HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Thank you, man. Speaking of that, let me show you a render of what you'll see in the next version.
I watch some more tutorials about rendering and hopefully you see a small quality increase.
:sick: MC is way too short, looks like a 10-year-old.

darkbasic

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2020
Some selected renders from the next version. I posted not only because of that, but I also want to let you know I'm dropping puzzles altogether. Instead I'll spend that time making animations. So no puzzles, no sandbox. Visual novel with choices and maybe something clickable like a drawer.

Next update will double the content. Until now I made environments for the village, city park, church, research facility and school. Now I only need to transpose my dialogue into poses. Next public release... end of April, beginning of march. At current pace I'm on a 2 month release schedule.

sametbeslik

Nov 8, 2020
Some selected renders from the next version. I posted not only because of that, but I also want to let you know I'm dropping puzzles altogether. Instead I'll spend that time making animations. So no puzzles, no sandbox. Visual novel with choices and maybe something clickable like a drawer.

Next update will double the content. Until now I made environments for the village, city park, church, research facility and school. Now I only need to transpose my dialogue into poses. Next public release... end of April, beginning of march. At current pace I'm on a 2 month release schedule.
Will NTR come in new updates?

darkbasic

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2020
Will NTR come in new updates?
No. You, as MC, will get to fuck other men's women. Like Nastya that has a boyfriend (and that guy's mother), some neighbour milf you will help etc. Don't want to spoil the story. MC will be the only one engaging in sex in the game. You can get NTR in real life easily. Instead CHAD only in these type of games :LUL::HideThePain:

sametbeslik

Nov 8, 2020
No. You, as MC, will get to fuck other men's women. Like Nastya that has a boyfriend (and that guy's mother), some neighbour milf you will help etc. Don't want to spoil the story. MC will be the only one engaging in sex in the game. You can get NTR in real life easily. Instead CHAD only in these type of games :LUL::HideThePain:
When will the new update come?

darkbasic

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2020
By the end of April. I can't do better than 2 months schedule. As you can see only the characters are Daz. The environment is from other sources and takes a lot of time converting, creating or finding textures, building the scene. There is a preview of the classroom. You'll get here in the next release.

classroom.jpg

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hi... does anyone know the key code of that locker from basement on beginnin? or where i can find him?
not that one from locker where is Stallin picture, other one

darkbasic

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2020
hi... does anyone know the key code of that locker from basement on beginnin? or where i can find him?
not that one from locker where is Stallin picture, other one
stalin 7853
basemen tlock: 614

In the next version I will delete the puzzles all together. Join my discord.

• Haha
Reactions: Arshavinstyle

darkbasic

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2020
A bit late for that, it would mean redoing a lot of renders and the story would not make sense. In the next game there will be other kind of MC. But yes, puzzles are gone, same for sandbox. Story will flow without pointless moving between locations. Only choices you can make. Here is a scene from the soviet highschool toilet.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes