GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
Just curious, how do you unlock the specuial hybrid Species in the Gallery? I got the angler, Naiad, Satyr, Batgirl, Seraph, and multiple Forest Stalkers, but I haven't been able to get any of them in the gallery despite having a Demonbeast in my gallery.

Last edited:

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Just curious, how do you unlock the specuial hybrid Species in the Gallery? I got the angler, Naiad, Satyr, Batgirl, Seraph, and multiple Forest Stalkers, but I haven't been able to get any of them in the gallery despite having a Demonbeast in my gallery.
Just like the others, get her to lvl 10.

Thx man, also is the alchemy related to this or not
No, this potion is from a portal event. Once you've found it, you can use it without buying home upgrades.

I'm confused on the wiki it say I need to unlock the true end and I didn't even beat the game once
Uh, might be a bug? You're not supposed to even see this screen without finishing the "true" end, though. Note that "true end" =/= story end ("final mission" in unstable portal). Can you give more details?

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019

No, this potion is from a portal event. Once you've found it, you can use it without buying home upgrades.

Uh, might be a bug? You're not supposed to even see this screen without finishing the "true" end, though. Note that "true end" =/= story end ("final mission" in unstable portal). Can you give more details?
For the alchemy I thought you needed a NPC

For the divine favor skill it might be because I wanted to create a new game (because I was on freeplay mode) but instead of keeping the save files I just recompressed a new game started as evo then saved the game and load another save file from the other PoP then new game (I also had god as starting option)

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
Um... I forgot I already had the Seraph in my Gallery, but I just got my Angler to Level 10 and it isn't updating unless I have to hit Max Level as well which doesn't make sense as well. I also have everything else except for a True Unicorn, Fire Dragon that isn't MC, and Water Angel.

unless I have to train them up to level 10 legit (without using any Exp potion prior to getting to level 10), then I do not know why it did not give me saying something along the line of oh, you have X at level 10 for the first time? have their info stuff in the gallery.

Last edited:

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
For the divine favor skill it might be because I wanted to create a new game (because I was on freeplay mode) but instead of keeping the save files I just recompressed a new game started as evo then saved the game and load another save file from the other PoP then new game (I also had god as starting option)
Weird. Guess you found a bug, or somehow cheated/corrupted your unlockables.sav file. Might be worth reporting to game's author. By the way, it's written on the patreon but not really here : the unlockables.sav file is transferrable from one game version to another *most of the time*, and saves are *never transferrable*.

Um... I forgot I already had the Seraph in my Gallery, but I just got my Angler to Level 10 and it isn't updating unless I have to hit Max Level as well which doesn't make sense as well. I also have everything else except for a True Unicorn, Fire Dragon that isn't MC, and Water Angel.

unless I have to train them up to level 10 legit (without using any Exp potion prior to getting to level 10), then I do not know why it did not give me saying something along the line of oh, you have X at level 10 for the first time? have their info stuff in the gallery.
No that's definitely weird. You can even unlock gallery entries when a lvl 10 unit comes in at the tavern, the way you get to lvl 10 is irrelevant.

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
Not being able to do rituals with fused characters, just makes getting the damn skill points even more annoying -.-

f95zoneguy

Jan 14, 2018
how the fuck do i enable hybrids for new starts? it says
"Hybrid if not unlocked yet"
"Reach lvl 10 with it"

ah son of a bitch, you need 100+ difficulty

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
how the fuck do i enable hybrids for new starts? it says
"Hybrid if not unlocked yet"
"Reach lvl 10 with it"

ah son of a bitch, you need 100+ difficulty
lmao, yeah that got me too

I just set a 100% difficulty long game, and then unlocked almost all of them

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Weird. Guess you found a bug, or somehow cheated/corrupted your unlockables.sav file. Might be worth reporting to game's author. By the way, it's written on the patreon but not really here : the unlockables.sav file is transferrable from one game version to another *most of the time*, and saves are *never transferrable*.
Yeah I was able to transfer the saves by just copy/paste I didn't even know the unlockables.sav actually did something

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Yeah I was able to transfer the saves by just copy/paste I didn't even know the unlockables.sav actually did something
the "unockables" file, like its name indicates, tracks your progress for the gallery/achievements/starter traits-jobs-units. It's really the most important thing you'd want to transfer from game version to game version, lol.

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
Even though this is a very stupid question, but how can you scroll using the Touchpad? I got stuck on the Tavern dating TJ minigame because it is impossible to scroll with this touchpad I have for this Laptop. (Even though I know it is two fingers touching the Touchpad and scrolling up and down but my thing is not registering any scrolling, and this is more or less my own fault somewhere. I've been trying to fix it with no avail and I just want to quicksave.)

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Even though this is a very stupid question, but how can you scroll using the Touchpad? I got stuck on the Tavern dating TJ minigame because it is impossible to scroll with this touchpad I have for this Laptop. (Even though I know it is two fingers touching the Touchpad and scrolling up and down but my thing is not registering any scrolling, and this is more or less my own fault somewhere. I've been trying to fix it with no avail and I just want to quicksave.)
No idea, it really differs from computer to computer. You should be able to find its user manual/properties/configuration in your OS toolbar though? (bottom right on windows)

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
No idea, it really differs from computer to computer. You should be able to find its user manual/properties/configuration in your OS toolbar though? (bottom right on windows)
I am an idiot. I could have just spammed pressing arrow buttons like a noob in a fighting game. thank you for the help and I wasted my own time and I hope I did not waste your time. Still not sure why my Gallery isn't updating now that I have a Lv 10 Water angel.

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
View attachment 1088085
Seems like a good deal to me XD
best quest. even the ones that do it for food, but not so much for Stone or Wood, although usually those come with some of the other stuff as well (Sometimes a lsmall amount of crystals thrown in.

also I got access to a portal called don'tenterwithoutme for a name, and even though it's free to go in, it's hostility level is 20, wealth is 148 (or something close) with strong. Biome being lava.

I think it's just me (due to being a somewhat noob but understands everything a bit better), but are portals with such names more 'dangerous' than usual or something?

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
best quest. even the ones that do it for food, but not so much for Stone or Wood, although usually those come with some of the other stuff as well (Sometimes a lsmall amount of crystals thrown in.

also I got access to a portal called don'tenterwithoutme for a name, and even though it's free to go in, it's hostility level is 20, wealth is 148 (or something close) with strong. Biome being lava.

I think it's just me (due to being a somewhat noob but understands everything a bit better), but are portals with such names more 'dangerous' than usual or something?
That's the portal you're supposed to bring Sylvie in with you to explore, as a date (after you've recruited her).

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
So I was playing as Creation and I unlocked the Max Level Buff, but it doesn't show up on the list ._.(This was the last thing i unlocked)
Edit~It's restricted to slimes -_- just like the adapt skill is which is fucking annoying
No it's not. You can't go above lvl 20, that's all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
It looks like there is a bug when your Tavern rank goes above S(Prestige Divine Favor) it seems to only give you F rank quest

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
The insect Queen is the best source of money with 0 effort if you don't wanna bother with the brothel... though it requires an investment.

Hire a guard from her and level her up, a couple of days later the Queen will meet you and opens up new quests for you. Set up 2 insect girls to breed, put eggs in an "energizing" modded hatchery, and each new girl can immediately be given to the Queen for a sweet 2k gold (edit: 950 gold for a MaxLVL 7 insect girl, and you can also trade each girl for a random legendary item, very good to equip yourself early!!). That, or reduce your rivals' power by 3 each - per girl!
On my current file i get 6 eggs/day, hatching in 1 day, so 12kgold/day OR-18 rivals power/day...

Queen of mid-game, baby. Too bad the portal hostility doesn't decrease like rival power, so you get a hardcore portal and baby-boss fight. Also yeah, the art is amazing.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes