• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

XCJ

Feb 13, 2021
Thanks for bringing this back, this game is great!! if 0.3 will be release in 23/7 might as well wait a bit more

Reactions: Skargaroth

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Pongo Delta v0.6 - Walkthrough Mod v0.2

Features:
Highlights the best choice in green.​
Adds a Replay feature.​
The mod will take you down the desire path and will put you on the love path to avoid death.​
The mod will also allow you to view the other endings at the end.​
Download:

Android Port + WTMod:

Mod Previews
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0008.png

Last edited:

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
I quite like the idea of adding little easter eggs now an again, hopefully there will be more in the future :)
let's just say i needed to add that one in for those who are following bread crumbs.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Sometimes I hear it's OK request an Android port within the game thread so hopefully it is here.

I'm officially requesting an Android port if anyone would be so kind >;D

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
hmm somehow i find the old models better looking (an exception is the ugly tattoo the older daughter has) and the overal render quality seems a bit better the new version looks extreme blurry, nearly no skin details.
i think this is caused by a low render literation to speed up render time and high use of denoiser. sadly it lets the models look like clay figures.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes