Settum

Jan 10, 2019
That won't get me the Strong trait that Arus wants.
If you are playing Evo, I think you can give the Strong trait (after learning how to do it) to a creature, otherwise, summon a few spirits and hope to find one with high Virility or Male with Strong trait. Then fuse that one with the monster that has virile. If your female has virility 4 already, get a Strong Male. When you fuse, you can pick the traits and stats from each side you want to keep, even sex, picking just 2 or 3 should be free.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
So I'm stuck because of Arse Arus. He wants a Strong, Virile Male with Virility 4.
I have a couple of Virile characters as it is. Just looking for a stronk one now.

Oddly, one of my Virile characters has a Virility score of 0, and another one that is Female.
Generally speaking, I reroll away all of these quests because they're tedious and annoying. If you turn in a few trained soldiers you'll have plenty of rep for rerolls. If you farm XP potions like I do, you can basically always be able to train the four soldiers you need to get the rep to reroll too.

With that said, I agree with the others, fusion is by far the easiest way to do these. Those are some pretty easy stats and traits to buy from the tavern. You just need to buy them and combine them all together.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Probably because the pregnancies are not as fowardly visualized or presented as the breeding aspect you pointed out. In fact, there really isn't much at all in that regard since pregnancy is pretty much skipped, only really inferred. People mate then an egg is spawned into the game. As you said, yes there is a heavy notion of breeding in the game, but pregnancies are not really the same thing in this case.

Daxaza

Jan 31, 2020
Need help finding some events. Already beaten both of the alternative endings, but I can't find these events, so if anyone could help. Also, how do you unlock new elemental affinities for new runs?

Sylvie Portal 2

Home Succubus *Sylvie Friend
Pryla Tree
Soldier
Octopus
Lava Beast
Magister *True ending assistant

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Need help finding some events. Already beaten both of the alternative endings, but I can't find these events, so if anyone could help. Also, how do you unlock new elemental affinities for new runs?

Sylvie Portal 2

Pryla Tree
Soldier
Lava Beast
Octopus
Lava Beast
Magister *True ending assistant
Sylvie Portal 2 was a date event, but I'm not sure if its currently unlockable. You needed to unlock the sex toys upgrade at the farm, and then goto the date house or whatever it was.

Pryla tree is the one you get if you recruit her, and then level her up to her like 8 or something. But I can't remember the choices to get there, sorry. I don't remember which actions unlock all of hers, they're kind of a blur in my memory.

Soldier is the girl at the river in the morning during the first two weeks. I think you need to talk to her a couple times on the druid, IIRC.

Lava beast I think was a date event?

Octopus is a beach event, which I'm assuming was a date event when looking at it.

I don't remember which choices gets you magister. Just get to the true ending with a character that can beat it and save scum all the options.

I've never managed to unlock either home succubus entries on any of my unlocks file. I have no idea how you get that one.

This might be the most useless post I've ever made.

Daxaza

Jan 31, 2020
Sylvie Portal 2 was a date event, but I'm not sure if its currently unlockable. You needed to unlock the sex toys upgrade at the farm, and then goto the date house or whatever it was.

Pryla tree is the one you get if you recruit her, and then level her up to her like 8 or something. But I can't remember the choices to get there, sorry. I don't remember which actions unlock all of hers, they're kind of a blur in my memory.

Soldier is the girl at the river in the morning during the first two weeks. I think you need to talk to her a couple times on the druid, IIRC.

Lava beast I think was a date event?

Octopus is a beach event, which I'm assuming was a date event when looking at it.

I don't remember which choices gets you magister. Just get to the true ending with a character that can beat it and save scum all the options.

I've never managed to unlock either home succubus entries on any of my unlocks file. I have no idea how you get that one.

This might be the most useless post I've ever made.
Already tried all the options in all the endings (that I found), still, don't know how to get this ending. I imagine that she's the girl that fucks the sprits in the lake, I always talk with her there, but it never leads to nothing, and in the map the lake is yellow all the time that she's there, but I can't interact.

I'll try some more, this game is huge.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I remember this one because I accidentally stumbled into it recently. You need to bring Sylvie home during a date and then just spam "relax" and hope for favorable rng. Her succubus friend should show up at the door.

To get Pryla, you'll find her at the... lake, I believe, it's been a while. She's not the one you find screwing the spirits, that's a different character altogether that you'll only get if you pick a certain choice at a certain encounter. (saying any more than that would make me enter spoiler territory)

At the lake (once you find the actual Pryla), you'll be given the choice to either bang or help her. Helping her gets you one scene and gives you the chance to recruit her. I never tried to the other option so I can't say what happens. Probably a different scene.
Either of those could be the one you're missing, although it wouldn't surprise me if she has a date exclusive scene, some uniques seem to have one now.

Last edited:

Daxaza

Jan 31, 2020
I remember this one because I accidentally stumbled into it recently. You need to bring Sylvie home during a date and then just spam "relax" and hope for favorable rng. Her succubus friend should show up at the door.

To get Pryla, you'll find her at the... lake, I believe, it's been a while. You'll be given the choice to either bang or help her. Helping her gets you one scene and gives you the chance to recruit her. I never tried to the other option so I can't say what happens. Probably a different scene.
Thanks, got it, 2 less.

I already got Pryla, but after that she has another event, already tried to date her in all the places, but no luck.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I detest the Breeding and "Fight in Portals" quests that Arsus gives you. I can turn them off and start a new game (while adjusting various other settings to keep the difficulty at least 100%) so that's a non-issue for me right now.

My question is actually this: Game Length doesn't seem to do shit right now, is this right?
It says that the Shortest game length is 30 days until the final quest appears and you have a 10 day window to complete it.
I'm halfway through Summer now (day 41 or so) and nothing's happened.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
I detest the Breeding and "Fight in Portals" quests that Arsus gives you. I can turn them off and start a new game (while adjusting various other settings to keep the difficulty at least 100%) so that's a non-issue for me right now.

My question is actually this: Game Length doesn't seem to do shit right now, is this right?
It says that the Shortest game length is 30 days until the final quest appears and you have a 10 day window to complete it.
I'm halfway through Summer now (day 41 or so) and nothing's happened.
Well if you didn't enter the portal to complete the quest, then... you've lost. the save is flagged as "cheated" so you can't unlock more stuff on it, but otherwise you can continue to play normally.

game length increases the difficulty because enemy strength/portal hostility/king quest difficulty scales with time, but story events are always at the same % of game length. For example, the "first encounter" quest is always at 33% of length so on a 150 day game it's on day 30 while on a 30 day game it's on day 10.
But more time is also for you to scale up and become more powerful, so if you know how to play it's fine. it's just tedious and pointless imo.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well if you didn't enter the portal to complete the quest, then... you've lost. the save is flagged as "cheated" so you can't unlock more stuff on it, but otherwise you can continue to play normally.
There's no notification. That's a pain in the ass.
So basically, I've already lost because of arbitrary time limits?

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
There's no notification. That's a pain in the ass.
So basically, I've already lost because of arbitrary time limits?
There are notifications in the log in the bottom right in town whenever an important portal opens at midnight, written in bright orange and all caps. there's also reminders of objectives in the journal. you can also see the story portals in the portal list when they're open. whenever an important portal is open, the "portals" button on the map is overlaid in red.

The arbitrary time limit is there for all the portals in the game (except stabilized ones, ofc) and you have to follow the timing to follow the story. i don't know where the problem is. if you don't want that, play in freeplay mode.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There are notifications in the log in the bottom right in town whenever an important portal opens at midnight, written in bright orange and all caps. there's also reminders of objectives in the journal. you can also see the story portals in the portal list when they're open. whenever an important portal is open, the "portals" button on the map is overlaid in red.

The arbitrary time limit is there for all the portals in the game (except stabilized ones, ofc) and you have to follow the timing to follow the story. i don't know where the problem is. if you don't want that, play in freeplay mode.
On a more recent save, "Portals" is highlighted in red and I STILL can't tell which one is the important one, unless the important ones are always event portals.
The problem is "A new portal has opened!" isn't exactly helpful. If it was even written in the notification area in a different colour or font, it would impress upon me how important it is.
Oh hang on, it actually does. I was running an older version at the time. Disregard that.
"Play in freeplay mode". Pfft. There's still some unlocks I'm trying to work on and I don't want someone else's file to get that. I still think a time limit of 40 days is ridiculous.
If your rival can achieve that level of power in such a short span of time, either he/she's a cheat or doesn't have to concern themselves with minion stamina.

Last edited:

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
On a more recent save, "Portals" is highlighted in red and I STILL can't tell which one is the important one, unless the important ones are always event portals.
The problem is "A new portal has opened!" isn't exactly helpful. If it was even written in the notification area in a different colour or font, it would impress upon me how important it is.
Oh hang on, it actually does. I was running an older version at the time. Disregard that.
"Play in freeplay mode". Pfft. There's still some unlocks I'm trying to work on and I don't want someone else's file to get that. I still think a time limit of 40 days is ridiculous.
If your rival can achieve that level of power in such a short span of time, either he/she's a cheat or doesn't have to concern themselves with minion stamina.
it's all fully dependant on who you start as. for example, the thirty-day thing i felt was geared more towards Crea players than Evo or Druid, because you can just bulk make a shit ton of creatures and whore out half for money and keep the other half for fighting. also, do not underestimate the 'recruiting' you can do to enemy monsters in the field; you can easily nab high level monsters and shit if you do it right, and if all else fails go to the forest in the town and hunt for a creature to tame. these high level monsters and tamed creatures can then be shunted off into the arena to bulk-train them - just make sure to pick the missions that dont include your main character - and you can easily rinse-repeat for stronger and stronger allies to blitz the portals.

i haven't played druid yet but evo feels very 'long haul' ish, like 150 days worth of long haul. like 'spend a significant amount of time breeding multiple monsters for various reasons and performing a ritual on them to nab their racial traits to turn yourself into some sort of weird chimeric being that can solo entire portals if you do it right'. evo's that kinda long haul.

also, yeah, i get what you mean about the rival thing. they always seem to be like four steps ahead of me no matter how fast i'm being or how good i play.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
30 days is plenty enough for all 3 MCs to absolutely stomp everything with. Really. 30 day games can be beaten without breeding genes at all, using unique characters and a bit of spirit fusing.

and if you've got the hang on breeding, by day 20-25 you have a team of monsters that are lvl 20/25, arena S rank, with all genes at 10, and 8+ beneficial traits for the archetype you're building them towards.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I already got Pryla, but after that she has another event, already tried to date her in all the places, but no luck.
I honestly can't say then, it's probably the same one I was also missing before taking a break. I never got to try it with Pryla, but I seem to remember reindeer girl's extra scene triggers if she gets futa-fied. Try giving that a go with Pryla. Otherwise the only other thing that occurs to me, is to increase her max level to 10 (I think she originally caps at 5) or so and hope that triggers the event/scene. Lvl 10 seems to be the trigger for most of them.

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
I honestly can't say then, it's probably the same one I was also missing before taking a break. I never got to try it with Pryla, but I seem to remember reindeer girl's extra scene triggers if she gets futa-fied. Try giving that a go with Pryla. Otherwise the only other thing that occurs to me, is to increase her max level to 10 (I think she originally caps at 5) or so and hope that triggers the event/scene. Lvl 10 seems to be the trigger for most of them.
Might also be 15, which happens to be the max that King's Potions go to.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
A couple of questions.
Does this game update regularly or when Syvaron is able to?
If you build a relay and subsequently stabilise that portal, does the relay ever disappear?
Around about when does the game start spawning hives?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes