tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
i dont know to explain it theres different times while inside the portals a little box thing pops up and says i can make a road or bridge...and if im around the teliport thingy and wont let me pass says i can build another and pointless doing it cuz says the same thing after building one (sometimes tells me i dont have supplies and i try and keep as emty as possible so i can farm good shit while i battle ..so when it says long as i have supplies i just use the cheats)next time i run through ill take a couple screenies about the build options stuff that pops ...but when portals is done 100% and says portals closed and can use esc and recall home or something just seems bullshit that we lose all our shit happened a few times sometimes takes days for portals mto reopen so its like wtf? View attachment 1473016
Oh yeah, the relays work the same way as the normal portal except you can teleport between them in a map. If you're not able to leave through the main portal, you won't be able to leave through the relay portals. As far as I can tell, they don't extend the portal time for anything.

In your screenshot, you have 9h until the portal closes and you'll be stuck. You've been in that portal for 15h. Watch where it says "Time Left" in the portal info box.

It's also a medium portal, so if any of the NPCs you recruited are large, you won't be able to leave with them

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
God profession mixed with prepared and maybe stronger starters traits, 50 starter points onto genes/traits, and pick a strong tank/fighter + support combo, preferably with focus as a skill, optionally famous to have town characters as extras after dating them, and you pretty much can go ham right away, or after few ranked arena battles to get extra stats, money and gear. Works fairly well, that is until challenge rank 10+, where king will require a DPS check due to regeneration passive, meaning you'll have to just delay quests until your party is strong enough to beat him.
God proffession? also any recommended traits or should I just go 3-6 with genes before traits? I decided on a combo of Shadowlizard 4 health, 2 mana, 4 Strength, and 2 magic, with the piercing claws, strong, potential, resilient, and ancient power traits for a tank/fighter
and Seer 4 health, 3 mana, 2 strength, and 4 magic with Potential, Intellegent, seductive, resilient, and potential traits

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
LOL if it aint one thing its another cleared most of this one map but cant complete because need a flying mount big enough to carry me and my crew portals is closed and im not using esc although says to if i wanna recall home LOL
not sure how im gonna get out of this one catch 22 portal wont let anything bigger then medium through how stupid is that?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Oh yeah, the relays work the same way as the normal portal except you can teleport between them in a map. If you're not able to leave through the main portal, you won't be able to leave through the relay portals. As far as I can tell, they don't extend the portal time for anything.

In your screenshot, you have 9h until the portal closes and you'll be stuck. You've been in that portal for 15h. Watch where it says "Time Left" in the portal info box.

It's also a medium portal, so if any of the NPCs you recruited are large, you won't be able to leave with them
im learning the hardway how to toss party members that dont fit?

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
LOL if it aint one thing its another cleared most of this one map but cant complete because need a flying mount big enough to carry me and my crew portals is closed and im not using esc although says to if i wanna recall home LOL
not sure how im gonna get out of this one catch 22 portal wont let anything bigger then medium through how stupid is that?
Do you have a teleport stone or a unit that can send other characters home? although tp be fair only certain lymean hybrids can do that or if itis a now removed feature.

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
God proffession? also any recommended traits or should I just go 3-6 with genes before traits? I decided on a combo of Shadowlizard 4 health, 2 mana, 4 Strength, and 2 magic, with the piercing claws, strong, potential, resilient, and ancient power traits for a tank/fighter
and Seer 4 health, 3 mana, 2 strength, and 4 magic with Potential, Intellegent, seductive, resilient, and potential traits
Should I forgo MC genes and just slap the partner thing instead of boss hunter and recruiter with 2 in battle related (not including lust) stats

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Should I forgo MC genes and just slap the partner thing instead of boss hunter and recruiter with 2 in battle related (not including lust) stats
i hovered my mouse over party none have anything with teliporting wonder how long it be til port opens camping like crazy
gonna wait as long as it takes i dont wanna lose all my shit again and ive got a lot this time
wonder if this means what i think it does 3/30 stupid that they close

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
isnt that just fantastic eh joys of going through random portals that pop when inside portals Untitled.png

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
i hovered my mouse over party none have anything with teliporting wonder how long it be til port opens camping like crazy
gonna wait as long as it takes i dont wanna lose all my shit again and ive got a lot this time
wonder if this means what i think it does 3/30 stupid that they close
The only saving grace I can is go to the last save and attempt to retrace steps although I am not sure if the NPC would be in the same location or something. it helps to quick save while in the portal because in most cases unless you have a teleport stone I am sure it is impossible to leave. had it happen to me once, but besides 1 unique species, nothing was lost and it was just my ver 15 getting as much achievements as possible things.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how does the timers work i waited 3 days and 30/30 and still closed getting sick of this
passtime pass 10 days without triggering events/things Town =invalid cheat is there an updated one could sure use it!!
Untitled.png

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
I should stop talking and show what I am trying to do instead.

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
how does the timers work i waited 3 days and 30/30 and still closed getting sick of this
passtime pass 10 days without triggering events/things Town =invalid cheat is there an updated one could sure use it!!
View attachment 1473257
each step is 5 or so mins unless you made roads, and depending on the event (unless avoided, including battles) time passes. not sure tbh but everything uses up time so use your time wisely. I also learned it the hard way, so do everything you need to before it closes.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Just curious what would be the best set up for the early king kill and boss battles?

also milk is not required for Hatching eggs unless we have a upgrade that requires milk that I am not familiar with.
Evo using biologist profession. Stack your perks to give yourself as much magic boosting as possible.

If you do it right, and have a bit of luck, you can get an end game team in under 20 days lol

I originally did it using knowing and Crea. Use 2/3 favors to get an assassin, create a full team of them, then use the remaining favor to boost them before power leveling. That's pretty much all it takes if you want to shitstomp the king on like, day 5 lol

Don't use the recall option in the escape menu. It treats it as a party wipe and sends the MC home with nothing. Either use the teleport skill or use a teleport stone.

If the portal is closed and you don't have a way home, you're pretty much fucked. Just reload from the last auto-save or save before you went in. Assuming you didn't recall, the auto-save should be the day before you entered the portal. It doesn't auto-save while you're inside a portal.

I've fucked that up a lot, it's not just you.

im learning the hardway how to toss party members that dont fit?
That's the only way to learn it lol

You just click on them and choose the abandon option.

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
Evo using biologist profession. Stack your perks to give yourself as much magic boosting as possible.

If you do it right, and have a bit of luck, you can get an end game team in under 20 days lol

I originally did it using knowing and Crea. Use 2/3 favors to get an assassin, create a full team of them, then use the remaining favor to boost them before power leveling. That's pretty much all it takes if you want to shitstomp the king on like, day 5 lol
so, would fusion be better for the run, also any recommended town npc for partner? although Aila would be a obvious choice. also used quick start for slightly more points. also to get favors do I have to do king quests? I am just not sure what to do since I feel as though I am still a noob at this.

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
does druid know teliport skill if so i havent figured out how to use it i always depend on the darn stones and worst part is forgetting to stack them in my personal storage LOL im forever grabbing wood and crystals,etc and then no sooner then i gather it all up have to drop it all as i cant move man that pisses me off forever being punished oneway or another LOL
no but you can have a Seer in your party (Lava/Lymean Hybrid). who can teleport characters home at the cost of some mana. I forgot it was probably a seer only thing or something only certain lymean hybrids can do.

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
Also how do you get level20 units? I do not think the usual breed two chatacters with max stats don't work anymore

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
no but you can have a Seer in your party (Lava/Lymean Hybrid). who can teleport characters home at the cost of some mana. I forgot it was probably a seer only thing or something only certain lymean hybrids can do.
cool ty for the heads up ill keep an eye out

imelman

May 15, 2018
so, would fusion be better for the run, also any recommended town npc for partner? although Aila would be a obvious choice. also used quick start for slightly more points. also to get favors do I have to do king quests? I am just not sure what to do since I feel as though I am still a noob at this.
Fusion focus is something that I considered very useful overall when I started out, and indeed, it's flexible as long you keep recruiting characters from events/wild, but when it comes to mid-late game breeding, where you'll obtain strongest characters(with familiar trait plus essences)or replenishing their supply, it is really hurting with only 2/6 chance to get a high roll, which means your breeding results will be less than good unless you have bloodline, but that means you can't fuse them in turn, especially if you get a bad result. If you have scientist profession with fusion cost being minimal, well it is a must have due to fact you fuse left and right, maybe farmer because it still nets with 3/6 breeding rolls to be decent, but otherwise I'd recommend no focus and breeding focus if you have farmer for a 5/6 chance of a great roll, but the fusion becomes way too costly to be flexible, making turning imperfect bred characters into proper ones a crystal sink.

Don't use partner, it was useful before, but with the dating changes, it is way too costly and ineffective compared to famous, which is not only cheaper, but also, if you do right steps, allows you to recruit all town characters at day 1. Even with dating modifier, which only slows for a bit, as long you know how to raise lewdity. And dating itself is a source of useful items, if you do well enough.

Favors are from knowing trait, or ascended profession - both are really powerful, with ascended being the strongest, if not extremely flexible profession in the entire game, having backup options for any solution you need. It does make the game as a result feel bland due to fact it is easy to get addicted to its power, but it does the job and can help at any stage of the game.

Also how do you get level20 units? I do not think the usual breed two chatacters with max stats don't work anymore
The max level and genetic max level are not the same - so take a level 20 tamer profession special seal for example, which has a genetic level of 5 and max level of 20, which means it will not inherit its current level, and only the genetic one when breeding/fusing. Certain level related things still work as normal, like character submit quests, library, gene based stat gain and so on. So the most consistent way of getting them is...spirits. The reason is because they gain 3 to genetic max level each time they reshape, meaning even if the other genes are mediocre, they are still level 20, ready to make the bulk of mid-late game party you'll need for game's challenges and to beat it. Obviously not perfect unless other genes are up, but just enough for most content.

Teleport skill, lymeans and their certain hybrids can spawn with it, and one of main characters can either transform into such species or learn the skill itself, meaning you do not need any of those in such case. I'd recall druid can also learn it, and that means only 1 main character has to bring anything with teleport in order to get new potential recruitment space without leaving, or to save a character from death/injury as long you are on overworld map. Or to speed exploration/escape from imminent danger using party teleport.

But on some personal things; it gets kind of stale climbing challenge ranks beyond 10, but I managed to climb a good amount until the game outright becomes unwinnable no matter what - hopefully there's will be a change that make unlocking them faster, like 5 at a time as long you complete all modifiers at once till new ones pop up. And making those into modifiers like 1-10 ranks do, since beyond that they just repeat and do nothing but make enemies stronger and early-mid game harder, while late-game is more of annoyance as a result. Hopefully there's more things and rewards to do for those who can handle challenges the game throws at, and balance changes/fixes for stuff that is either bad or too good for anything to matter.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Personally, I always use fusion. I'm not patient enough for breeding. If you're going for a speed run, fusion is definitely the way to go.

Don't use partner if you have famous. Famous is the better option now, and partner is pretty much a waste. With famous you can recruit everyone on day two. I usually get the two for the brothel day one and Aila and the rest day two.

Breeding or fusion.

Spirits and seedlings are the easiest because every time they hit max rank you can reset them with +3/5 max level. Then when they're at max level 20, you can fuse them with another create to get that type with max level 20. Just be aware that this kills unique characters and just turns them into whatever their base species is.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes