tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
So there's this girl the wiki tells me is called xroha, who appears once every other run for one interaction but then never appears again. Anyone know what her deal is?
Is that Avy's friend? I think you recruit her through an event that happens after leveling Avy a bit.

Daron430

May 6, 2019
Is that Avy's friend? I think you recruit her through an event that happens after leveling Avy a bit.
Nope, thats Xhana.

Xroha ist the painter.
You can recruit her if you keep playing after the true end, without starting NG+. But only if you where honest with her at your first meeting. Otherwise you get Vilyn.

imelman

May 15, 2018
And both give different rewards - one gives 5 portal fragments and a skill after recruitment, the other a permanent +2 to lust resistance and another character instead in the end.

Generally I end up choosing the 1st one, since the portal fragments are an nice bump to quickly get the alternative ending, because portal fragments are fairly annoying to get quickly. And the skill is good for dislocating enemies, if you ever want to do whatever you want.

With succubuses...it isn't that pretty, since while the caster gives a nice buff of either 5 mana or 2 magic and a special skill on top of each other that is either one of a kind(ice beam), or can be learned by other methods(blink), it makes the choice obvious for anyone but creator.

But the ritual, which requires both at level 10-15 I think, is clearly more of a bad thing than a good one unless you play shapeshifter who can clear the passive via transform and keep the boosts - it gives 2/4 magic/strength charges depending if you have them in your party or debuffs if not, which are for reminder of the battle and can be only negated via radiant armor, which is another incentive to not do it at all. Not helped by fact that once you get strong characters, they become obsolete, though they are still useful for brothel for rather obvious reasons. And that's not mentioning the other succubus sidequest, that gives a choice of a special item to use or empowerment.

And I'm close to like, 30th+ challenge rank, makes a lot of early game play pretty much relying on traits and other power giving things, but once you get rolling, it becomes actually playable, but still reliant on whenever you succeed or not.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Nope, thats Xhana.

Xroha ist the painter.
You can recruit her if you keep playing after the true end, without starting NG+. But only if you where honest with her at your first meeting. Otherwise you get Vilyn.

Oh shit, how about that. I did not know that. Now I know something else I need to unlock.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Here, should only be lacking a couple gallery entries. All the story stuff, professions and MC starter traits are there. Can't be assed to get all the breeding traits though.

Reactions: Karenchik

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
For the individual character quests, does anyone know what the individual sex training refers to? They want 150 minutes of it apparently. There's also making the main character cum 4 times in the training session. Or is this feature not working?

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
For the individual character quests, does anyone know what the individual sex training refers to? They want 150 minutes of it apparently. There's also making the main character cum 4 times in the training session. Or is this feature not working?
Those features work correctly.
1636150335874.png
individual training is the "sex" button on the unit page.

Reactions: imetus

Eldak

Jun 2, 2019
What do u guys do to get avy's familar to 100 mana? Since it only eats tokens I've been spawning wisps then having him eat it but I was wondering if theres any faster way. Also, is there some other requirement to trigger character quests in town? I have a bunch of max level uniques but I can't get their events.

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
What do u guys do to get avy's familar to 100 mana? Since it only eats tokens I've been spawning wisps then having him eat it but I was wondering if theres any faster way. Also, is there some other requirement to trigger character quests in town? I have a bunch of max level uniques but I can't get their events.
You're missing the hotfixed version. It fixes the token thing.

I just grind the arena every day. Put Avy, companion, and whatever slots for tanks you can get in. Then just keep everything maxed on lust or beating a tank while you slowly eat everyone.

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
One other method of feeding the thing is to have a mule in the party. Really, to fill the party with characters that can move enemies around. It's so much easier to feed it if you just push everything up to it. Or pull them with Attract. Etc. 'Just stand right there...' *CHOMP*

Eldak

Jun 2, 2019
Is the current version on page 1 the hotfixed version? Because I'm pretty sure I downloaded that one

Veledee

Nov 7, 2021
Hello, just decided to join the forum because I've been playing this game nonstop for about a week now since I found this game because of YouTube.

Been trying to mostly familiarize myself with the mechanics and the system, as well as the various monster girls, by messing around on a cheat enabled unlimited run, but I feel like I'm ready to start an actual legit run for those achievements and the endings.

From what I've been reading, is it better to start with Evolution to unlock all the hybrid unlocks, or should I just go for Druid or Creation?

Also, the most important question; which is the best overall support?

Because while I've fallen in love with the ForestStalker for my main damage, and FireDragonGirl for hybrid Tank/Mage, I still cannot settle for a good support. Tried the Trunicorn but it's charge movement makes it hard for getting to the damaged units sometimes. Tried the Naiad because it also got utility for water levels, but man, it's hard to work around those fixed Dive and Growth skills. I heard-ish Seraph is good but haven't tried em out yet. I've mostly been working with either an Angel Demon or Light Fox.

Any suggestions though?

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
Hello, just decided to join the forum because I've been playing this game nonstop for about a week now since I found this game because of YouTube.

Been trying to mostly familiarize myself with the mechanics and the system, as well as the various monster girls, by messing around on a cheat enabled unlimited run, but I feel like I'm ready to start an actual legit run for those achievements and the endings.

From what I've been reading, is it better to start with Evolution to unlock all the hybrid unlocks, or should I just go for Druid or Creation?

Because while I've fallen in love with the ForestStalker for my main damage, and FireDragonGirl for hybrid Tank/Mage, I still cannot settle for a good support. Tried the Trunicorn but it's charge movement makes it hard for getting to the damaged units sometimes. Tried the Naiad because it also got utility for water levels, but man, it's hard to work around those fixed Dive and Growth skills. I heard-ish Seraph is good but haven't tried em out yet. I've mostly been working with either an Angel Demon or Light Fox.

Any suggestions though?
Even though I am still quite new to the game despite how much I play it, I'd opt for either the Lava Lymean or the fairy due to teleport, but not sure to be honest, although the Seraph is good, but I think Nila as Support form could be close unless you do not want MC in a pure support build.

Reactions: Veledee

imelman

May 15, 2018

Any suggestions though?
If basic characters, like normal hybrids, well, I'd go with angel, they have literally every important skill for general usage, notably strengthen plus focus, on top of getting an protect skill and a healing capacity, and the fact they are fliers - sure they are fragile, but they more than make up for it with their skill set alone.

But when it comes to strongest characters, well it's more complicated - the one that combines support capacity and durability is unquestionably seraph, which is a special hybrid made from any combination of lymean/harpy/succubus(which is often ends up being discovered when trying to fuse something)that makes for a fairly durable all-rounder that can do both support and combat duty, at the cost of being bad breeders due to those values being 1, but levels at 15+ start making that a moot point anyway. Obviously they don't have fixed skills aside from chance ones, so the seraph you may get may or may be not that great in both categories.

Then there's versions for you know, water terrain like water angels, but their default level type just doesn't suit them due to their growth, you want either average or endurance in their case. And a generalist trait to help with their growth, if you can.

If you want to have the strongest late-game character, its again, the shapeshifter - she has a lot of flexibility, but more importantly, strongest late-game capacity, and doesn't fall behind late-game as much compared to other main characters. It takes a good amount of characters at their highest level to get to that point, but once you do, you can fight together with other units to a devastating effectiveness. Obviously you can't create characters aside from basic insects and spirits, but since creating characters still requires traits to be useful to begin with, it doesn't matter.

But if you don't want to do rituals and want to level-up power instead, then pick druid - he's not particularly strong, but compared to the creator, he's still a better choice because of survivability, but also the seedlings - while sadly not as good as spirits when it comes to leveling up due to fact you cannot reshape on overworld maps, their final evolutions are fairly powerful, one being a spellcaster, and other is a flying mount - but again, everything has an alternative depending on your needs.

Oh right, just realized, you meant unlocking hybrids - in which case, you might want creator instead because of fact you can just summon them once you unlock them instead of breeding them or having to find them, but let me warn you - she's fairly frail, relies on genes that can't be increased during the game(also eating your points that could be used for anything else), has fairly bad growth for a support and skill-tree types don't help much either, and just overall a frail body late-game - you can summon a lot of maxed out characters once you learn the skill trees, but you are still an frail body in combat that cannot contribute until a fast enemy tracks you down and finishes you off, while others can still stand their ground against both fast enemies and hard hitters.

There's also elites with support capacities, and better yet, a special elite that can be either an all rounder or whatever you focus on, but that spoils certain ending parts of the game. And also requires a lot of characters with various growths if you want it to be at best potential.

Personally I run a well rounded team that often ends up having characters without agile, like seraphs themselves, so I have to make sure they have focus as a skill to use when needed - and it also baits cleanse from enemies, which means the others are still focused.

Reactions: Veledee
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes