3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
only threesomes, orgy scenes will be in future, swinger scene too (optional), next update goona be quite big.
I'm hardly a fan of scenes where a dick other than the MC appears. If they are side girls (voyeur or similar) without a romantic relationship with the MC, I don't care, but I prefer not to have to see them and if it is possible to avoid the MC participating, well I prefer that too. Sharing the LIs is a big NO for me.

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
I'm hardly a fan of scenes where a dick other than the MC appears. If they are side girls (voyeur or similar) without a romantic relationship with the MC, I don't care, but I prefer not to have to see them and if it is possible to avoid the MC participating, well I prefer that too. Sharing the LIs is a big NO for me.
almost everything in the game is optional, you can just say no and skip if you don't like that kind of stuff.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
No futanari, no ntr
Just relax, everyone... I'm still learning... Like I said - there will be two routes, good and bad, bad - you end as a cuckold, good - you fall in love with her without any cuckold.
And there will be NO ntr.
1642884707589.png
This is going to become a contestant for the most flip-flopped game yet.
I'd recommend just sticking to something and running with it, most preferably something you enjoy making instead of trying to be a crowd-pleaser.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 1869663
There will be no no cuck fest, cuckold will be optional if you won't protect Lucy, she's gonna fuck the guys, if you protect her she's gonna fuck only you, also there will be now more more scenes with MC, and new protagonist.
View attachment 1869666
From time to time you're gonna play as a redhead Lucy and decide to fuck MC or random guys, everything depends to the player.
Can Lucy be the dominant one (at least in the sex scenes) in the route where we protect her?

Nov 21, 2022
I'm still thinking about the story, everything is changing, futanari is just a bonus scene in the computer, you don't need to watch it, ntr? I think it will be some ntr if you make a wrong decisions and let your girl for that, you're gonna see her fucking other guys and smile in your direction, if you say no, there will be no ntr, just normal fuck in the bedroom and public places with her. Ntr means worst ending of the game, you have choice to do it or no.
So it's gonna be more of an optional netorase rather than full blown cheating?

Itsyaboy420

Feb 6, 2020
im confused. i didn't like NTR, but i am willing to give the game a go if it is avoidable. but by the description which has the word no NTR, and the game having a tag NTR in it, what could make me believe you a person that went against their own words. It's your work and i won't demean it's value just because of something i did not like, but please fix the description and put the word "NTR 100% avoidable" and please don't force people to get cucked. then, let me end this rant with a quote

"When you're halfway through a story, you want to be able to look forward to a happy ending, right? You don't want it to be sad, life's tough enough without that. I believe that's where fiction came from, people dreaming about a world where things end happily."

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes