Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
So as the MC at the start i went thru not being able to get in and no one coming to the door only to do minigames and her 2 daughters are in the freakin house! what was the point..... just putting useless things in the game man. At least think it through.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Ok, i'm colorblind, but this crap is impossible to read...all the white letters in the white background don't help a little.
screenshot0001.png

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
k, so just played it. pretty short. minigame is kinda interesting, like one of those escape room puzzles. I love those. also it was stupidly easy. can you count and use google to find dates, or simply know your Russian historical figures well? yes? then the minigame takes all of 2 minutes.

again dev, keep up the good work. seems interesting. I like the poses on the interaction with your father. hilarious.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I saved in demo version in the washroom getting a list of all of which I can think of and as soon as I exit it ends the demo. In 0.4 i.e. this present download also I started from last save and as soon as I exit it says version 0.4 ends here. So it is ending same place as last one so what's the sense of this update I dont get.

darkbasic

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2020
Well I saved in demo version in the washroom getting a list of all of which I can think of and as soon as I exit it ends the demo. In 0.4 i.e. this present download also I started from last save and as soon as I exit it says version 0.4 ends here. So it is ending same place as last one so what's the sense of this update I dont get.
You need to use a savepoint before that bathroom thing. Or start from the beginning. Demo save is not compatible with this one because I changed stuff.

AlexTorch you're right. It's a bug. In fact there is no text there, just the dialog window that appears.

Android version will appear today.

Reactions: AlexTorch

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Holy shit,

When I took at closer look at the main banner image, I immediately had visions of scenes from the hostel horror movies!

• I thought all right just some playful, mean mugging from some Horney Milfs.
  • I thought how strange… the only things on the table were a giant water bottle and a meat grinder.
  • Either there is water in the bottle to keep everyone hydrated while marathon fucking or that is not water, being some sort of deadly chemical used for torture.
  • From the expressions on the Milf’s faces, they won’t be making use of that meat grinder to make the MC a nice meat loaf dinner, they may want to “make” the MC into the meat loaf dinner, yikes!
Hoping I’m wrong about the motives of the strange collection of Milf types at one location.

I still would like the MC to bang them all, before death. :p

Downloading now…

Update 2022 - my post does not match the current (better) replacement main banner image, so unless people have one (original) to show or people remember it, my post makes no sense in 2022. :)

Last edited:

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Update - Played... I thought some of the Japanese themed games I've played were strange.

- Renders okay, a little bit to dark for my eyes.
- Minigames, I did not like them much, because I had to go back online to F95 for help to continue. :(
- The MC has access to the start of a personal harem or possible stable of whores, we'll see were the Dev takes it, but I'm voting for harem over whores. ;)

P.S. Please, no more of that big bubba shit, that was scary. :D

Good luck Dev!

Reactions: darkbasic

darkbasic

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2020
So as the MC at the start i went thru not being able to get in and no one coming to the door only to do minigames and her 2 daughters are in the freakin house! what was the point..... just putting useless things in the game man. At least think it through.
On the plane you get SMS from Lidia saying she can't pick you up and instead gives you an address. You arrive there but don't have keys, and you don't know which code to dial to ring the apartment to let you in. That's why you go through the basement. It's obviously a gimmick for the puzzle. Game is pamphlet, it's not a replacement or simulation of real life. Though I noted what you said and will be more careful to make it more believable in the future.

Oh boy, another game with mediocre renders AND sandbox play, I can hardly wait! /sarcasm
I'm still learning rendering, not great looking but for my first try I don't think it's that bad. Unfortunately rendering nice images takes too long. I bought a 1200$ second hand computer build for rendering but it still takes 7 hours to render a 90 seconds animation. In the future, while i'm learning I might invest more in computing power but for the moment it's just a hobby. I will watch more tutorials on rendering and hopefully quality will improve.

Reactions: Arshavinstyle

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
I'm still learning rendering, not great looking but for my first try I don't think it's that bad. Unfortunately rendering nice images takes too long. I bought a 1200$ second hand computer build for rendering but it still takes 7 hours to render a 90 seconds animation. In the future, while i'm learning I might invest more in computing power but for the moment it's just a hobby. I will watch more tutorials on rendering and hopefully quality will improve.
I don't know, I thought all your girls were pretty hot so far. not a fan of the hijab thing, but to each their own. im sure once their tits come out I wont be paying attention to the hijab anyways.

darkbasic

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2020
I added the android version. Had to fix some animations that were stuttering. I still not fixed that bug at the ending of content where you get again in the basement at the last keypad.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Which quest? For stalin locker groove888 already told the answer. For the cypher, look at the clue on the barrel. Look at circled letters and the handwritten numberings. Try to find if there is a connection between them. When you found the corresponding position for each circled mark. Enter them as digits by rotating the cypher. Hint screen will be added in next release.

Surely will. Those animations were made last summer but afterwards I learned a few new techniques and I re-rendered them but I will try to do even better than this.

Now i'm hard at work on the apartment mechanics (it will be the place that will triggers missions, story plots and so on). Lighting gets me crazy.

View attachment 989369

I already did the password to open the lock, and got something that looks like a fuse. I opened the fuse box and I cant put the the weird item from the lock in the fuse box. What am I missing?

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes