Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Poolside Adventure Remake [v0.6] Offshore

Original Size Win/Linux: 998 MB
Original Size Mac: 980 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 228 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 211 MB: -

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Well, it's just impossible to satisfy everyone... :cool:
You did say earlier that the stuff would be optional.. Did that change?

Right now there is only one scene you can't skip and it's voyeuring an other couple having fun. (you can't skip it, because that's the main story path), all other scenes will be skippable.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Nonsense comment not to be taken seriously?

Not that i have a problem with a left wing = kinky/perverted correlation, quite the contrary. ;)

(That said, from the dialogue the couple's issue seems to be more of a NTR-guilt being manipulated for the sake of corruption/exploitation, but the MC was either too inattentive or clueless - he's by his own admission not good with social interaction & nuances - to grasp it in this manner)

Sep 9, 2020
The dialogue is really bad... MC has already commented on the first chicks ass 7 times in a row out loud without any prompting, at times telling her and at times whispering to himself. I don't get it. Is this supposed to be humorous? Or is the author trying to persuade us subconsciously into thinking the models are hot?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes