Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
That didn't help
Those are the genetics you need to breed one. Beast/Beast/(Beast or Succubus)/Shadow. in other words, pair a Beast Girl (Beast/Beast) with a Vampire(Succubus/Shadow) or a Shadow Beast(Beast/Shadow) and you have a chance for Fenrir.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Those are the genetics you need to breed one. Beast/Beast/(Beast or Succubus)/Shadow. in other words, pair a Beast Girl (Beast/Beast) with a Vampire(Succubus/Shadow) or a Shadow Beast(Beast/Shadow) and you have a chance for Fenrir.
iirc special hybrids are guaranteed if the gene combination is there, so you can pop dozens of them by accident when discovering one the first time XD

Aug 11, 2020
This is embarrasing but how do i use consumables in town?
Click on Character you want to use something on, click on "Use Item" (Hotkey E), select item.

Alternatively

Rightclick to get to the map and then press on the Party Prep on the right (Or Hotkey Q), then you should be able to sort your inventory by Type Consumables(COM).

Consumables you can use will have their amount highlighted green, rightclick and it will be used on currently selected party member.

Ocwil

Dec 23, 2021
Sorry but the tutorial is unclear, are you supposed to play this on easy difficulty the first time?
I went on my first expedition died during the first battle to some overpowered lvl 3 enemy and lost my whole party+items?

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Sorry but the tutorial is unclear, are you supposed to play this on easy difficulty the first time?
I went on my first expedition died during the first battle to some overpowered lvl 3 enemy and lost my whole party+items?
Difficulty in this game, as measured by the set % at game start, is mostly irrelevant until you pick truly debilitating options.
The real difficulty comes from bashing your head against the wall of information in front of you. But i get the feeling.

Yeah, getting rolled on your first encounter(s) is pretty common. Early game, 1 or 2 pts of armor and 2 pts of bonus strength (weapon?) are extremely important. The other is learning the action points and combat flow, and getting a grasp of who the AI is going for on your team.
tldr: preparation is important, mechanics important.
Abandon morality, outnumber your enemies, waste their actions, push them into damaging terrain, lobotomize them with lust. Later in the game you'll be able to wipe entire teams with 1 unit (requires some effort), but fighting dirty is its own fun.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
What clockwinding said. I suggest you familiarize yourself with combat in the Area using a ranged dps or healer + one tank early on. Lava Girl, Lymean and Centaur fit those roles respectively. Keep in mind if your MC also participates and the average level of the battle... If you befriend the Centaur on your encounter at the Arena, you can have her train you, giving you XP without the need for battle.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
More so if Aila is in the training room herself (in evenings after the second day).
Those are two very different things.
Training costs 300g for 50xp, twice a day while she's on the job at the arena. She can't train your MC.
Training room gives 10xp flat to your MC, 15xp if Aila is there with you (evening), it can't train your units and the only limit is time (and energy).

Reactions: Settum

arkasic

Jul 28, 2019
Does anyone know any non sexual games like this? I know I've seen that combat somewhere but I just don't remember. Would love to play something like this but more concrete.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Does anyone know any non sexual games like this? I know I've seen that combat somewhere but I just don't remember. Would love to play something like this but more concrete.
This is... typical of jRPGs, haven't played enough of them to give you one that's exactly like that... but, there's been a bunch of franchises, some since before the 90s.

arkasic

Jul 28, 2019
This is... typical of jRPGs, haven't played enough of them to give you one that's exactly like that... but, there's been a bunch of franchises, some since before the 90s.
Yeah I've seen them around, especially the combat which looks very similar to a game that's on my mind but I would love to play something like this with management and strategy, if anyone knows one do let me know, please!

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Actually, scratch what I wrote... I thought I was replying to a different game. Though I wasn't that off, weirdly enough. What you are looking for is tactical and strategy games. I guess Heroes of Might and Magic might qualify. Sakura Wars and Fire Emblem have some aspect of it, though they are unrecognizable from their origins. You might also wanna check the wiki on TRPGs history and check some of the titles there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: arkasic

arkasic

Jul 28, 2019
Actually, scratch what I wrote... I thought I was replying to a different game. Though I wasn't that off, weirdly enough. What you are looking for is tactical and strategy games. I guess Heroes of Might and Magic might qualify. Sakura Wars and Fire Emblem have some aspect of it, though they are unrecognizable from their origins. You might also wanna check the wiki on TRPGs history and check some of the titles there.
Thank you! I will check them out immediately!

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
tell me how to teach the main character to swim or fly, since the king gives the task to explore such portals, but I can't move or even get into them

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
tell me how to teach the main character to swim or fly, since the king gives the task to explore such portals, but I can't move or even get into them
At start, take the Swimmer trait.
Evolve yourself to be able to swim/Corrupt yourself to be able to go in water/Learn Water swimming Magic (Evo/Crea/Druid)
Take a mount larger that any nonflying, non swimming types. Those are creatures with the mount trait
Choose any one of these three

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes