3.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Oct 9, 2021
maybe there will be ntr maybe not, I don't have a story writed, just do everything by the moment, don't like? don't play :poop:
ok... so how about tagging the contents that are already in the game? I for one look for NTR but if it does not have NTR (even if yet), I'm just going to say "the game is bs". You can put in the genre as planned content. This CAN be interpreted as abusing the tag search function.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
maybe there will be ntr maybe not, I don't have a story writed, just do everything by the moment, don't like? don't play :poop:
If the NTR can be avoided, I care little or nothing that it exists. If it's unavoidable, then I prefer to know in advance so I can look for another game that might interest me.

Reactions: ash996

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
you can tag it whatever you want, edit: and think for awhile, I started in 2020, still making it, everything can change till i finish the game, at the moment there is NTR like you can bang someone's girlfriend, that's all.

every fetish in the game is optional, that's the last time I'm writing it, people.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2021
I am honestly following this game for the contents.
The problem here is not the tag's validity. The problem is you implied the wrong message which could have been corrected easily than causing your own frustration. In the spoiler section,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, which tells us there is no ntr. Just edit and remove it. We'll be fine and would not go all-over dissing the game.
you can tag it whatever you want, edit: and think for awhile, I started in 2020, still making it, everything can change till i finish the game, at the moment there is NTR like you can bang someone's girlfriend, that's all.

every fetish in the game is optional, that's the last time I'm writing it, people.
Ok so there is NTR currently right? so just edit that spoiler you included and all is fine. Just by previously saying, it may or may not be in it is already a certain trouble with Mods. I'm sure you note on this
Rules are there for more than just a reason, not for convenience only... It is the last time I argue before reporting content confusion/mis-taging or simply "a game that does not deliver" review. I implore you, don't hurt your own product.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Fantastic attitude and reply,it will definetly get you places ( not in the top but definetly other places)

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Poolside Adventure Remake [v0.12] [Offshore] Compressed

PC/Mac HQ(~1GB):

90Q

PC/Mac Normal(~650MB):

80Q

Tools:
UGAC

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

If the MC is banging someone's girlfriend, that's cheating - not netorare - under our tags:

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

Just removed netorare and added cheating.

(Also, tags must align with our definitions and exist in the current content.)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PoolsideAdventureRemake-0.13
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GobbleGobble

Jan 22, 2018
Every time I start a new game after agreeing to be 18 or over it brings me to the Thanks for Playing screen.

Bug?

I have multiple versions on my PC.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes