clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
But I want jack around. If id want to fuck id use prostitute.

Anyway, how level up my bitches? Basic stats I mean.
Sexual stats is simple, you fuck them enough -> they become priestesses of love -> send them into sexual slavery to bordello, simple.
But what about health, strength, dexterity, etc. Fights? They...dont work for me?!?!?! I enter training fight, steamroll it with my 2 op hired guards, and...what next? My sluts get some exp, but I dont see any stat changes. What? How? Sanctuary guardian.mp3
Stat growth per level varies in between species (growth multiplier), level type of the unit (flat base growth) and genes (growth exponent). Add traits to the mix (some can boost growth, some function as a final multiplier to the stat) and equipment (flat bonuses).
Now consider that for a regular game, the maximums are lvl 20 and 10 gene. 10 genes is double the growth of 0 gene.

Leveling up your units in the arena works fine, it's just that their growths are perhaps on quite the low side?
You should look at your character sheets and hover your cursor over everything there. there is a TON of info.
Actually, make hovering your cursor over things a habit in this game.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Actually, make hovering your cursor over things a habit in this game.
Most of popups, at least outside of a battle, can be safely ignored.
Bordello, datings, sex, etc. can be clicked through without much of a problems/consequences. Yes, maybe it would not be most the optimal "click through" but definitely fastest.

Last edited:

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Most of popups, at least outside of a battle, can be safely ignored.
Bordello, datings, sex, etc. can be clicked through without much of a problems/consequences. Yes, maybe it would not be most the optimal "click through" but definitely fastest.
And that's why you have no idea why your units are weak. it's not a game you can win a run by clicking through, combat and ramping up power are the two things you have to get good at and they're both a handful.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
And that's why you have no idea why your units are weak. it's not a game you can win a run by clicking through, combat and ramping up power are the two things you have to get good at and they're both a handful.
I noticed it only when I tried to complete quest "train soldier from E to +B". Otherwise I would just hire mercenaries and call it a day.
So...still not a big deal.

• Angry
Reactions: clockwinding

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I noticed it only when I tried to complete quest "train soldier from E to +B". Otherwise I would just hire mercenaries and call it a day.
So...still not a big deal.
I think you missed his point.

Also, it's a bad look to ask a question and then ignore the answer. But then also telling the person trying to help you that what they said doesn't matter? Kinda rude, and not a good way to get further answers.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Completely unrelated, but is Seal Haven an actual thing? For the longest time I thought it was just a troll due to how silly the concept sounded, but according to the wiki, it's there. I might end up going there anyway for the related CG(s), but is it otherwise worth it?
Seals are not usually something I'm terribly into using so I never gave them a second thought. Is the holy seal as rare as the wiki claims? I can't remember the last time I found one of those special biomes where they allegedly spawn, so it's not something I'm looking forward to, even though the completionist in me demands it.

Oct 5, 2020
I wouldn't know about that, the game overwhelms me with information and choices so I barely get to lick the iceberg of content before slicking off.

What I do know is that you can give your seals to Lumira. Spiked, the lucky one, dark ones on beach... Maybe something happens if you keep giving seals to Lumira? There's also the seal in her place that you can pet when Lumira is catching a few Z's.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Completely unrelated, but is Seal Haven an actual thing? For the longest time I thought it was just a troll due to how silly the concept sounded, but according to the wiki, it's there. I might end up going there anyway for the related CG(s), but is it otherwise worth it?
Yes, it's real.

What I do know is that you can give your seals to Lumira. Spiked, the lucky one, dark ones on beach... Maybe something happens if you keep giving seals to Lumira? There's also the seal in her place that you can pet when Lumira is catching a few Z's.
Lumira rescues seals, but that's it.
edit : apparently i'm wrong, Lumira gives you different rewards depending on which seal you give her. they myst not be injured for that though!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
The Unlockables I updated will work. Built with v18.
Would appreciate if you could point me to the download if it's still available please.

I've been searching through your posts quite a few pages back to no avail. I'm guessing your file is more recent and not the same than the one found on the OP ("v0.13.0.1 Unlockables.sav"), since the name of the author and the version differ. Maybe someone should update it there with your file for easier reference ?

Daron430

May 6, 2019
Would appreciate if you could point me to the download if it's still available please.

I've been searching through your posts quite a few pages back to no avail. I'm guessing your file is more recent and not the same than the one found on the OP ("v0.13.0.1 Unlockables.sav"), since the name of the author and the version differ. Maybe someone should update it there with your file for easier reference ?
I did update my file a while ago (maybe i forgot to mention it, oops).
Its not completed, since its missing everything thats bugged.

If you are looking for BupoTiling03-Retired's file, thats here.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018

First page, follow link.
I did update my file a while ago (maybe i forgot to mention it, oops).
Its not completed, since its missing everything thats bugged.

If you are looking for BupoTiling03-Retired's file, thats here.
Not sure how much yours has, but mine is 100% including all professions, blablabla.
Reminder that cheats to unlock the gallery in full are publicly available on the wiki, in a couple of clicks, for free.

Isn't that just much better than asking for "completed saves" ?
As I mentioned before...that marks your save as Cheated and prevents a lot of unlocks and achievements. Stop being stupid.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
First page, follow link.

Not sure how much yours has, but mine is 100% including all professions, blablabla.

As I mentioned before...that marks your save as Cheated and prevents a lot of unlocks and achievements. Stop being stupid.
exactly. it marks the save you used the cheat on as cheated from this point in the current run.
Except any unlock you got through cheating is permanent.

You can litterally make a random new save, use the cheat, go back to main menu, and start a new game. that's it, you have unlocked the full gallery forever. You can even make a save on your current game right now, use the cheat to unlock the gallery, then load the save you just made.

Note that there is also a cheat that specifically unlocks the gallery for 1 in-game day without flagging the save as cheated.

it's really not that hard. quote: stop being stupid.

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
Regarding the seals, different types result in different rewards, /so long as they're healthy/. If injured, you get some gold and she tells you to be more careful.

Like Spiked Seals, she gives you Iron Potions for. So if you could get a breeding pair of spiked seals going, you could have all your people juiced up on +armor.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
exactly. it marks the save you used the cheat on as cheated from this point in the current run.
Except any unlock you got through cheating is permanent.

You can litterally make a random new save, use the cheat, go back to main menu, and start a new game. that's it, you have unlocked the full gallery forever. You can even make a save on your current game right now, use the cheat to unlock the gallery, then load the save you just made.

Note that there is also a cheat that specifically unlocks the gallery for 1 in-game day without flagging the save as cheated.

it's really not that hard. quote: stop being stupid.
Stop being stupid. Gallery isn't the only thing people want. Stop being stupid. *ignores stupid*

And just so that everyone else knows, there aren't commands to unlock everything, that is of course why you all ask for a currently-completed Unlockables. Mine provides it all to whatever version I specify in the first-page link's post, so enjoy.

Last edited:

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Stop being stupid. Gallery isn't the only thing people want. Stop being stupid. *ignores stupid*
Sure, don't take a look at what's on the wiki page. Better DL random stuff instead of using existing official (although made for testing) tools. you can unlock the whole achievements list too. the only not-cheatable way is the starter traits unlock you get from breeding achievements (like gene X at 10 and all others <3 )
i know the gallery isn't the only unlockable thing, thank you. but what are you gonna use a completed save for if not for that? happily click through the game not knowing why you lose with full unlocks?

i'm done trying to help "completed saves" beggars who can't read things. "completed saves" don't even really exist in this game since it plays roguelite on a replay runs basis.

I'll still happily answer questions about the game mechanics and stuff to people who need it, though.

Last edited:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
happy hunting! the encounter rates vary from 1/80 to 1/200
That's certainly not very encouraging for someone who has failed multiple 95%+ rolls in the past, lol. Although if I'm understanding it correctly, if I was to start with laquas and/or the catseal, I won't actually need to catch that pesky holy seal? That's the one that's been giving me the most trouble so far. Swamp biomes are common enough, as far as rare biomes go, and I definitely remember seeing frost seals walking around before, but that holy seal though... the biome itself is already annoyingly rare to find to begin with.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
That's certainly not very encouraging for someone who has failed multiple 95%+ rolls in the past, lol. Although if I'm understanding it correctly, if I was to start with laquas and/or the catseal, I won't actually need to catch that pesky holy seal? That's the one that's been giving me the most trouble so far. Swamp biomes are common enough, as far as rare biomes go, and I definitely remember seeing frost seals walking around before, but that holy seal though... the biome itself is already annoyingly rare to find to begin with.
Yes. it's any 5 different seals. ngl i skipped the heaven biome hunt as well with a catseal start. you can catch a holy seal later in the heaven to complete the collection.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
Yes, it's real.

Lumira rescues seals, but that's it.
edit : apparently i'm wrong, Lumira gives you different rewards depending on which seal you give her. they myst not be injured for that though!

Reactions: clockwinding
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes