Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm going to lose my mind, I just can't win my first fight...!
I need tips on which starting characters to choose, traits to get etc etc etc.
I don't really get how combat works, I suck a- at this!!!!

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
someone know that any method to increase points usein' create new game?
If you're referring to the points for giving your PC and starters traits and such, 50 is the max in either case. Starters can only have 10 starting traits anyways since that's the cap for genetic traits. PC can unlock a starting trait called Bonus which does nothing but give 10 points rather than costing any, so it's the one real exception. Besides this, you can try and keep closing and opening the game to get the right amount of the PC traits you want to be highlighted in teal, which means that trait's cost is reduced by 1. Closing and reopening the game reshuffles which traits and professions are selected to be given a bonus in this manner.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I just want something that can add or remove sexual likes/dislikes. I know they don't really matter much in the grand scheme of things, but my OCD hates how rare it is to find even a low-quality character with all like and no dislikes. It's the one thing saveeditonline.com can't do.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
I'm going to lose my mind, I just can't win my first fight...!
I need tips on which starting characters to choose, traits to get etc etc etc.
I don't really get how combat works, I suck a- at this!!!!
Which fight are you trying to win? What's your team? Are you using the automatic combat or playing by hand? It's hard to help without repeating generalities, screenshots and a concrete example would be best to explain properly what the "best, good and bad move" in your situation is.
Generalities:
-careful with what terrain your units are standing on, some will debuff you, some will straight up damage you if it's not a specially adapted unit. Looking at you, water/lava/shadow (bad!)
-having lust >50% debuffs damage dealt and damage received by 50%, and lust at 100% prevents your unit from doing anything other than masturbating.
-the Ai will focus your weakest units in its reach. If they all rush your backline healer for example, move your healer away and take his place with one of your fighters to engage them in combat. This way, enemies only get 1 AP next turn and they'll either pursue your healer (repeat manoeuver) or hit your fighter (that you can heal and trade damage with).
-skipping turns with leftover AP to defend on one of your units that's being attacked can buy you lots of time and/or negate a lust debuff.

Starting characters is a whole topic of its own and depends on personal preference, you can pretty much make them a) combat oriented, b) breeding oriented (including special semen milking for crafts), or c) brothel oriented for early money.
a) win early, easy arena fights by steamrolling your opposition with your specialized starters. Costs lots of stat points at creation though. Good for early portal roaming.
b) with some breeding traits unlocked, you can get some great resource generation early on and kickstart your xp potion farming. With more points still, you can even get eggs that meet requirements for town NPCS (like 5 lust gene for the brothel). Slower start since you can't fight or earn money immediately.
c) you can take every negative trait for points (except ugly) and buy beautiful, 0 genes everywhere and no level... just get something with high base beauty like a lymean (80) or succubus (75) and you're set for an easy 800-900 gold/day starting day 0. Use your money to recruit fighters at the tavern, gift money to Aila for relationship (20 required) then pay her to train your units.

What trait you need on which unit depends on what you want that unit to do. Get hp and strength traits on fighters, and mana/magic traits on mages/healers/supports, and lustDMG traits (beautiful, seductive...) on lust units. The hard part is knowing what species scales which stat best and what their lvlType is -> not every unit can fit every role.

Example of early fighting units:
-centaur, strong/heavy/fast/resilient. No need to buy levels or genes on this one, it's entirely supported by its traits. Good for fusing later too.
-beast, strong/resilient. Beastgirls have "jump" skill 100% chance, the mobility is a lifechanger and really helps dealing damage. Low hp though.
-lymean, resilient+whatever. you always get "heal", but hope you roll "focus" spell as well, cast it on your melee units to break action economy
Those are three staples for early, easy arena wins.

Maybe i'll try to make a little guide with screenshots on a new file.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
So I'm back again with two new questions. I successfully broke past that wall I mentioned last time, yey. Now my problem is that I keep restarting without losing/winning, so I'm not unlocking starting stuff lol

So first question, can anyone explain why I seem to randomly have my daily expenses jump like 1000g per day? Like, I go through and count the salaries for all my units and I'm at like, 400g, but my daily will be like 1500g. Are there reoccuring daily expenses beyond the salaries that not finding/realizing? This has completely tanked two or three runs at this point, and for the life of me I can't figure out what I'm doing differently when this happens. Is there an economy breakdown screen anywhere that I can't find?

And then the second question, on a normal difficulty run, what should I be aiming for with stats? Like, on a fighter, how much HP and strength should I be shooting for? I have a feeling I'm either over or under complicating things.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
So I'm back again with two new questions. I successfully broke past that wall I mentioned last time, yey. Now my problem is that I keep restarting without losing/winning, so I'm not unlocking starting stuff lol

So first question, can anyone explain why I seem to randomly have my daily expenses jump like 1000g per day? Like, I go through and count the salaries for all my units and I'm at like, 400g, but my daily will be like 1500g. Are there reoccuring daily expenses beyond the salaries that not finding/realizing? This has completely tanked two or three runs at this point, and for the life of me I can't figure out what I'm doing differently when this happens. Is there an economy breakdown screen anywhere that I can't find?

And then the second question, on a normal difficulty run, what should I be aiming for with stats? Like, on a fighter, how much HP and strength should I be shooting for? I have a feeling I'm either over or under complicating things.
You're probably getting money-sunk by food. Food supply is very important to take note of, as 1 food=20 gold at the market. Any food you lack in your reserve is bought automatically so none of your units starve.
There is a daily recap screen in the journal (press tab in town).

For "normal" difficulty i'll assume you go between 100 and 150% difficulty at game start. What you aim for depends on the game length though: the more time passes, the stronger your rivals get.
For a 30-days campaign, final mission will give you two fights back to back and they both have 7 to 10 units, ranging from weak non-evolved spirits to adult dragons (usually 1 with 60-100 hp and 25-35 str). Ideally you wanna be able to deal 35 to 45 damage to one-shot the core units.
But of course stats don't decide everything, AOE damage, range and terrain spell/artifact alterations play a huge role. You only really need two adult dragons yourself (lvl 15-20, easy since dragonewts get +10 level when evolving) with one hp and strength trait, or one good mage unit with a couple traits (30+ magic) with a World-Ender artifact (deal Magic damage in a 6-tile AOE, meaning almost half the map lol).
If you go for more traditional, non-cheesy fighting, take care to focus enemy mage units and lust units, those are the biggest threats. Use water or shadow spells on the enemy fighters to give them huge debuffs, you can get the dragon's attack from 35 to <15 for a turn or two if you cumulate wet+curse. If you brought a healing capture net, you can even get the enemy beasts to your side and bring them back to full health at the same time (that's how i got my day-1 King kill with the prince).

The rule of thumb is still: powerball as hard as you can, there's no benefit to fighting a balanced fight with the enemy team.

Oh, also, you don't need to finish a game to unlock traits for the next run, only meet the requirements. Same for starter species (bring a hybrid to lvl 10) or elementals (an elemental to lvl 15).

Aug 19, 2017
I just want something that can add or remove sexual likes/dislikes. I know they don't really matter much in the grand scheme of things, but my OCD hates how rare it is to find even a low-quality character with all like and no dislikes. It's the one thing saveeditonline.com can't do.
Now you can. Sex preferences are in the sex skills section in the editor.
They work kinda complicated in the game, so there's no way I found to automate adding preferences with CT scripts, only manually setting pointers, but removing and editing works fine, which seems to be what you need.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
You're probably getting money-sunk by food. Food supply is very important to take note of, as 1 food=20 gold at the market. Any food you lack in your reserve is bought automatically so none of your units starve.
There is a daily recap screen in the journal (press tab in town).
Hmm, yeah, maybe I ran out without noticing or something. It seems odd that the food costs would jump up a huge amount unless I brought on a bunch of people at once. Are there specific species that eat more or something easily missable like that?

]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The rule of thumb is still: powerball as hard as you can, there's no benefit to fighting a balanced fight with the enemy team.
Okay, in that case, I should keep going nuts with it lol

My damage output is almost there, but I don't think I have the survivability for it in my current game.

Oh, also, you don't need to finish a game to unlock traits for the next run, only meet the requirements. Same for starter species (bring a hybrid to lvl 10) or elementals (an elemental to lvl 15).
I keep quitting with everyone right around 8 or 9 after messing something up. I gotta just keep going and boost them to 10 before resetting lol

The two things I gotta get better at are unlocking evo's ritual stat points, and power boosting the spirits.

I think I need to just start hiring everyone I can from the tavern, hit the ritual button, and then give them the boot. I keep trying to avoid hiring too many people becuase I think that's how I've eco fucked myself so many times. But I need to do something different from how I'm doing it, because everyone keeps saying to go for one of the special forms, and I don't know how the hell you get the points for it.

And I gotta work on my spirit power leveling if I'm going to use reshape to quickly boost their stats for fusing with what I want to use. I think I can see how it's supposed to work, I just need to more aggressively level them. Getting them past two reshapes is rough.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Now you can. Sex preferences are in the sex skills section in the editor.
They work kinda complicated in the game, so there's no way I found to automate adding preferences with CT scripts, only manually setting pointers, but removing and editing works fine, which seems to be what you need.
Not sure I understand how to use it then...the table offers me no way to edit anything besides resources and player character stamina.
Edit: On a hunch I reinstalled CS, not sure how that helped, but it did. Go figure.

Last edited:

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Hmm, yeah, maybe I ran out without noticing or something. It seems odd that the food costs would jump up a huge amount unless I brought on a bunch of people at once. Are there specific species that eat more or something easily missable like that?
The unit's size affects the food intake. The bigger, the more food. You can see their individual needs on theircharacter page, or hover your cursor on their size and there will be a popup with all sizes and needs.

I think I need to just start hiring everyone I can from the tavern, hit the ritual button, and then give them the boot.
Don't give them the boot for nothing. It'll damage morale for everyone in your home. Instead use them for milking in the farm, or let them stay idle at home with the hunting/fishing activity. Fishing can give you rare fishes that are needed for 2 out of 3 recipes for the EXP potions! It's worth the food and salary and not a problem if you've got two or three good brothel workers. Alternatively if their stats permit it, they can be offered to town NPCs or used to complete tavern quests, or even breeding eggs for crystals.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
A'ight I lost my mind.
Deepthroating a cactus ain't doing it anymore.
Instead, I'll put a nail facing toward my foot then kick it hoping my toe will get penetrated down to the nail's head.
Yep, I love the mental image already~~~~

Of all the games I can play, why's this the hardest to get???!!!
\Q wQ/

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
A'ight I lost my mind.
Deepthroating a cactus ain't doing it anymore.
Instead, I'll put a nail facing toward my foot then kick it hoping my toe will get penetrated down to the nail's head.
Yep, I love the mental image already~~~~

Of all the games I can play, why's this the hardest to get???!!!
\Q wQ/
Because it's hard

And also really unintuitive until each part clicks with you.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Because it's hard

And also really unintuitive until each part clicks with you.
Exactly.
Most hard games I play are usually hellish to learn but once they click, it's heavenly~~~

But for now...Back to kicking nails!!!!
*Insert maniacal laughter*

Aug 19, 2017
Not sure I understand how to use it then...the table offers me no way to edit anything besides resources and player character stamina.
Edit: On a hunch I reinstalled CS, not sure how that helped, but it did. Go figure.
That probably had nothing to do with it. Recources and player are static pointers, so I dont need a script to get them, but to edit any character I need to inject a script into memory where game loads char data.
So if you click on edit character and nothing happens it can be because of
a. there's no char loading opcodes in memory yet (fixable by just going home and looking at you characters to load them)
b. the game version is different
c. the way i find loading sequence in memory is inconsistent (can work on 1 pc and not work on the other, I only have 1 pc so I can't test it)

BTW another thing you can do with this table is edit characters stats mid fight, one cool trick is to lock AP memory record to 2 and everytime you click shift with character selected it gets its ap back. Or ofc you can just give it 1000 strength

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
It's working now it seems, so no worries. Maybe something got messed up with my install or something. In any case, I'm going to probably find out myself before it's answered, but if I make alterations to a character's stats (such as max level or strength) and export that character as a team file, will that stick even without CE running or will the stats revert to their original values?

Aug 19, 2017
It's working now it seems, so no worries. Maybe something got messed up with my install or something. In any case, I'm going to probably find out myself before it's answered, but if I make alterations to a character's stats (such as max level or strength) and export that character as a team file, will that stick even without CE running or will the stats revert to their original values?
All changes you do are saved in the game, so yes, you dont need ce running after at all.

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
You need to fight on the hive's tile once, then once you're back in the overworld you have the option to "destroy hive", just like you have "cut wood" on a forest tile or "mine rock" on a mountain tile.

Alchemy means potions in the farm, for breeding. The alchemy upgrades are for trait and skill inheritance mostly, but can also help you raise genes (reduce difference between the 2 partners, or boost 1) at the cost of money/day. Some potions are exclusive to overworld events, though (powerful breeding potion, xp potion...).
Thx man, also is the alchemy related to this or not

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
I'm confused on the wiki it say I need to unlock the true end and I didn't even beat the game once

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes