3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I am planning on playing this but after reading the comments something is nagging me. It appears that after almost a year of development the MC only has sex with prostitutes, spies on people having sex or is the third wheel in some spit roast. Is that all there is to this game?

Thanks in advance if someone answers.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I see the tags group sex, orgy and multiple penetration: can I hope for some real dirty fun (which includes mc) or by "group" it just means several girls and plastic toys ?

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I am planning on playing this but after reading the comments something is nagging me. It appears that after almost a year of development the MC only has sex with prostitutes, spies on people having sex or is the third wheel in some spit roast. Is that all there is to this game?

Thanks in advance if someone answers.
After reading through the comments I am coming to the same conclusion.

I think I am going to "Ignore" this game, as it seems to be one of those titles where the MC spends more time watching than anything else.

Which means I would spend more time skipping/avoiding scenes than watching them. Full kudos to the Developer for having the option to skip.

Also, the game should probably have the Voyeurism tag.

Quote from Funkiee (The Developer).
Right now there is only one scene you can't skip and it's voyeuring an other couple having fun. (you can't skip it, because that's the main story path), all other scenes will be skippable.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Poolside Adventure Remake [v0.8] [Offshore] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.39 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.37 GB

Compressed Win Size: 312 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 310 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 317 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Everyone except the MC is having sex :FacePalm:
Mc has 4 optional scenes, Soon I'm gonna add some scenes with the redhead, there will be also scenes on the poolside, but not now... Story is still progressing.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Is there alot of scenes of Mc having sex with other girls or is it only other characters having sex and the mc just watching?

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
So this comment doesn't seem to have aged well...

no ntr and futanari in the game :alien:
Given that now;
Some new story teasers of v0.9
There will be two new story paths with Lucy:
1) Ntr / cuckold - Bad ending in future
2) Take care of her and train her to be your slave - Good ending in future
And that this post has 2 pictures that clearly show a Futa;
More teasers, the release will be out soon...
Sad.

Reactions: Nospamwss and v1900
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes