Nov 21, 2020
Oof this game still has massive powercreep issues. Even with 200%+ difficulty rating and a bunch of self-imposed restrictions, I still end up with more resources, items and maxed out charachters than I'll ever know what to do with before the first month is over. Granted I do play in a very optimal min-max-y way but.. it just doesn't feel right. At some point ill end up with 5 figures of gold and so many items its a chore to even sell them off rofl. I'll be playing as creation and only using Tanid hybrids and still end up with characters that one-shot literally everything (except maybe some bosses).

My lymean-tanid hybrid has like 70 magic or something (without any items). If she casts slimeheal on any other character they gain 70 shield points... her healing flame ability deals 70 fire damage... don't even get me started on the spawn bulb ability lol. The worst character I have is Siena herself (i haven't even chosen any talents on the talent tree.. didn't know it existed until late in the game). I stole a seedling dragon from the druid, couple fusions later (thanks Catalyst trait) I had a 10 hp/str/mana seedling dragon with the Wild trait (among others). OK look, this game is incredibly fun in the beginning when you are theory-crafting rosters and characters but at some point you just start steamrolling everything, and the difficulties you can select don't feel like they help because they impose what feels like a "flat difficulty" while your power growth remains exponential :cry:

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
My current hobby is trying to figure out the right stat spread to make Crea into a solo melee beast via corruption. So far, there's a persistent weakness in getting lustlocked due to the effects of corruption.

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
Oof this game still has massive powercreep issues. Even with 200%+ difficulty rating and a bunch of self-imposed restrictions, I still end up with more resources, items and maxed out charachters than I'll ever know what to do with before the first month is over. Granted I do play in a very optimal min-max-y way but.. it just doesn't feel right. At some point ill end up with 5 figures of gold and so many items its a chore to even sell them off rofl. I'll be playing as creation and only using Tanid hybrids and still end up with characters that one-shot literally everything (except maybe some bosses).

My lymean-tanid hybrid has like 70 magic or something (without any items). If she casts slimeheal on any other character they gain 70 shield points... her healing flame ability deals 70 fire damage... don't even get me started on the spawn bulb ability lol. The worst character I have is Siena herself (i haven't even chosen any talents on the talent tree.. didn't know it existed until late in the game). I stole a seedling dragon from the druid, couple fusions later (thanks Catalyst trait) I had a 10 hp/str/mana seedling dragon with the Wild trait (among others). OK look, this game is incredibly fun in the beginning when you are theory-crafting rosters and characters but at some point you just start steamrolling everything, and the difficulties you can select don't feel like they help because they impose what feels like a "flat difficulty" while your power growth remains exponential :cry:
I agree with you, this is a really fun game in the beginning where your discovering things and trying this or that new thing you just found, but after you have the necessary knowledge it's just a question of time before you steamroll everything, heck, the first time i did the true ending boss, on a 200%+ difficulty setting i killed the horror on the first turn and then the overseer on the second one, the only two things i didn't get myself because i was getting bored were a few of the town CGs (you need to date people and "explore" the dating spots for the CGs), the assassin event, which i still want to see myself and the caretaker event, because i'm not in the mood to hunt for 5 types of seals for it

70+ magic power is pretty good by day 30 i would say, not the best, but, still good

One of the things i really wanted was for the main characters to actually become useful, i have a 90+ days druid game, after the true ending, with a bunch of guardians with maxed growth stats, without using divine favor mind you, that can one shot anything in the game, even bosses, but the druid is still fucking useless, i mean, if the mc is going to be such a burden, at least give us the option of putting him in a more passive position, i mean, to me he's basically using a party slot that could go to someone else, i only use him to fuse overpowered spirits into my units and stuff like that, can't even use him to breed efficiently because i have the a full gene bank for the spirits and i took no stats genes on him, the same always end up happening with crea and evo when i use them, evo is the most useful of them, be she still ends up being a background character

Also, it would be really nice if we could use the special abilities of each character after recruiting them, and by that i mean the evo form change and creas character creation, i don't need their abilities to control and adapt the stats of other characters but i would like to be able to use the characteristic abilities of the two after i recruit them

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Hello there!
I get a Human/Human egg when breed with Pryla, but the change of it successfully hatching is 0% (invalid). Is it meant like this?!

I really like this game, it truly has a potential to be a great overtaker to my previous favourite 'Strive for Power'.
The artwork is simply brilliant!
Gameplay is good too, so variative, I see the potential!
It reminds me somehow of my other old favourite 'Disciples 2', which is a high praise!

Please, continue developing it, this has everything to be a true masterpiece!
Many thanks!

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Hello there!
I get a Human/Human egg when breed with Pryla, but the change of it successfully hatching is 0% (invalid). Is it meant like this?!

I really like this game, it truly has a potential to be a great overtaker to my previous favourite 'Strive for Power'.
The artwork is simply brilliant!
Gameplay is good too, so variative, I see the potential!
It reminds me somehow of my other old favourite 'Disciples 2', which is a high praise!

Please, continue developing it, this has everything to be a true masterpiece!
Many thanks!
Human*2 eggs are indeed meant to never hatch. gameplay reason is that eggs is monstergirl stuff, not human stuff. don't ask me more, it's convenient enough for me.

And if you want to shower praise on the dev... he's not on there. you should hop on his discord, or his patreon ;)

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Indeed about Humans... they just aren't meant to come from an egg or take less than 9 months. Though, with many NPCs, there's a chance something else will be in an egg. First happened to me between Prince and a Human, second time with Lina. Been a while since I tested things, so I don't remember about Evo and Crea; they often change their genes/species too early to experiment as much as with Prince (beside the lack of human males)

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
a few of the human character of the game have other recessive genes, like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, so sometimes you get those from the breeding, but i do find strange the fact that humans can't breed, i mean, a lizard/insect girl laying a egg down and hatching it after breeding i would understand, but why would mammals like the horse girl or beast girl lay eggs?

Ah, yes, by far one of the best units you can get,

Also, MACHINIST IS FUCKING OP AS HECK, tried a druid run with them and god damn are those things op, but i found it strange, iirc most robots are infertile
, but the ones we create are not, funny

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Were the odds of finding any specific species of seal ever mentioned anywhere? I was motivated at the start of the hunt but this is getting a bit silly now.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Were the odds of finding any specific species of seal ever mentioned anywhere? I was motivated at the start of the hunt but this is getting a bit silly now.
between 1/80 and 1/200 spawned units can be seals in an encounter depending on seal type, not mentionning biome rarity itself.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So I'm stuck because of Arse Arus. He wants a Strong, Virile Male with Virility 4.
I have a couple of Virile characters as it is. Just looking for a stronk one now.

Oddly, one of my Virile characters has a Virility score of 0, and another one that is Female.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
So I'm stuck because of Arse Arus. He wants a Strong, Virile Male with Virility 4.
I have a couple of Virile characters as it is. Just looking for a stronk one now.

Oddly, one of my Virile characters has a Virility score of 0, and another one that is Female.
Fuse them or breed them?

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes