tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
not sure how to word my question BUT lets say you just got done battles ither the arena or portals and after its done theres like a quick screen that pops up with a picture and words at the bottom...is there a way to slow THAT screen down so as i can read everything BEFORE its gone?
The post battle screen should stay up until you either press space bar or close the window. Plus if people got XP, it won't even let you close it immediately. It waits until their XP gets added up. Takes forever (even with fast forward) when you're gaining 20+ levels lol

Your game is sound more and more messed up each time you post an issue like this. It might be worth copying your save file and re-downloading the game or something.

Daron430

May 6, 2019
The post battle screen should stay up until you either press space bar or close the window. Plus if people got XP, it won't even let you close it immediately. It waits until their XP gets added up. Takes forever (even with fast forward) when you're gaining 20+ levels lol

Your game is sound more and more messed up each time you post an issue like this. It might be worth copying your save file and re-downloading the game or something.
I dont think they are talking about the battle report, but the loading screen.

not sure how to word my question BUT lets say you just got done battles ither the arena or portals and after its done theres like a quick screen that pops up with a picture and words at the bottom...is there a way to slow THAT screen down so as i can read everything BEFORE its gone?
You can see the loading screens in the gallery > scenes > other > LoadingScreens.

About the Text in the loading screens... welp, that is really quick. Guess your PC is too good ;)
Joking aside, if you play windowed mode, try clicking out of the game as soon as you see a loading screen. The game stops working until you click back into the game and you can read it at your own pace.

Or read the tips at the bottom of the main menu. It shows the same tips.
can we grow plants and stuff too its funny needing herbs and plant stuff and not being able to plant anything
There isnt much farming like that. You can go to the forest on the map and give the foreststalker there one of some specific plants to grow.

Other farming stuff doesnt grow your plants like you mean. Just gives you additional food-income, like:
- building fields on your home
- going to your farm on the map and appoint 2 people to farming

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how do we heal injured party members and stuff...normally when i have injured people and cant go through portals i go and change party up but its gotten to the point where id have to go solo LOL

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
how do we heal injured party members and stuff...normally when i have injured people and cant go through portals i go and change party up but its gotten to the point where id have to go solo LOL
Unless you pick the Doctor profession for the MC, the only other two ways to heal injuries (that I'm aware of) is to either wait for the healer spidergirl to show up at the market on specific days, or have the infirmary built at home. If they're regular/filler characters you don't mind "resetting", for lack of a better term, fusing them away also gets rid of the injury.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I dont think they are talking about the battle report, but the loading screen.
It goes to a loading screen after battles?!

I don't think I've ever seen that. It must go by too quickly for me to have even noticed lol

I only get loading screens when loading maps or loading the game itself.

There's a healer that goes to the market every so often. She can heal everyone for you.

I think there's an item you can craft.

The way I do it most often is using the housing upgrade. People complain about it, but I've never had an issue with it.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Unless you pick the Doctor profession for the MC, the only other two ways to heal injuries (that I'm aware of) is to either wait for the healer spidergirl to show up at the market on specific days, or have the infirmary built at home. If they're regular/filler characters you don't mind "resetting", for lack of a better term, fusing them away also gets rid of the injury.
cool thanks going to start a new game change things up a bit..when i first created game i did it all random THIS time im paying more attention to using all my points instead of just jumping in starting LOL
is there anything in char creating,etc that affects lewd?i hope to get lewd higher never gotten that past 1 so wondering if it has anything to do with stats at creating chars?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so ive started a new game and selected doctor and still i cant see how to heal my injured so how do i heal them now that im doctor i clicked home and left party and clicked individually on injured and cant see options other then to learn traits from a few?

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
ok so ive started a new game and selected doctor and still i cant see how to heal my injured so how do i heal them now that im doctor i clicked home and left party and clicked individually on injured and cant see options other then to learn traits from a few?
I should have clarified that. Doctor automatically heals injured party members when they return from portals. If you're getting injuries in town from the Arena and such instead, then the only other way to heal them is via the other options I mentioned. I vaguely remember there also being an item you can craft that heals injuries when used but I never dug too deep into crafting, someone else will have to elaborate on that.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so im having issues with eggs says invalid...with the elite soldier types we can breed those right? or is that why im having issues is we cant use their eggs?

imelman

May 15, 2018
ok so im having issues with eggs says invalid...with the elite soldier types we can breed those right? or is that why im having issues is we cant use their eggs?
The king's soldiers for rather understandable reasons, cannot be used in breeding, however the insect soldiers can "technically" breed via spawn egg ability, but considering their upkeep, you really want to make quick usage of them either in unstable portals, or rank-up arena. If they ever were breedable, the game's balance would break quickly with the fact you would have otherwise easy level 10-20 characters both at rituals and normal gameplay.

I should have clarified that. Doctor automatically heals injured party members when they return from portals. If you're getting injuries in town from the Arena and such instead, then the only other way to heal them is via the other options I mentioned. I vaguely remember there also being an item you can craft that heals injuries when used but I never dug too deep into crafting, someone else will have to elaborate on that.
Characters with medic skill can heal currently injured party members for a cost of 2 food and 2 wood, doctor already nets you that skill, but wild characters can potentially spawn with it and certain uniques have it at all times, like the unique fairy and the medic spider. And injures can be negated completely with one trait, owned by an necromancer fish, that prevents characters from getting injured at all, which also means it prevents death - you still lose characters if you lose, but at very least you won't lose them if you win in permadeath setting. Though it means you can't recruit the medic spider either on that setting unless you have doctor profession(or get lucky having a unit with die hard trait but that's random and rare)to make injures happen in the first place. And if you play druid, you can heal seedlings using mana, completely skipping the need of already cheap wood and food requirement in the first place.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The king's soldiers for rather understandable reasons, cannot be used in breeding, however the insect soldiers can "technically" breed via spawn egg ability, but considering their upkeep, you really want to make quick usage of them either in unstable portals, or rank-up arena. If they ever were breedable, the game's balance would break quickly with the fact you would have otherwise easy level 10-20 characters both at rituals and normal gameplay.

Characters with medic skill can heal currently injured party members for a cost of 2 food and 2 wood, doctor already nets you that skill, but wild characters can potentially spawn with it and certain uniques have it at all times, like the unique fairy and the medic spider. And injures can be negated completely with one trait, owned by an necromancer fish, that prevents characters from getting injured at all, which also means it prevents death - you still lose characters if you lose, but at very least you won't lose them if you win in permadeath setting. Though it means you can't recruit the medic spider either on that setting unless you have doctor profession(or get lucky having a unit with die hard trait but that's random and rare)to make injures happen in the first place. And if you play druid, you can heal seedlings using mana, completely skipping the need of already cheap wood and food requirement in the first place.
cool thanks very much for explaining all that to me and yes i play as a druid (reminds me to much of my druid tank in WoW lol)
when i was trying to breed the elite soldiers i knew something was up because its the only time (knock on wood) that i havent any problems with eggs what so ever ...for now only problem im having is figuring out how to get some of the materials for certain stuff some of it i know is from gathering the other stuff havent figured out yet just know that they cant be bought as ive checked the shop like crazy theres at least 4 items i need to figure out how to get lots of milk is one for sure and cant remember some of the other ones ...with some of the sex stuff too sex training seems hard to level stuff after a while
some will have like top line under 1 category will say max and under that 1 of 3 and on some will say 2 of 4 (not sure how to explain it BUT hope its understandable anyways)and heres what really gets me wondering put yourself (not sure if it matters if your giver or receiver or not)BUT i got myself as giver and when i hover my mouse over where it says ass Lv 03 and 0 of 10
theres a box pops up saying something completely different says pussy Lv3 0 of 10 (baffles me)

Oct 5, 2020
this is rather frustrating king wants me to explorer 65% of solidworld1 and every time i try to go it wont let me (although its in red for entering)i click it anyways and it says to go with smaller party or something along that line (cant recall exact wording)
so by smaller i assume then NOT to go with elite or normal soldier?or are they talking about the size of party members as in the centaur and donkeys ?because if i cant go in there with a strong enough team im gonna wipe guess ill have to get to breeding as i havent done much yet
Look at portal size, you can't bring e.g. large or bigger characters into medium sized portals.

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
Just curious what would be the best set up for the early king kill and boss battles?

also milk is not required for Hatching eggs unless we have a upgrade that requires milk that I am not familiar with.

imelman

May 15, 2018
Just curious what would be the best set up for the early king kill and boss battles?

also milk is not required for Hatching eggs unless we have a upgrade that requires milk that I am not familiar with.
God profession mixed with prepared and maybe stronger starters traits, 50 starter points onto genes/traits, and pick a strong tank/fighter + support combo, preferably with focus as a skill, optionally famous to have town characters as extras after dating them, and you pretty much can go ham right away, or after few ranked arena battles to get extra stats, money and gear. Works fairly well, that is until challenge rank 10+, where king will require a DPS check due to regeneration passive, meaning you'll have to just delay quests until your party is strong enough to beat him.

im sort of stumped here AGAIN yes LOL...according to reading about centaur at the library centaur produces 2000 ml milk
so i go home and click on a centaur and got 1 unit of milk (not sure what 1 unit of milk would equal)BUT wont let me click for anymore 0/3 (+2)
how do we go about mass gathering milk?as its required for hatching egg stuff?i use resources cheat and theres certain stuff that doesnt seem to give us when using that cheat lots of materials bunch of different types S_what ever BUT think most are gathered from the wilds (great outdoors,etc)but hard to get in mass of any of those too and of course semen i havent figured out how to gather that in mass ither any tips and tricks to gathering mass amounts of ALL thats required for hatching,etc???
Your questions, to be honest, become more and more confusing the way they are worded. And harder to answer aside from rather cryptic assumptions, if not outright annoying. But I'll try to answer some that I do understand:

The collection attempt fails because it literally says "no resource left"(or lack of stamina, depending on the situation), so you have to wait for a day till it regenerates, and the game literally tells that, I can't understand how difficult it is. You can also use the farm to gather such resources, if you have the space for it.

The milk resource is gathered from female characters, capacity and regeneration is based on breast size, and species, some have large capacity, but low regeneration, but as long they have larger sizes, it shouldn't be a problem. Especially with the milker upgrade from the barmaid, which allows to focus on something else while the backup party members wait and do chores.

Same goes for semen, its from male characters, and based on the size of their member/species, and with the librarian instead of barmaid special home upgrade for collection.

One hatchery upgrade requires both of those, but generally it is very handy to have, purely because of the special submit quest in the cave, but also of maxed morale that allows them to fight in the arena right away, if their stats/skills are suitable enough.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
God profession mixed with prepared and maybe stronger starters traits, 50 starter points onto genes/traits, and pick a strong tank/fighter + support combo, preferably with focus as a skill, optionally famous to have town characters as extras after dating them, and you pretty much can go ham right away, or after few ranked arena battles to get extra stats, money and gear. Works fairly well, that is until challenge rank 10+, where king will require a DPS check due to regeneration passive, meaning you'll have to just delay quests until your party is strong enough to beat him.

Your questions, to be honest, become more and more confusing the way they are worded. And harder to answer aside from rather cryptic assumptions, if not outright annoying. But I'll try to answer some that I do understand:

The collection attempt fails because it literally says "no resource left"(or lack of stamina, depending on the situation), so you have to wait for a day till it regenerates, and the game literally tells that, I can't understand how difficult it is. You can also use the farm to gather such resources, if you have the space for it.

The milk resource is gathered from female characters, capacity and regeneration is based on breast size, and species, some have large capacity, but low regeneration, but as long they have larger sizes, it shouldn't be a problem. Especially with the milker upgrade from the barmaid, which allows to focus on something else while the backup party members wait and do chores.

Same goes for semen, its from male characters, and based on the size of their member/species, and with the librarian instead of barmaid special home upgrade for collection.

One hatchery upgrade requires both of those, but generally it is very handy to have, purely because of the special submit quest in the cave, but also of maxed morale that allows them to fight in the arena right away, if their stats/skills are suitable enough.
yes you answered my questions thank you and sorry not being so good wording stuff (i struggle with wording stuff sorry about this)another question IF we use fusion and use elites to do it upon making new monster girls we cant breed those even though they dont have any elite soldier tags on them or anything anymore right?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i dont get the portals sometimes...so after clearing 100% all explored,etc go to click the portals and says something about building another portal (FINE) so i build another and wont let me through sometimes ya see a message pop up for home recall hit esc so i do that and i lost everything i earned
i dont get it its happened a few times portals closed SO when portals are closed and YET everything is 100% wtf do ya do next ?
sick of losing all my shit and the portals man takes a hour or more real life time or more sometimes very very aggravating

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
i dont get the portals sometimes...so after clearing 100% all explored,etc go to click the portals and says something about building another portal (FINE) so i build another and wont let me through sometimes ya see a message pop up for home recall hit esc so i do that and i lost everything i earned
i dont get it its happened a few times portals closed SO when portals are closed and YET everything is 100% wtf do ya do next ?
sick of losing all my shit and the portals man takes a hour or more real life time or more sometimes very very aggravating
I'm not sure what "building another portal " means, sorry. But there's two main reasons why you're sometimes not able to return through a portal.

First, if you recruited someone inside the portal who's too large. They won't fit, so you can't bring them with you.

And second, the portal might have closed. Portals have a time limit their open, and if you're in the portal after the limit elapses, you can't go back through the portal.

Your best bet is to bring either a teleport stone which always brings you home, or have the teleport spell. You can teleport people out of portals with the teleport stone by clicking the portraits on the side.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I'm not sure what "building another portal " means, sorry. But there's two main reasons why you're sometimes not able to return through a portal.

First, if you recruited someone inside the portal who's too large. They won't fit, so you can't bring them with you.

And second, the portal might have closed. Portals have a time limit their open, and if you're in the portal after the limit elapses, you can't go back through the portal.

Your best bet is to bring either a teleport stone which always brings you home, or have the teleport spell. You can teleport people out of portals with the teleport stone by clicking the portraits on the side.
i dont know to explain it theres different times while inside the portals a little box thing pops up and says i can make a road or bridge...and if im around the teliport thingy and wont let me pass says i can build another and pointless doing it cuz says the same thing after building one (sometimes tells me i dont have supplies and i try and keep as emty as possible so i can farm good shit while i battle ..so when it says long as i have supplies i just use the cheats)next time i run through ill take a couple screenies about the build options stuff that pops ...but when portals is done 100% and says portals closed and can use esc and recall home or something just seems bullshit that we lose all our shit happened a few times sometimes takes days for portals mto reopen so its like wtf? Untitled.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes