るlaze

Jun 21, 2020
Haven't encountered that essence yet, now I know what to look out for.

Avy? Might have screw that up already haha. I declined Avy and Xhana's threesome. At this topic,
unique NPC's stories quest seems to be random. I have been spaming their side and r-quest until i got stuck with lvl quest since they are max level but still no story quest or no story quest. Like that unique insect girl from the queen i think? Haven't even seen a event for her.

the lvl 30 achievement is done by getting a firespirit to lvl 20, then following the dragon line of evolution... adult dragons get +10 max level when they evolve :)
??? I managed to get a lvl20 dragonwelp to a firedragon, I didn't get a +10 in Max level.

imelman

May 15, 2018

unique NPC's stories quest seems to be random. I have been spaming their side and r-quest until i got stuck with lvl quest since they are max level but still no story quest or no story quest. Like that unique insect girl from the queen i think? Haven't even seen a event for her.

??? I managed to get a lvl20 dragonwelp to a firedragon, I didn't get a +10 in Max level.
Apparently they were talking about old patches, but I didn't experience that either. Hopefully people adapt to current things that are tried and true.

But anyway, most events happen when a character gets to level 10, and most unique characters are capped at that, and due to how the game works, they end up being outperformed by many mid-late game characters as a result. And they are treated as normal characters for the purpose of tavern quests that require trained characters to be given, but also can be fused, permanently removing them from your entourage.

But until that part of the game, many of them are fairly capable indeed, if only they didn't rely on permanent stat boosting items, adaptation and essences that much.

Still, I'm waiting when bugs will be fixed, and when the max level quests not generating at all when a character cannot level them without permanent stat boosting items/potential potions, all of which are either expensive or limited/hard to find consistently, like 5 levels when a character has only 3 levels left.

Most of the time, the essences are either something that is nice but not too good like permanent poison or water characters spawning surrounded with 1 water tile per side, or outright must have, like egg mastery, that becomes stronger per each hatched character, so if you let's say, have 5 water hatcheries and all eggs hatch in a day, you get an 0.50 increase per day in what stats you can gain from it alone! And then there's similarly powerful exotic but for special hybrids which are already solid, but its all whenever you'll get lucky or not. I'd hope for changes that make them fair to have and not be outclassed by much better options of the same rarity.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019

Avy? Might have screw that up already haha. I declined Avy and Xhana's threesome. At this topic,

welp it looks like my mind was still on the previous patch about that one. my bad. Guess you'll have to rely on potions and essences (and the growing trait for an easy +5), or Creation's power.

るlaze

Jun 21, 2020
But anyway, most events happen when a character gets to level 10
Still, I'm waiting when bugs will be fixed, and when the max level quests not generating at all when a character cannot level them without permanent stat boosting items/potential potions
like egg mastery, that becomes stronger per each hatched character
That explains it, the insect chick is still level 1. I stuff her in the brothel as soon as I got her. But some characters have multiple events it seems, like Avy and Xhana. So there must be a different trigger for those. One of Xhana's is told quite clearly to me in game (via focus her magic up), but the others, not sure how. I am also suspecting there are events that triggers by bringing along uniques into a portal. But i haven't search the thread for more info yet, so I can't really complain.
I read in a post before about egg mastery. Boy i still don't get how it really works. I just have to get it and try it myself.

welp it looks like my mind was still on the previous patch about that one. my bad. Guess you'll have to rely on potions and essences (and the growing trait for an easy +5), or Creation's power.
Hmm, seems like that way.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017

Use maxlevel potions to raise the max level till it fits. They're bothersome to make though.

Reactions: るlaze

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
Hello, I know I have not been on this in a long while, but that was because I did not have the most recent update until now and the only thing I have to ask is how can you transfer the unlock save file from ver 6 to ver 7.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Hello, I know I have not been on this in a long while, but that was because I did not have the most recent update until now and the only thing I have to ask is how can you transfer the unlock save file from ver 6 to ver 7.
look for the "unlockables.sav" file in your 0.16 folder and put it in the same place in your 0.17 install.
Also remember to take the latest game version directly on the patreon, i can't recall if the OP has the latest patch.

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
look for the "unlockables.sav" file in your 0.16 folder and put it in the same place in your 0.17 install.
Also remember to take the latest game version directly on the patreon, i can't recall if the OP has the latest patch.
I tried to do this last night but for some reason it only worked now. thank you.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is there a way we can change our stats my lewd level is very low how do we increase specific stuff like that?
why when getting options to be trained we cant select ourselves to be trained?as if it isnt hard enough already to level certain things we get nerfed like that wtf??

Last edited:

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
weird question how to get into our inventory and equip stuff we bought?
change our stats : i'll assume this is sexual stats? have sex with more diverse species to raise the maximum level cap of your sex stats. Works in combat, in quick training in town, in personal training at home, not sure during dates.

how to cum : i have no idea what you mean, it's automatic. during the personal training at home you have to raise your own arousal to 100, in quick training it's automatic, in combat it's automatic.

training : you can masturbate via quicktraining, by not selecting a partner. otherwise, visit the brothel more/train some of your units yourself.

inventory : default shortcut is "q" but in town in the bottom left menus there's a "party inventory management" type of button, that's the one.

overall you should hover your mouse over everything to make tooltips pop up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
change our stats : i'll assume this is sexual stats? have sex with more diverse species to raise the maximum level cap of your sex stats. Works in combat, in quick training in town, in personal training at home, not sure during dates.

how to cum : i have no idea what you mean, it's automatic. during the personal training at home you have to raise your own arousal to 100, in quick training it's automatic, in combat it's automatic.

training : you can masturbate via quicktraining, by not selecting a partner. otherwise, visit the brothel more/train some of your units yourself.

inventory : default shortcut is "q" but in town in the bottom left menus there's a "party inventory management" type of button, that's the one.

overall you should hover your mouse over everything to make tooltips pop up
i cant seem to get my lewd levels up drives me crazy having sex,etc then running into not being able to go any further because of not having high enough lewd levels and just some of the sexual stuff sort of annoys me having a pregnancy mechanic and being blue balled from low lewd levels drives me bonkers LOL thanks for the tips and stuff and reply too brother appreciated it :)

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
is there a way we can change our stats my lewd level is very low how do we increase specific stuff like that?
also how to cum (feel weird asking that LOL)
why when getting options to be trained we cant select ourselves to be trained?as if it isnt hard enough already to level certain things we get nerfed like that wtf??
Which stats do you mean, sorry? Are you talking about the specific sex skills?

Instead of using the one on one sex menu, which is in the character sheet, use the Sex Training option at Home. The one on one sex screen is pretty useless aside form quests, in my opinion.

From the sex training menu, you can select your character by clicking the portrait at the top. Then you can train your skill the same way you can train any character's skills.

weird question how to get into our inventory and equip stuff we bought?
While in the over world, look for one of the buttons down by the character portrait that says "Prep Party." The hotkey is Q.

While in a portal, there's a button at the top to view your inventory. The hotkey is F.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
having a strange thing that keeps happening not sure if its part of the game mechanics or what it is BUT anyways
so i get gear from shop,etc sometimes i get legendary stuff.etc i make my char wear it THEN never seems to fail after a while it disappears and forever seem to be buying and putting on new gear is this normal or why is this happening?
is there a fix aside from buying new gear,etc?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
having a strange thing that keeps happening not sure if its part of the game mechanics or what it is BUT anyways
so i get gear from shop,etc sometimes i get legendary stuff.etc i make my char wear it THEN never seems to fail after a while it disappears and forever seem to be buying and putting on new gear is this normal or why is this happening?
is there a fix aside from buying new gear,etc?
Never heard of that one. There's only three answers I can think of.

First, for anyone other than the MC, if they're dropped to zero HP they unequip all of their gear. That gear gets put back into your general pool.

Second, if you remove a character from the party and you don't have the "keep items" box checked on their character sheet, they'll unequip all their items and put them back in the general pool.

Lastly, I'm 99% sure you can turn items in for tavern quests even if they're equiped. If you only have one of a given item, and you have it equiped, if you turn it in for a quest it'll appear to have just disappeared. But that'd be a pretty rare/obscure occurrence, not something you'd have happen regularly.

Oh, and if you get wiped out in a portal, you lose all characters and items you have with you. But that should be pretty obvious when it happens, since you'll lose your entire party.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Never heard of that one. There's only three answers I can think of.

First, for anyone other than the MC, if they're dropped to zero HP they unequip all of their gear. That gear gets put back into your general pool.

Second, if you remove a character from the party and you don't have the "keep items" box checked on their character sheet, they'll unequip all their items and put them back in the general pool.

Lastly, I'm 99% sure you can turn items in for tavern quests even if they're equiped. If you only have one of a given item, and you have it equiped, if you turn it in for a quest it'll appear to have just disappeared. But that'd be a pretty rare/obscure occurrence, not something you'd have happen regularly.

Oh, and if you get wiped out in a portal, you lose all characters and items you have with you. But that should be pretty obvious when it happens, since you'll lose your entire party.
likely the last one ive lost a few members BUT when it happened i thought it was because they died and was other times i went through without a party and lost so ya the last one makes sense such an addicting game but sometimes a bit complicated too
the stuff i9 loast was what i was wearing myself thanks brother for helping me learn more and the reply too of course :)

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
such an addicting game but sometimes a bit complicated too
That's an understatement if I've ever heard one lol

This game is great, but damn can the UI get in its own way at times. It could probably use just a clean up pass at some point.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
That's an understatement if I've ever heard one lol

This game is great, but damn can the UI get in its own way at times. It could probably use just a clean up pass at some point.
is there any crafting in this if there is i cant figure out how to do it id assume theres planting and stuff for the farm
forever getting flower stuff and crafting stuff but yet to learn how to do any of the crafting of any kind LOL

Daron430

May 6, 2019
is there any crafting in this if there is i cant figure out how to do it id assume theres planting and stuff for the farm
forever getting flower stuff and crafting stuff but yet to learn how to do any of the crafting of any kind LOL
For the crafting menu, there are 2 ways:

1. You press "V".
2. You open the map and press this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes