GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
I think I am doing something wrong because I am not getting any breeding success with the level being above 10, same for reshaping, and like stated, max level added stats (with the exception of the kings potion I think), nothing will affect genetic max level. I still have yet to get the only available achievements you can do with Free play Nila (Which is everything any of the MCs can do) being hundred battles which I am already working on, Famous (Which I do not have which I need for the boss killer stuff), and artifacter which I think I can get one via Tavern quest but I am not sure how else to get one via freeplay since there are no story unstable portals. I mean the other 30 day short term stuff should be open since I kinda need to go back to get the short term achievements anyways, but how do I even get a spirit to level20 if I cannnot reshape to level 20? the closest thing I can do is somehow get the devil growth and find or get a lv15 spirit which is defidently not going to happen.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I think I am doing something wrong because I am not getting any breeding success with the level being above 10, same for reshaping, and like stated, max level added stats (with the exception of the kings potion I think), nothing will affect genetic max level. I still have yet to get the only available achievements you can do with Free play Nila (Which is everything any of the MCs can do) being hundred battles which I am already working on, Famous (Which I do not have which I need for the boss killer stuff), and artifacter which I think I can get one via Tavern quest but I am not sure how else to get one via freeplay since there are no story unstable portals. I mean the other 30 day short term stuff should be open since I kinda need to go back to get the short term achievements anyways, but how do I even get a spirit to level20 if I cannnot reshape to level 20? the closest thing I can do is somehow get the devil growth and find or get a lv15 spirit which is defidently not going to happen.
You get a spirit to level 20 by leveling to max, reshaping, level to max, reshape, level to max, reshape, level to max, reshape... like 7 times

Don't use devil growth. It's a trap and its bad for you. You'll never get enough max level out of it to justify using it.

Make sure you look at the journal to see what achievements are unlockable, because most are not in free play.

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
I know because you have to beat the game with some, and It's just not letting me reshape to even level 13. If memory serves, in my freeplay nila run, even if I breed two genetic level 11+ characters, I just get Level 10 characters with everything maxed out at whatever the highest gene they have is, the ones I need to work on are the ones specifically within the first month of the game such as the level 20 spirit, Boss/King slayer, quest completer, and those that I actually have to beat the game and all the ending stuff, which I do not have those yet.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I know because you have to beat the game with some, and It's just not letting me reshape to even level 13. If memory serves, in my freeplay nila run, even if I breed two genetic level 11+ characters, I just get Level 10 characters with everything maxed out at whatever the highest gene they have is, the ones I need to work on are the ones specifically within the first month of the game such as the level 20 spirit, Boss/King slayer, quest completer, and those that I actually have to beat the game and all the ending stuff, which I do not have those yet.
oh, I'm dumb. I always forget this is a thing because I never touch free play. There's a max level cap that goes up as you beat portals. If it's max level of 10, you probably need to beat more portals, or something like that.

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
the moment is good until you unexpectedly lose to the spore tree and go to reset week but instead find the closest save file to be when you were trying to get rid of units but did not want to fire any. I had Avy and also no Mana also demonbond. I also beat the kitsune boss and did some shinanigans getting powerful kitsune units via breeding. at least I have the kitsune saved in gallery so the effort still shows.

Ithought Iwould have been okay without going in without mana poiton but due tonot doing good enough ap stuff, the spores spread and got me before i could flee.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
the moment is good until you unexpectedly lose to the spore tree and go to reset week but instead find the closest save file to be when you were trying to get rid of units but did not want to fire any. I had Avy and also no Mana also demonbond. I also beat the kitsune boss and did some shinanigans getting powerful kitsune units via breeding. at least I have the kitsune saved in gallery so the effort still shows.

Ithought Iwould have been okay without going in without mana poiton but due tonot doing good enough ap stuff, the spores spread and got me before i could flee.
Take shorter trips into portals. The fees are nothing, just leave and come back.

Also, returning to the portal instantly fills your health/mana, but not your stamina.

Eldak

Jun 2, 2019
Is there anyway to transfer special/learned skills from one unit to another? Specifically I wanna give everyone agile.

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
if you are Nila, then you can simply just learn it from the unit's page, and then apply it to any other at the cost of Stamina. although if you are Sienna or V, you have to fuse or breed, although that also applys to Nila if you do not mind waiting.

imelman

May 15, 2018
Is there anyway to transfer special/learned skills from one unit to another? Specifically I wanna give everyone agile.
Only certain ones like prestigious which is from breeding S-rank characters, and in case of skills from wild/training like precision, only via fusion, and only up to 1-2 per character, depending on focus chosen, meaning a fused character will end up with up to 2-4 skills at best.

You cannot give otherwise special abilities like super speed - they are character/species based for rather obvious reasons, however, certain professions like mechanist have an ability to give their robot characters agile trait for a price of 10 feathers, and that doesn't keep itself if you fuse/breed the character - you still need to do it again, so choose wisely.

if you are Nila, then you can simply just learn it from the unit's page, and then apply it to any other at the cost of Stamina. although if you are Sienna or V, you have to fuse or breed, although that also applys to Nila if you do not mind waiting.
You are describing traits, which are inheritable and adaptable by all main characters for their specializations, NOT special abilities that cannot be inherited and is spieces/character based, or skills that are found from characters from the wild/trained by NPCs that can be transferred by fusion.

Eldak

Jun 2, 2019
Another question: how do you get soul fragments? I have one right now from an essence portal and have no idea how to get more

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Another question: how do you get soul fragments? I have one right now from an essence portal and have no idea how to get more
Soul fragment is a special trait (same category as lavamount etc..., not a regular trait) that is found on the MC's direct children.

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
I forgot Sienna/Creation is not as good on shorter runs. I also forgot elementalist happens only on day 15 or before.

Eldak

Jun 2, 2019
Just got the knowing trait, so next question: is there anyway to get more, or is 3 all I get?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
ah well thats gonna take a while considering I'm struggling on difficulty 2 right now
Its not too bad. Once you find the general formula for winning, you can basically repeat it 10 times and you're good.

The trick is just finding a consistent way to be OP

Eldak

Jun 2, 2019
So there's this girl the wiki tells me is called xroha, who appears once every other run for one interaction but then never appears again. Anyone know what her deal is?

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes