Erta Wanderer

Apr 6, 2021
also how do you get a character to lvl 30 nowadays? you used to get +5 max lvl in newgame+ but mine doesn't seem to be doing that in the new update

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
also how do you get a character to lvl 30 nowadays? you used to get +5 max lvl in newgame+ but mine doesn't seem to be doing that in the new update
Used to be you couldn't with MC, but after a trait unlock, you could get your starters to +5 then just give them potions or sth. Otherwise, Guardians and some other species can increase max lvl by killing/sacrificing other minions

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
The easiest way should be evolving a dragonwelp to an adult dragon, if that still gives +10 levels. Otherwise get "growing" (+5 lvl) trait on a lvl 20 unit and corrupt it as Creation. Its level will become 25+growing=30. Or as said above, there are other ways.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
What was the deal with getting level 30? Unlock for getting an NPC to 30?

Easiest way to do that these days is probably angel/devil potential combined with growing for devil.

Also, I found out that Crea's corruption actually works now. Now I might need to actually figure out how to manage corruption. I was playing with minimal portal spawns, and I was clearing all the hives out. Between that and stabilized portals not allowing hive spawns, I have no idea how Crea managed to reach 90+ corruption. She probably got 10 hives out a month, and I destroyed them all. Plus I went with the talk option in every artifact portal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fucksmith

Aug 23, 2020
I do wonder if there's something we're missing about corruption generation, or if it's just differently broken now, rather than completely fixed.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I do wonder if there's something we're missing about corruption generation, or if it's just differently broken now, rather than completely fixed.
My working theory is that its still increasing when hives *would* be generated in stabilized words. I just haven't had a chance to really test that yet.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
So I decided to play a play through where I'd let myself be as OP as I could.

Then I discovered that if you get over 1000 HP, you have 1 HP.

Also, levels past 140 get *really* slow.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Huh. Why can't you adapt spirits? I don't remember that being one of the difficulty options
1646261649998.png
You can adapt spirits of course. Evolution can do it from the start, but Creation and Druid have to buy the relevant upgrade to do it.
It's also not a difficulty option.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
You can adapt spirits of course. Evolution can do it from the start, but Creation and Druid have to buy the relevant upgrade to do it.
It's also not a difficulty option.
I don't actually have that option on Crea, but my game might be borked.

I have the skill trees almost all completely unlocked, and I can only adapt NPCs I've created. I can't adapt spirits I summon.

But I'm also running into more and more random wierdness as I push into the 200+ level range lol

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I was about to comment that.. yeah, Crea can adapt creatures she summons... possibly also those she spawns/gives birth to. Thus, she's the prime target for elementalist profession if you require to adapt different spirits. You can also adapt "tainted" and slime creatures.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Well for Crea you can use her powers to gene-unlock spirits, then use her power to create them rather than the default summoning option, thus finally enabling you to adapt them.
A bit convoluted, but it works.

nacjac

Oct 11, 2017
this is the cheat engine table I use. It has ap, stamina for MC and divine favors. not sure if it work for everyone. I'm not a professional, i learned how to do this on youtube

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes