darkbasic

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2020
One of the most beautiful games, characters look extremely juicy
That's too much. Renders aren't that good. Only thing I would praise about my game is that at least the environment is different. I'm also happy no one complained about the animations so far. Btw, I saved your signature. I'll study it and try to make the same kind of animations in my game.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
That's too much. Renders aren't that good. Only thing I would praise about my game is that at least the environment is different. I'm also happy no one complained about the animations so far. Btw, I saved your signature. I'll study it and try to make the same kind of animations in my game.
I really like the renders (they are well done), i find nice the environment (from being in a good home to end in that piece of shit of place), the humor is ok, but i'm never fan of a mc that always keep getting fucked, punched by the father, by the bandits, being the trash of the family, that almost everyone don't like. I like humor, but that even for me is too much. Also all his family act like they are cheap hookers. Is the start of the game, and is not that bad, but i will be honest, is not great too, there's always room to improve.

Reactions: darkbasic

darkbasic

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2020
Also all his family act like they are cheap hookers. Is the start of the game, and is not that bad, but i will be honest, is not great too, there's always room to improve.
I agree the dialog sucks and will be improved. Fortunately there are a lot of characters left to not make the same mistake. MC will get revenge.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I agree the dialog sucks and will be improved. Fortunately there are a lot of characters left to not make the same mistake. MC will get revenge.
There is always room for improvement, and in the renderings you did a great job. Story and writing is always one of the hardest part of the game.

darkbasic

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2020
dont get why people are shitting on this game. its not trying to be serious lol. i liked it so far, keep it up!
Thanks. Each game has it's own share of haters. They are not too many, though. Over 50 people joined my discord in the last few days, and that means a 50% increase. It's pretty good since game is in a very early stage from a playability stand point. Not too much content yet.

Regarding criticism I apply this pattern of thinking:
-> "blunt dialog", "cannot read text", "you need to learn more about lights", "bad engrish" etc -> useful, will be taken into account.
-> "renders suck", "stupid puzzles", "i got jump scare from guy in prison. hard pass" -> pointless for me. It's not like I asked you money for it, so I don't care if you don't find it entertaining.

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
¿Tienes algún tutorial para el juego?
Tiene un sistema de ayuda dentro del juego "?" te da pistas.
Para el primer puzzle miras las fechas de nacimiento y muerte de stalin, pones los xx xx que falten.
Para el segundo puzzle miras el calendario y super facil.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thanks. Each game has it's own share of haters. They are not too many, though. Over 50 people joined my discord in the last few days, and that means a 50% increase. It's pretty good since game is in a very early stage from a playability stand point. Not too much content yet.

Regarding criticism I apply this pattern of thinking:
-> "blunt dialog", "cannot read text", "you need to learn more about lights", "bad engrish" etc -> useful, will be taken into account.
-> "renders suck", "stupid puzzles", "i got jump scare from guy in prison. hard pass" -> pointless for me. It's not like I asked you money for it, so I don't care if you don't find it entertaining.
Unfortunately is hard to get good criticism, most of people that don't like something just say "your game suck's" and don't especify of what they don't like, and or what they think that could improve in the game. Also there is a lot of "hey i don't like this, change", and they never think about your idea of the game. There is some devs that make some changes in the game to please everyone, and is not a bad thing, is a bad thing when what you changed goes against the idea of the game that you have. The only think that i truly believe is right is for example putting some "different" fetishes that not everyone like, and giving for those options to see or not see that, but who knows, there is a lot more open minded people these days, stuff for example a footjob that was taboo years back, now have a lot more people that like.

darkbasic

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2020
I updated the android version since it had a wacky problem in the jail path. Couldn't load image error because of the encoding or something. I also fixed that bug at the ending of the content when you get thrown again in the basement. Fix for pc/mac version will be in the next release though as it's not that important. Thanks.

sarasino

May 18, 2020
[QUOTE = "csampy, publicación: 5240842, miembro: 3441110"]
La actualización ya está publicada en el servidor de discordia. Dijo que necesita pulir algunos detalles antes de publicar aquí y otros sitios web. De todos modos, hice un parche de incesto para la versión 0.0.4, espero que nada cambie en el lanzamiento.
[/CITA]
hla q tal. gracias por el archivo. donde lo pongo. y si cambio su nombre ?

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
It is all fun and games until you see yourself on the receiving end :LUL:
:LOL:
Did someone ever give a clear answer to the preceding statement of this?

Is the rape tag in this,
"One of the MILFs is getting 9 inches of rock solid MC in her and she's gonna take it like a VN game, no choice." :cool:

Or, is the rape in this,
"MC has a bad dream. A really bad dream. He clearly had to poop before he went to bed and now his subconscious is reminding him he's got something big and brown up there." :ROFLMAO:

[Finger goes to Patreon link... Finger backs away... Finger goes to Patreon link... Finger backs away...]
There's some vital difference between answers, I really need to know first...

darkbasic

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2020
:LOL:
Did someone ever give a clear answer to the preceding statement of this?

Is the rape tag in this,
"One of the MILFs is getting 9 inches of rock solid MC in her and she's gonna take it like a VN game, no choice." :cool:
All will get but nothing illegal (such as rape) from me. Maybe role play.

I asked for that tag to be removed since there won't be any rape in my game. It was wrongly added because of the jail scene joke. I didn't create this thread originally, was made by a mod then I asked for ownership transfer.

Or, is the rape in this,
"MC has a bad dream. A really bad dream. He clearly had to poop before he went to bed and now his subconscious is reminding him he's got something big and brown up there." :ROFLMAO:
I laughed. No, nothing about this. That is just a joke to mark the ending. Jail scene is a variant of the game where you won't go to russia and have other characters at home. I have some ideas left that won't make sense if you are 'abroad'. It is also a vent in case I will have story creativity problems.

[Finger goes to Patreon link... Finger backs away... Finger goes to Patreon link... Finger backs away...]
There's some vital difference between answers, I really need to know first...
Only if you like and can. I post there releases that are not big enough for a public version (usually 1-2 updates) and bonus scenes (usually one or two extra sex positions to what is already available in the normal version). How can I say it... join if you want to give me a beer, otherwise most of the stuff is free anyway.

Reactions: libertypics

darkbasic

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2020
So it ends after you get the condoms from the TV stand and almost get caught?
Yes, but the PC version has that bug where you get thrown in the basement again. That bug has been fixed on android but not yet on pc because i don't want to litter the internet with many version only with small fixes.

D

Deleted member 2021486

Never wrote a comment, I felt the need to comment this time. Great game, Hijab is very rare and for this alone you are doing a great job mate, keep it up! :)

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes