BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Unlockables.sav file isn't to be opened. just place it in your saves folder and launch the game.
Also, don't use that outdated file, use mine on the previous page. it's up to date for 0.18.1

You can also just use the cheats available in a couple of clicks on the wiki to unlock the whole gallery and stuff instantly.
Yes but they mark saves, so unless I bother uploading a patched binary that unmarks saves, or someone else, things get locked out and/or disabled.
Mine used pre-defined enums upward and had traits all unlocked. Yours is not complete. If author changes game too much, data structure won't match and I can just re-do in a few minutes. By the way, for anyone reading, you can just Quote me in the thread, and I'll find time to update my Unlockables if it ever needs it, mind. I don't actually play these games, I just like fixings things and removing DRM, blablabla. For PoP I can programmatically generate it, takes just seconds.

Edit: Updated my Unlockables, has all, including what yours doesn't. Just saying. It's also not marked as cheated, it's clean. Load-out is EMPTY.

Last edited:

trigillass

Aug 29, 2017
Updating to the newest version - a Unity 64bit program from a Unity 32bit program - makes the save files incompatible with the newest program. The cost is acceptable since the game runs significantly smoother in a 64bit environment and it isn't that difficult to build up unlocks anyways.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Updating to the newest version - a Unity 64bit program from a Unity 32bit program - makes the save files incompatible with the newest program. The cost is acceptable since the game runs significantly smoother in a 64bit environment and it isn't that difficult to build up unlocks anyways.
The Unlockables I updated will work. Built with v18. Also...they were using an older version of Unity, that probably made the biggest difference (if I'm looking at the right files, multitasking several projects to reverse-engineer, kinda tired) vs x86, though I applaud people finally leaving x86 behind for x64.

hibiki01

Oct 18, 2018
You know, that's ironic that 18+ game using a hexagon grid instead of classic - and unbalanced - square one...
/respect

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
I have the same problem. For the record, I hit the "End Turn" button, and the game even acknowledges that it's the enemy's turn, except there are no enemies left. I suspect this occurs if the last enemy is killed by ongoing damage at the beginning of the enemy turn.

View attachment 1387490
Well, this is one hell of a necro, but I figured out the cause of the bug. if you win the fight with a regeneration buff active that removes bleeding, the game craps out and you have to reload. I didn't see if it got answered but here it is. If this could get fixed, it would be great, because I lost a save file to that.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Ehhhhhh....too much variables, too much fields to track, too much freedom...
How to play it? Is there are any manual/tutorial?

random9834621

Mar 28, 2018
the best tutorial you could come across is probably the "fairy" on the top left of the screen in game
aside from that, most of the fun comes from finding stuff about the game, from withch im goona tell you just a few basics, hover your mouse over EVERYTHING the author loves to put important info everywhere but you gotta take your time to examine everything slowly; dont fixate your self in a single run, just asume your first few runs are going to end whit the numbers in red, and i mean both money and food, so relax and "loose" as many times as you need; finally the characters got "profiles" when you click their icon in your house, not only will you find usefull stuff inside, but if you hover your mouse over the art of the girl you will get ANOTHER profile, whit even more stuff
(edit)
if your stuck, in a sense you just dont know what else to do and your going to leave the game, either check the wiki or post another question here, the folk around here are usually friendly

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Well, this is one hell of a necro, but I figured out the cause of the bug. if you win the fight with a regeneration buff active that removes bleeding, the game craps out and you have to reload. I didn't see if it got answered but here it is. If this could get fixed, it would be great, because I lost a save file to that.
No need to necro. It is fixed in the current version 0.18.1 of the game. You should update your game.

Save files have always been incompatible between major versions (0.17 to 0.18 for example). It's just that this time with the software update, you can't have old saves in your folder *at all* instead of keeping them there and not loading them, or the game will crash on launch.

Only unlockables.sav file is fully transferrable between versions.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Old-school: FAFO.
No need to necro. It is fixed in the current version 0.18.1 of the game. You should update your game.

Save files have always been incompatible between major versions (0.17 to 0.18 for example). It's just that this time with the software update, you can't have old saves in your folder *at all* instead of keeping them there and not loading them, or the game will crash on launch.

Only unlockables.sav file is fully transferrable between versions.
The author needs to work on their serialization and versioning, yeah.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
The author needs to work on their serialization and versioning, yeah.
Why? the game is in full development, a beta state. it's already pretty cool that updates don't break everything, and that we can port our achievements and unlocks from version to version.
Unless you're busy pushing the limits and building a megalopolis at your home and micromanaging it, losing ongoing saves isn't really a problem. finish your run then update, or update and start a new one.

Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Why? the game is in full development, a beta state. it's already pretty cool that updates don't break everything, and that we can port our achievements and unlocks from version to version.
Unless you're busy pushing the limits and building a megalopolis at your home and micromanaging it, losing ongoing saves isn't really a problem. finish your run then update, or update and start a new one.
...It'd take 10 minutes to do and it'd prevent all issues like that in the future. It'd affect nothing but how save files are first interpreted to prevent assuming of data.
It means fuck around find out. ... *do not unmute, unless they release an instrumental version* ...

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
It seems dates with Celia are bugged. On time end it locks you there and you press "end date" and can't close the date window.
Yes, that is a known bug of the version.

Know bugs you're more likely to encounter :
-can't evolve spirit dragons to adult fire dragons
-date with celia bugs and locks you if you proc her unique reward for a perfect date.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Why am I losing on the fortieth day?
Because a normal game is usually only 30 days. You get plenty of hints, dialogue and prompts when those 30 days are out to finish the final quest... which I believe is 10 days. If you fail to complete the final quest by that time, game over.
Should you not want that, play in unlimited mode, or raise the number of days (Slow game vs quick game) at game start.

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
Because a normal game is usually only 30 days. You get plenty of hints, dialogue and prompts when those 30 days are out to finish the final quest... which I believe is 10 days. If you fail to complete the final quest by that time, game over.
Should you not want that, play in unlimited mode, or raise the number of days (Slow game vs quick game) at game start.
That's just the point is that I don't know what the final quest is.

Ok, my mission is to get to the event portal. I have not figured out the quest interface.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
fuck around find out
But I want jack around. If id want to fuck id use prostitute.

Anyway, how level up my bitches? Basic stats I mean.
Sexual stats is simple, you fuck them enough -> they become priestesses of love -> send them into sexual slavery to bordello, simple.
But what about health, strength, dexterity, etc. Fights? They...dont work for me?!?!?! I enter training fight, steamroll it with my 2 op hired guards, and...what next? My sluts get some exp, but I dont see any stat changes. What? How? Sanctuary guardian.mp3

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes