3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
So the question is...Why did the dev change their mind or did a high level patron change it for them?
1) I made a poll and people wanted some futa - it will be only bonus scene.
2) Ntr/cuckold 100% optional depends on your choices, will be also second protagonist soon, from time to time you're gonna play as Lucy making some choices. (corruption elements)

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
So how much NTR/cuckold content are in this game so far?

Is it worth to download? Or it's just still setting it up and no content yet?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
1) I made a poll and people wanted some futa - it will be only bonus scene.
2) Ntr/cuckold 100% optional depends on your choices, will be also second protagonist soon, from time to time you're gonna play as Lucy making some choices. (corruption elements)
For my taste the game has too many sex scenes where the MC doesn't participate (both lesbian and MF), some of them mandatory. I couldn't pass the second day, after watching a couple fuck for the second time.

I don't think that the way it's developing is to my liking.

In any case, thanks for sharing and good luck.

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
One question, is there physics or does everything clip through the skin? Pictures aren't telling enough.

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Anyone who DIDNT expect this to devolve into another Cuck fest,well they were clearly unfamiliar with cuck devs,previous cuck games.
20220113092025457.png
There will be no no cuck fest, cuckold will be optional if you won't protect Lucy, she's gonna fuck the guys, if you protect her she's gonna fuck only you, also there will be now more more scenes with MC, and new protagonist.
955.jpg
From time to time you're gonna play as a redhead Lucy and decide to fuck MC or random guys, everything depends to the player.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Poolside Adventure Remake [0.11] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (2.4 GB/ 484 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
> Added beta futanari scene (still no writtings yet) added from your computer only at 1 Day morning at start of the game.
> New main female protagonist - from time to time you're gonna play as Lucy - Laura's niece.

View attachment 1869775
Futanari and other stuff like 2 black cocks vs blondie will be optional in the computer, if you don't like it just skip this, it's not in the main story, I decided to add second protagonist and it's my decision, maybe I'm wrong, maybe right.

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
So there is ntr, I think the warning in open is no longer useful. Good luck
View attachment 1869925
I'm still thinking about the story, everything is changing, futanari is just a bonus scene in the computer, you don't need to watch it, ntr? I think it will be some ntr if you make a wrong decisions and let your girl for that, you're gonna see her fucking other guys and smile in your direction, if you say no, there will be no ntr, just normal fuck in the bedroom and public places with her. Ntr means worst ending of the game, you have choice to do it or no.

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Yes, you can update tags if you want to, by the way I like your avatar from The Wolf Brigade, very good anime.

Reactions: Jaun727

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm still thinking about the story, everything is changing, futanari is just a bonus scene in the computer, you don't need to watch it, ntr? I think it will be some ntr if you make a wrong decisions and let your girl for that, you're gonna see her fucking other guys and smile in your direction, if you say no, there will be no ntr, just normal fuck in the bedroom and public places with her. Ntr means worst ending of the game, you have choice to do it or no.
In principle the game has too many voyeur scenes for my taste: You are forced to see a couple having sex twice in a short time. I'd rather be able to skip those scenes.

I haven't seen the computer scenes nor will I ever see them. As long as there are no LIs in them and I'm not forced to see them, I don't care if they exist.

Regarding the NTR, I prefer an option to turn it off at the beginning of the game or at some later point before the NTR starts.

charizards356

Feb 16, 2018
I like it so don't include me on this but peoples big problems is that you said (basically 100%) that there will be NO ntr. Many people in this site consider even just kissing a diff guy ntr. I get that that isn't your definition (or mine). Also you could've not been realizing what you were saying since by alot of your comments I'm not 100% sure eng your main language. But yeah if you but potential ntr people wouldn't be getting so annoyed. My best advice is to get rid of the current notes in the opening saying NO ntr/futa and say some avoidable ntr/futa and alot of voyeurism. And possibly go back and delete your comments about no ntr/futa

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes