving the players choices of what to do with the girl things become much better. You should pick your fav girls and fuck them in any way you want, its one of the main reasons the island paradise exist after all.

Since you use generic HS animations with minor changes I assume that you can easily give each and every girl variations.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
is there a way to have infinite energy?
I'm not sure I understand as there is no energy system per se. Are you asking for an option to roll back the clock or perhaps an option to not have to sleep? I'm not sure about either option.

rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
am I missing something? visited all the classes once and my hint is still meet with all the classes. I have gone through 2 days of meeting other girls to be sure and it is still there. Any help would be appreciated.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes