Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
In the future, you can click the top left of a portrait to mark them with a symbol (theres a couple to cycle through), which you can use to remember not to fuse/submit them.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I do also get rid of things I want to keep on occasion (mostly spirits), it's a bit annoying, kinda makes you wish for a "lock" function. The symbol you can tag characters with doesn't do much for me, I have the attention span of a newborn puppy.

Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
Neat trick I noticed; Evolution can equip a set of items, then adapt Wild onto her to get its benefits with none of the drawback. I assume you can do the same for any other unit that you can adapt onto.

Also, I found another Unique not covered in the Wiki, and decided to take my first stab ever at making a wiki page, go ahead and let me know if I fucked anything up:

Last edited:
Reactions: Settum and tehlemon

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Is it still possible to snag Hebi in the current version of the game? Everything I try, it tells me she's either a unique or a token and fails miserably. Which makes sense really, but the collector in me is now sad.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Is it still possible to snag Hebi in the current version of the game? Everything I try, it tells me she's either a unique or a token and fails miserably. Which makes sense really, but the collector in me is now sad.
i suffer similarly without remedy.
That aside, Syvaron made sure you can't get her as a permanent character. which is fine, but damn i'd like to see the art more often because Hebi is STUNNING.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
i suffer similarly without remedy.
That aside, Syvaron made sure you can't get her as a permanent character. which is fine, but damn i'd like to see the art more often because Hebi is STUNNING.
Well that's unfortunate. I can understand wanting to keep her exclusive to creation but I can't say I enjoy it. Creation may also be my least favorite of the bunch to play as.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
if anyone has gotten bored while waiting for the next update. Try beating the game while using only birds for combat, a bird run is interesting

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Creation is my favorite simply because I can't be bothered to raid portals to destroy hives.
I do that once on a short run just to get the achievement(s) and then never bother with it again, it's too much of a hassle. The thing I do is compulsively lower their power, otherwise she can be corrupted all she wants, idc. I'll still wreck hives if I run across them for the free points or to convert tanids for my collection, otherwise, meh. It's one of the few aspects of gameplay I wish he would tweak to make it more interesting, or at least worth pursuing often for some reason, other than to just get the achievements once and be done with it forever.

Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
Something cool that I only just noticed: I think obtaining Blin gives you access to home upgrades; the ability to heal injured characters with Prosthetics (+armor, -max morale), and a Scout Drone (+1 party vision, no drawback but it costs 50 crystals). Neat stuff.

nafeba3875

Mar 23, 2022
Is there a mod for a true freeplay mode. It would be nice to have all levels of portals available all the time and not be put on a timer. I try to enjoy this game but I am always too slow and the game doesn't give much guidance

Oct 5, 2020
Is there a mod for a true freeplay mode. It would be nice to have all levels of portals available all the time and not be put on a timer. I try to enjoy this game but I am always too slow and the game doesn't give much guidance
Just play freeplay and stabilize the portals you want to exploit at your convenience.

Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
So, most of you probably know that you get two Starter Essences depending on the primary species of your two starting partners, but did you know that you get a much stronger second essence for taking two partners with the same primary species? I didn't, because why would you do that? Anyways, I've added them to the wiki page:

Some standouts include the ability to inflict 30 lDmg to the entire enemy team at the start of the battle, free Strength charges on Charge attacks, starting battles with 3 AP, gaining shields that are 1:1 with healing received, and having massive overworld vision.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Creation is my favorite simply because I can't be bothered to raid portals to destroy hives.
good luck, i still have a bugged evolution save where hives don't spawn at all :KEK:
doesn't world level permanently up every time you hit like 80% on a portal. Then what do you do if you can never get a lower portal to level up?
you need to set it to level up challenge or else it's random chance.

Last edited:

Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
So. Decided to play a Blin + Mechanist run for Challenge Rank 5. Aaaaaand......Robots are kind of wild.

This was about 19 days in, and thats with a lot of time spent fucking around and looking at the other robots, and this is without AncientPower or using a Potential hatchery. Pretty sick.

Reactions: clockwinding
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes