clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
A couple of questions.
Does this game update regularly or when Syvaron is able to?
If you build a relay and subsequently stabilise that portal, does the relay ever disappear?
Around about when does the game start spawning hives?
This game updates when Syvaron has an update ready. there's no schedule but you can usually get a new version every ~3 months.

Relays don't disappear when you stabilize a portal

the game starts spawning hives on day 0 if playing Evolution or Druid. If you're playing Creation yourself, you're the one controlling hive spawns.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This game updates when Syvaron has an update ready. there's no schedule but you can usually get a new version every ~3 months.

Relays don't disappear when you stabilize a portal

the game starts spawning hives on day 0 if playing Evolution or Druid. If you're playing Creation yourself, you're the one controlling hive spawns.
Thanks!

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Oh, nice. I was literally just wondering when the next update would be lol

Now do I reset my unlocks file again. I just finished challenge level 10 like a day ago lol

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I can start a new game but If I try to load from the past or save the game will stop then close.
Are you trying to load saves from an older version of the game (like saves from 18.0.1 on 19)? Because those don't work. the only thing that carries over is the Unlockables.sav, which has your gallery and achievements/rewards.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Oh, nice. I was literally just wondering when the next update would be lol

Now do I reset my unlocks file again. I just finished challenge level 10 like a day ago lol
Depends, you could be a champ and try out the late game/unlocked stuff then report the bugs you find... maybe wait until the first patch to start anew.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Okay... You lot finally found a way to force me into joining the discord. I guess I'll report my own bugs from now on lol

Download Link:

Depends, you could be a champ and try out the late game/unlocked stuff then report the bugs you find... maybe wait until the first patch to start anew.
Yeah, that's probably what I'll do.

TrashBandit

Dec 9, 2018
Are you trying to load saves from an older version of the game (like saves from 18.0.1 on 19)? Because those don't work. the only thing that carries over is the Unlockables.sav, which has your gallery and achievements/rewards.
Yea I can understand that but I cant even get to that screen and I started a new game before posting up there. I tried to save and the game froze for a second and closed on me.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Yea I can understand that but I cant even get to that screen and I started a new game before posting up there. I tried to save and the game froze for a second and closed on me.
Go to the save folder, backup whatever saves (unlockables?) you wanna keep, then delete the rest. Try again. If it persist, report the bug. Unfortunately (or possibly fortunately), Syvaron doesn't hang around here, so you'll need to head to the game's discord for that.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Damn you're right, Syvaron hasn't updated the patreon yet. My bad, i get news from the discord and he usually does update the patreon.
Last few updates he put the new game on discord only and released the first patch on Patreon instead. Reasonable thing to do if you don't want to disappoint Patrons with too many bugs.

TrashBandit

Dec 9, 2018
Go to the save folder, backup whatever saves (unlockables?) you wanna keep, then delete the rest. Try again. If it persist, report the bug. Unfortunately (or possibly fortunately), Syvaron doesn't hang around here, so you'll need to head to the game's discord for that.
Yea I figured it was the saves itself. Oh well I already did that and I would have said this sooner but I was getting ready for work, thanks for the help anyways.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Does anybody have the Changelog for 0.19?
Changelog:

Overworld:

• world changes a bit daily (forests grow/expand etc.)
  • some objects/encounters/events etc will be replaced/removed each day
  • hives don't appear in stabilized portals anymore
  • new structures with various effects.
  • workforce as a new resource which lets you just use gold to make some orders.
  • get more from reputation/kingsquests or firing high relation characters.
  • Druid starts with more and higher basic increase
  • new special biome
  • Special biomes worked incorrectly and generally only generated max 1 per portal
  • Can send items/resources on floor home without leaving. (from portal/camp tiles)
  • Some more special stuff in Avy's home world.
Characters:

• New spirit (5 new species. Can't be chosen as starter)
  • 2 new uniques
  • 3 new other species
  • new skills etc.
Other:

• Added limited rerolls per date. (bonus for each unplayable card)
  • Added more pictures to dates (mostly Hebi/Devy)
  • Added other pictures to gallery (many exclusive to it)
  • Elites are only limited to one per species (testing for now)
  • much higher recruit chance if only one enemy left.
  • Additional early common essence portal at day 2 to get started
  • Brothel-score regarding tips has diminishing returns
  • Partner dating cards now generate partially based on current lust value
  • Can sort by time since you got the character
  • Character selection always shows their current location
  • Lure now spawns a random enemy party nearby
  • Morta got a unique genetic trait
  • swamp slimes can replicate
  • Gene info on quick manager shows if a character is adapted
  • some other small changes
noteworthy bugfixes:

• firedragons couldn't evolve
  • celia date locked game
  • anomalies could teleport into impassable terrain
  • some tavern quests couldn't be completed
  • AI ignored some type of skill requirements
  • In dates partner sometimes generated a play card
  • daily material income was kept over when creating a new save
  • event tiles in special portals didn't renew daily
  • slime kept spreading after hive removal
  • Game is locked to one instance now (might prevent some weird bugs where it opened multiple times and deleted saves.)
Next:

I'll probably try to get the succubus game to a more finished/playable state in the next few weeks or so.
For PoP I'll mostly just focus on finishing stuff for some time (balancing/updating missing sprites/descriptions etc.)

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes