tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Noble profession is already questionable because "madam"(should have its name changed, because the male character case should be called pimp, but it doesn't)profession, assuming you do the right steps, generates much, much more both in short and the long run, by far. Heck, its one of those unlocked at the start, I might point it out - under normal conditions takes a while to truly show off, but considering most high end runs involve recruiting the brothel lady and ranking her up in the arena, turning a handful of money into thousands, then into tens of thousands and then...you get the idea. Turns out training beautiful arena fighters as opposed to accumulating money via interest brings money much quicker both in the short and long run. And more characters to train in the arena, which means more money and combat ready characters.

Not to mention some of simpler ones like merchant, which solves loot problems, like a lot of loot related things if you engage in combat a lot, allowing to complete tasks that require items consistently, but also helps with getting very nice items like stamina potions which are too good to not have for yourself.

As for "profession that boosts main character stats to be viable in late-game" job, I would correct it is called God, yes the one that is rewarded for the hero profession run, that makes starters at their max level, allowing you to max their levels, if not at very least close to, in a single day of ranked arena battles - so far, it is the profession that makes your hero you know, not be weak late-game, and is pretty much also the recommended way to climb the challenges if you don't know what to do, purely because of how good it is.

Oh and manipulation+ option for some reason still gives the main character only 2 max stat uses...I'm not saying how bad ascended is, it is good for same reasons knowing trait is, but compared to knowing trait itself, which is a very flexible back-up option no matter the job, it lacks that flexibility.
Man, I can't disagree with everything you're saying more.

None of the problems you're trying to solve with professions are actually problems. Like, going nobel or madam to solve money? I was making 12k on day three. My last run ended with me at about 700m gold off one, unexpanded brothel room lol

And solving "loot problems" stops being a thing when you realize that you can buy or craft literally everything once you have unlimited money, which you functionally can from day two onward.

And the ascended job is game breakingly powerful. Between infinite stamina (and how that interacts with essences), the ability to fuck with stat growth, and the ability to give yourself OP NPCs on day one, none of those other jobs come even close.

If all you care about is late game strength of the MC while ignoring everything else in the game, just play Evo and you're done. And with ascended, it's not even late game since you can have god form on day two or three lol

Last edited:
Reactions: clockwinding

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Man, I can't disagree with everything you're saying more.

None of the problems you're trying to solve with professions are actually problems. Like, going nobel or madam to solve money? I was making 12k on day three. My last run ended with me at about 700m gold off one, unexpanded brothel room lol

And solving "loot problems" stops being a thing when you realize that you can buy or craft literally everything once you have unlimited money, which you functionally can from day two onward.

And the ascended job is game breakingly powerful. Between infinite stamina (and how that interacts with essences), the ability to fuck with stat growth, and the ability to give yourself OP NPCs on day one, none of those other jobs come even close.

If all you care about is late game strength of the MC while ignoring everything else in the game, just play Evo and you're done. And with ascended, it's not even late game since you can have god form on day two or three lol
Complete agreement with this. Ascended can give all characters more max levels and traits and growth stat, powerful characters, etc. If you're playing a long run, high enough growth stat is able to make your level 20 character twice or three times as strong, but that takes something like 20 days.

As broken as Ascended is... it can't give you spirits. Elementalist let's you mess around with a pure spirit-based team, which is pretty fun too. It's like pokemon, but sometimes they turn into monster girls. Unfortunately only one elite is allowed per team, otherwise spirit teams would be pretty strong too. Basically the really fun professions change gameplay rather than giving some perk.

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
Should note that God profession makes the max level of your starters 20...but NOT the Genetic Max Level.

That's important. Because it means that they fuse and breed like whatever their genetic max level is.

There is a bit of a trick you can pull with Crea though. Take God + Prepared, and your starters will be level 20. Corrupt them into tanid, and you immediately have a pair of genetic level 20 tanid types to work with. Need to get them decent genes and level them up still, but the genetic level is good to go.

Oct 5, 2020
I recall there was a trait that made hatched characters Loyal, but I can't remember what I needed to unlock it. Loyal trait in itself is very powerful because it gives you 1 level for 50 stamina, no essence necessary!

Last edited:

imelman

May 15, 2018
I recall there was a trait that made hatched characters Loyal, but I can't remember what I needed to unlock it. Loyal trait in itself is very powerful because it gives you 1 level for 50 stamina, no essence necessary!
Familiar trait, from native achievement that requires pretty much no overworld recruitment of any sort, be it event characters or generic recruits from the wild/events. On topic of empower, it's only used by starters, including the special seal and only those - once they reach level 20 or whatever the current cap is, you can't upgrade them anymore. On the trait itself, it is really justifying its price and power, making every hatched character stronger than average, especially when you get essences that boost them, and also affects others, like your starters and certain unique characters.

On previous point, of course there's no money problems once everything is set up - I was correcting someone who mentions about problems when they get solved like, very quickly by gameplay, and even then, with many unfixed issues and such, I cannot say anything else for sure. But the point still remains when it comes to you know, personal power to keep up with other characters, who all end up having higher stats than you one way or another, especially when fighting late-game enemies, where you need all the stats to not be a sitting duck and fight with the rest. You may correct this via permanent stat boosting items, but that's really more of mid-late game thing and still doesn't solve certain stats.

But one way or another, I'll wait for balance changes come by, due to certain weak traits/professions that clearly need a buff, bugs and exploits, and because climbing the challenge ranks after they repeat themselves becomes a total chore when there's nothing to do. Like modifiers or something more interesting than the current cycle of efficient power acquisition.

Flowgenz

Mar 13, 2019
Hi guys, I discovered this game recently and I found it really interesting, but the problem is that there is little to no tutorial and the immense amount of stats and things to manage scare me (I am the type of guy who doesn't like to experience blindly and learn the hard way so I am constantly trying to make good moves without knowing anything, which is kinda hard in this type of game).

So I wanted to ask if there is anywhere in game where I can read about important mechanics (or if there is a guide somewhere on the internet) or if there are really important things to do/pick at the beginning of the game. And also, I wanted your opinion on the "tentacle" build that looks possible when you play as Creation, is it viable for a first run? I kind of liked the idea so I picked that deck in character creation but I am not sure if it's a good option for beginners.

Thanks a lot to whoever might answer me.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Hi guys, I discovered this game recently and I found it really interesting, but the problem is that there is little to no tutorial and the immense amount of stats and things to manage scare me (I am the type of guy who doesn't like to experience blindly and learn the hard way so I am constantly trying to make good moves without knowing anything, which is kinda hard in this type of game).

So I wanted to ask if there is anywhere in game where I can read about important mechanics (or if there is a guide somewhere on the internet) or if there are really important things to do/pick at the beginning of the game. And also, I wanted your opinion on the "tentacle" build that looks possible when you play as Creation, is it viable for a first run? I kind of liked the idea so I picked that deck in character creation but I am not sure if it's a good option for beginners.

Playing as Creation first is usually not a good idea, she's the weakest MC in combat and her mechanics are a bit more advanced that the others.

As for in-game knowledge, there isn't much available i'm afraid, a bit in the library town location but that's all. For guidance you can ask here or read up previous pages, or you can hop on the game's Discord server where plenty of helpful people (including me) are there 24/24 to answer questions and offer tips.

My own tips for discovering the game: don't try to do everything at once. secure some money source, get a hang of the combat mechanics, then start a new game when you feel comfortable enough to try to win. there's a single, far-off objective to win the game and it's open bar until that time, so fucking around is the best way to learn, really.

Reactions: Flowgenz

Flowgenz

Mar 13, 2019
Playing as Creation first is usually not a good idea, she's the weakest MC in combat and her mechanics are a bit more advanced that the others.

As for in-game knowledge, there isn't much available i'm afraid, a bit in the library town location but that's all. For guidance you can ask here or read up previous pages, or you can hop on the game's Discord server where plenty of helpful people (including me) are there 24/24 to answer questions and offer tips.

My own tips for discovering the game: don't try to do everything at once. secure some money source, get a hang of the combat mechanics, then start a new game when you feel comfortable enough to try to win. there's a single, far-off objective to win the game and it's open bar until that time, so fucking around is the best way to learn, really.
I see, thanks for the answer, I guess I will try another run and try to do things little by little. Btw, is Evolution more noob-friendly?

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
Evo is very noob-friendly.

One thing I suggest is to, in your first game, get a dragongirl and a unicorn to level 10 to unlock them as starters. They're easy to use and relatively potent, with little in the way of advanced knowledge needed for them.

Unicorn has charge movement and can shield itself. Dragongirl has no special weaknesses, is generally good in all stats, and flies, making for excellent mobility if you need to use it (which you sometimes do).

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
Well, I do have a newbie guide for Druid, but it is only related to the first play through and doesn't address the End Game challenge

There is a guide for Prince's beginning, but Prince doesn't share most of the mechanic of the other two

imelman

May 15, 2018

When it comes to starters, in case of first time, it's usually lizard and lymean, because of durable combo of fighter plus support, then once you unlock hybrids, you get fairly capable options; angel and dragon girl are both fliers that benefit from each other - one is a support with focus/strengthen/protect/heal in any combination, other is a flying mobile fighter with durability and strength, but both bad at seducing, then poison lizard and angel for a combo of a seduction fighter and support to boost/protect it, then lizardtaur and unicorn for again, combo of mobile fighter/support that works overall.

As for characters, the shapeshifter has highest mid-late game power potential; takes a while, but flexibility is undeniable - you can fight with others and not present a weak body overall. Being able to transform into anything you lack at the moment is a lot of versatility, and once high end forms are unlocked, you will be pretty much hard to beat.

The creator is the hardest, has a really slow power gain, has to put points into traits/genes to be even respectable in those aspects, but once you reach late-game, you can dish out powerful characters...but they won't have traits, which means you still end up doing breeding and fusing, the same things as other main characters do. The slime hybrids and special summons however, are fairly powerful, but others can also get them eventually that makes the special gimmick less special.

The druid is the most straightforward, has reasonable stat and power gain, balanced overall, but not really the most powerful at the end, and also fairly bad at seducing/recruiting for rather obvious reasons, but at very same time, the best option if you for a specific achievement that pretty much requires not having sexual contacts at all. The seedlings, once evolved, are fairly powerful, having various purposes, easy to heal injuries, not requiring food, but to reach their maximum level takes a while, because unlike spirits, they can't reshape on overworld map, do not gain genes, and only gain two levels instead of three.

As for question of dating decks, generally you can stick with basic, as its flexible, or the special third one, as they doesn't hurt as much as focus on certain activity ones. And dating is a source of rare/legendary items, which is really nice to have when you start out, if you perform well enough.

The wiki for the game isn't good, after all, I had to learn by myself and the game doesn't really explain whenever it is really bad or good without experiencing it first - the rather heavy flaw that I'm waiting to be addressed soon. Hopefully it will be of use to you and anyone who is wondering at best way to progress, but experiences can and will differ.

Flowgenz

Mar 13, 2019
When it comes to starters, in case of first time, it's usually lizard and lymean, because of durable combo of fighter plus support, then once you unlock hybrids, you get fairly capable options; angel and dragon girl are both fliers that benefit from each other - one is a support with focus/strengthen/protect/heal in any combination, other is a flying mobile fighter with durability and strength, but both bad at seducing, then poison lizard and angel for a combo of a seduction fighter and support to boost/protect it, then lizardtaur and unicorn for again, combo of mobile fighter/support that works overall.

As for characters, the shapeshifter has highest mid-late game power potential; takes a while, but flexibility is undeniable - you can fight with others and not present a weak body overall. Being able to transform into anything you lack at the moment is a lot of versatility, and once high end forms are unlocked, you will be pretty much hard to beat.

The creator is the hardest, has a really slow power gain, has to put points into traits/genes to be even respectable in those aspects, but once you reach late-game, you can dish out powerful characters...but they won't have traits, which means you still end up doing breeding and fusing, the same things as other main characters do. The slime hybrids and special summons however, are fairly powerful, but others can also get them eventually that makes the special gimmick less special.

The druid is the most straightforward, has reasonable stat and power gain, balanced overall, but not really the most powerful at the end, and also fairly bad at seducing/recruiting for rather obvious reasons, but at very same time, the best option if you for a specific achievement that pretty much requires not having sexual contacts at all. The seedlings, once evolved, are fairly powerful, having various purposes, easy to heal injuries, not requiring food, but to reach their maximum level takes a while, because unlike spirits, they can't reshape on overworld map, do not gain genes, and only gain two levels instead of three.

As for question of dating decks, generally you can stick with basic, as its flexible, or the special third one, as they doesn't hurt as much as focus on certain activity ones. And dating is a source of rare/legendary items, which is really nice to have when you start out, if you perform well enough.

The wiki for the game isn't good, after all, I had to learn by myself and the game doesn't really explain whenever it is really bad or good without experiencing it first - the rather heavy flaw that I'm waiting to be addressed soon. Hopefully it will be of use to you and anyone who is wondering at best way to progress, but experiences can and will differ.
Thanks for the really detailed character guide, it helps a lot!

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Having a healer (lymean or hybrid) on your team is essential, especially early on when your characters are weak. Plantgirls can work too but they're more seduction/healing making them not as good at either.

For attacking units, lizard is great for tanking, centaur is great for attacking. Centaur's charge movement type is great on grass.

Succubus is a decent unit for seduction for whenever.

Every unit has its strength and weaknesses, but starting out, try to get a healer, an attacker/tanker, and a seduction (for recruiting in portals).

Also make sure you have units in the brothel making you money. Look for high attractiveness (Lymean units general have high attractiveness). With a bit of training they can make enough money in the brothel to support all your needs. If they have the right personality like nympho or charming, they're even better for brothel.

Before you unlock other units, a team of lymean + centaur is a great starting team. Hire a succubus later on if you intend on exploring portals and recruiting. Fill up your team with spirits or seedlings and do arena battles. Level them up and reshape them or evolve them and eventually fuse them to your newly hired/recruited character to make them stronger. Or you can evolve them into unique like firespirit > lavalgirl, which is a decent mage.

Oct 5, 2020
If you introduce your dragon girl to a lava girl, you might get something interesting...

Personally, I am partial to Lizard girl, she's a great tank that can also dish out good damage and, best of all, poisons enemies. Plus, she's amphibious. Ideal for facing beefy enemies. Allocate her some health and strength genes and watch her grow! Plus, she'll eat those pesky slimes like nothing.

Also, speaking of lava girls, they make great nukers early game. Just don't accidentally press that Explosion button.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2020
Hmm... Looking at Egg Mastery where each hatched egg permanently gives 0.01 growth value, I wonder if I could spam eggs...

There are 5 hatcheries that support 5 eggs each. With the Hatcher trait and hatcher characters with high magic strength, an egg could hatch in a day.

That is, potentially, 25 eggs a day. Not that difficult with a couple Centaur/PlantGirl breeders in farm.

At 25 eggs a day, newly hatched characters would have +2.5 growth value after a 10 day breed'n'hatchaton.

Bee's knees!

Edit: It works! Better than expected, though I had some difficulties setting the whole thing up. Not that easy to get eggs to hatch in a day (lavagirls hatch FAST, but they need a lot of stone for their hatching rooms plus you can't hatch non-lava there, luckily I got that eagle girl with Incubating trait which I adapted to a mage).

Each day, I trained one hatched girl with Aila and watched numbers rise.

I reckon on day 30 I'll have an army of level 5 demigods with low genes and high stats from growth value alone (on day 30 I think I'll hit close to 7 growth value).
I also just got the AngelPotential essence, so... Yup.

I noted a few issues:
- can't fuse; once fused, they lose all that sweet growth
- due to the above, it is harder to get desired traits on them; Farmer trait might help?
- low max lust (I guess it is tied to level and genes?) - maybe I'll breed an animal or couple to deal with seducers
- that's a lot of clicking, sheesh

Last edited:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I've been giving this a go on and off over the years and there's some questions I've been meaning to ask. I don't want this post to turn into an essay, as they usually tend to, so for now I'll just ask the two big ones that come to mind whenever this game comes up.
Is it worth it to pick any profession other than Doctor, especially early on? Useful as it is, I can't help but feel like it might be a newb trap. I'd like to get out of my comfort zone and explore other professions, but worry about how I'd go about removing injuries, especially in the first few days. (other than the obvious "don't get them injured in the first place")

I mostly enjoy the portal exploration aspect and hoarding all the different hybrids/bases. Sure, I like building them up too but pay very little/no attention to genetics. I know it's possible to enjoy the game like this (because I've been doing it, I guess) but is this really the proper way? I see, and try to read, all the long university-level essays y'all make about genetics and improving them and it doesn't take me long to go cross-eyed. At the same time, I'm also wondering if I'm missing a decent chunk of the gameplay by mostly disregarding genetics and traits altogether.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
I do miss Prince's gameplay back in the old day that let you ignore genetic and traits together though.

Back in the old day when there was only one battle to care about, I put the Prince in training 24/7,. And then at the final battle of the short game, has four random Seedlings Dragons and the Prince spamming weak Tsunami with Lightning Storm at Creation or Evo

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
I've been giving this a go on and off over the years and there's some questions I've been meaning to ask. I don't want this post to turn into an essay, as they usually tend to, so for now I'll just ask the two big ones that come to mind whenever this game comes up.
Is it worth it to pick any profession other than Doctor, especially early on? Useful as it is, I can't help but feel like it might be a newb trap. I'd like to get out of my comfort zone and explore other professions, but worry about how I'd go about removing injuries, especially in the first few days. (other than the obvious "don't get them injured in the first place")

I mostly enjoy the portal exploration aspect and hoarding all the different hybrids/bases. Sure, I like building them up too but pay very little/no attention to genetics. I know it's possible to enjoy the game like this (because I've been doing it, I guess) but is this really the proper way? I see, and try to read, all the long university-level essays y'all make about genetics and improving them and it doesn't take me long to go cross-eyed. At the same time, I'm also wondering if I'm missing a decent chunk of the gameplay by mostly disregarding genetics and traits altogether.
Doctor isn't a noob trap as it lets you go on and on in expeditions, but it's one of the more unremarkable in my (more experienced) opinion.
Alternatives :
-For the first couple of days Meira the doctor spider-girl is in town, and you have the option to recruit her at anytime during her visitation days if she's healed 5+ of your units. You'll then have your own resident doctor! Careful though, her salary is high!
-You can also craft bandages easily with a bit of light semen+healing spider silk (obtained from completing tavern quests).
-You can build the home infirmary upgrade. it's a bit hard to use imo, but if you're out of bandage materials/can't spare them or Meira's visit day is far off, it does the job.
-fusing units removes injuries

Also, ignoring genetics and traits in this game is shooting yourself in the foot with a bazooka (protip: rocket boosts don't work IRL). It's the main way of accruing power in this game. Converting units in combat/rescuing strays/tavern recruits can make do, but the fights are going to be way closer than you'd like towards end-game.

Reactions: ankhtar and Yamemai
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes