tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Adorable as she is, the transition between "god I'm so bored" and "can I has your soul?" in her expression is a bit unsettling, lol.

Pity about the 4th character being an extended tutorial though, as much as I agree that the game definitely needs to hand hold new players more, instead of just throwing everything and the kitchen sink at them from the start and expecting them to know what to do.
Still, I always wanted a potential mystery 4th character to be this really disgruntled average joe who's fed up with all the god nonsense and takes it upon himself to end the cycle, kinda like the druid but without the righteousness and abilities, I mean, the guy just wants to take a nap without having to wonder if the world is going to end meanwhile because a god farted.
Skill-wise, he'd use something like the rpgs of old, start as a complete nobody who can barely hold a sword, eventually pick a class/specialization and grab progressively stronger skills (and higher stats) as he levels.

I thought about this way more than I should have. It's a power fantasy thing, I guess.
I never knew I wanted this until now lol

FloweredIronHammer

Nov 2, 2022
So I'm really late here now probably but because the wikis are outdated, how does one attain the alternate ending? They say it's artifact portals and teleporting before 3 am using the stone will do, but right bow there's no such portals spawning, only unstable and essence. Is it maybe because I'm too late that i missed the opportunity?
P.S. i completed the orc quest, rescued Avy's teacher, rescued Lina, finished the final portal and breed guardians that they have lv. 25 max and all 10 stats as the Prince, to get the idea of how far i am right now .

Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
Wiki's not that out of date, still gets edits. From what I saw in variables it's possible to end up in a state where artifacts stop spawning; each artifact appears to have its own portal variable, and if they all reach a certain value (3?) it can stop spawning artifact portals, it seems. Most likely to happen in unlimited run games (also I think that ending batch of cheevos are locked in unlimited, by the way).

If you're that desperate to reach the Alternate ending in your current run, try this:
1. Go to
2. Go to your Phereon folder and navigate through PortalsofPhereon_Data -> saveData
3. Drag or upload your save file to the site
4. Use the bar to search for eventPortals (you need a special portal open, can be unstable or essence)
5. go to eventPortals[0] > specialPortal > value__ and set the value to 9
6. Save the file into saveData
7. That portal should now be an Artifact portal, for Restoration Orb

From there, follow the wiki instructions.

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
So I'm really late here now probably but because the wikis are outdated, how does one attain the alternate ending? They say it's artifact portals and teleporting before 3 am using the stone will do, but right bow there's no such portals spawning, only unstable and essence. Is it maybe because I'm too late that i missed the opportunity?
P.S. i completed the orc quest, rescued Avy's teacher, rescued Lina, finished the final portal and breed guardians that they have lv. 25 max and all 10 stats as the Prince, to get the idea of how far i am right now .
Spoiler, because obviously.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
You can do the alternate endings on Free Play (my first game was in FP), and you only need Terranva (who is always available provided you get an artifact portal) for the first alternate ending; he mentioned teleporting before 3, so I assume that's the one he's having issues with.

Reactions: tehlemon

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
You can do the alternate endings on Free Play (my first game was in FP), and you only need Terranva (who is always available provided you get an artifact portal) for the first alternate ending; he mentioned teleporting before 3, so I assume that's the one he's having issues with.

Good to know

And good to know.

Reactions: Nagirte

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
In both Free Play and Normal Mode, after certain numbers of days, all Portals stop spawning. That's probably what the previous conversation is about

Edit: but that's like after 90 or 100 days

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
I'm picking the druid man, we had a gang of bros and since I'm a druid, skipped the breeding process and goes to fusion. Yeah, just a bunch of dudes having DBZ fusion. Far cry from what a hentai game supposed to be. The thing is, I'm getting decimated in Arena, I think the guide needs an update or is it just [skill issue] ?

• Haha
Reactions: dinopara

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
In both Free Play and Normal Mode, after certain numbers of days, all Portals stop spawning. That's probably what the previous conversation is about

Edit: but that's like after 90 or 100 days
interesting, that a bug or intentional

Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
I'm picking the druid man, we had a gang of bros and since I'm a druid, skipped the breeding process and goes to fusion. Yeah, just a bunch of dudes having DBZ fusion. Far cry from what a hentai game supposed to be. The thing is, I'm getting decimated in Arena, I think the guide needs an update or is it just [skill issue] ?
Hard to say without knowing what you're going for; mind sharing your team?

Something to keep in mind is that not all species are created equal; even if your guy has 7 Strength genetics, if they're a Seer (Lava/Lymean) or have a growth that isn't Strength then they'll still be pretty bad at melee.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
The guides for this game definitely need an update. Every time I get bored and start working on one, a bunch of stuff changes and my strats change with them. So none of mine are even relevant (or up) anymore.

Most of the guides I've seen are old

Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
Pretty wild bug; when I bought the unique Brood Queen from the cave, she was extremely glitched; when dating the chat window wouldn't update (unless you picked something that was unavailable due to lewdity, then it would update), fusion wasn't possible, breeding wasn't possible, when scrolling over her stats window would copy the last hovered unit (but replace their art with the Angler), and offered the ability to Ritual (despite being an NPC run). In combat her stats were as expected.

Not a "please help me" post, just figured it was amusing enough to share.
Crazy Bugs.png Crazy Bugs 2.png

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
Well, I do have a newbie guide for Druid, but it is only related to the first play through and doesn't address the End Game challenge
TLDR, Seedlings fusions are OP andd Seedling Dragons can solo end game

Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
Some stuff to keep in mind:
- Everyone is super fragile early on, try to pick fights with low numbers of enemies & lure them towards you.
- Elemental damage is huge, you can mouse over damage types to see what they're strong and weak to. Most elements also apply their own debuff on hit (with Poison and Burning being some of the best ones)
- Druid tends to end up in a support-debuff role, try to pick up Invigorate & Energize for one-turn burst, Dexterity is the best stance because you get to start with 3 AP
- You can find AN-3 and Seliel in the forest, giving you two powerful options; revive AN-3 for a beefy mage who can deal lightning damage (relative rarity early on), or dismantle her for a huge influx of crystals and an extremely good ranged weapon, which you give to Seliel (latter makes the alternate-alternate ending inaccessible)
- Pick up Adaptive from Druid's skill trees ASAP; this lets you learn traits from your units, then imprint them on seedlings, making it extremely easy to manage your team's traits (by merging seedlings together & using their Spirit status to fuse them with anything while retaining their species).

Reactions: aspar4gus

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Pretty wild bug; when I bought the unique Brood Queen from the cave, she was extremely glitched; when dating the chat window wouldn't update (unless you picked something that was unavailable due to lewdity, then it would update), fusion wasn't possible, breeding wasn't possible, when scrolling over her stats window would copy the last hovered unit (but replace their art with the Angler), and offered the ability to Ritual (despite being an NPC run). In combat her stats were as expected.

Not a "please help me" post, just figured it was amusing enough to share.
View attachment 2152418 View attachment 2152419
Toggle their outfit, it'll reset them and you'll be able to keep going on the queens quest.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes