tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
The insect Queen is the best source of money with 0 effort if you don't wanna bother with the brothel... though it requires an investment.

Hire a guard from her and level her up, a couple of days later the Queen will meet you and opens up new quests for you. Set up 2 insect girls to breed, put eggs in an "energizing" modded hatchery, and each new girl can immediately be given to the Queen for a sweet 2k gold. That, or reduce your rivals' power by 3 each - per girl!
On my current file i get 6 eggs/day, hatching in 1 day, so 12kgold/day OR-18 rivals power/day...

Queen of mid-game, baby. Too bad the portal hostility doesn't decrease like rival power, so you get a hardcore portal and baby-boss fight. Also yeah, the art is amazing.
Well shit, I didn't know any of that.

I still suck at this game lol

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
The insect Queen is the best source of money with 0 effort if you don't wanna bother with the brothel... though it requires an investment.

Hire a guard from her and level her up, a couple of days later the Queen will meet you and opens up new quests for you. Set up 2 insect girls to breed, put eggs in an "energizing" modded hatchery, and each new girl can immediately be given to the Queen for a sweet 2k gold (edit: 950 gold for a MaxLVL 7 insect girl, and you can also trade each girl for a random legendary item, very good to equip yourself early!!). That, or reduce your rivals' power by 3 each - per girl!
On my current file i get 6 eggs/day, hatching in 1 day, so 12kgold/day OR-18 rivals power/day...

Queen of mid-game, baby. Too bad the portal hostility doesn't decrease like rival power, so you get a hardcore portal and baby-boss fight. Also yeah, the art is amazing.
I always use advancing so the portal hostility doesn't go up, also never knew the queen has a quest o.o and I have lot of hours into this game o.o

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
"Unique" characters have special stats, art, skills, and traits. But some of them are also linked to quests! For example :
-Celia (fairy with unique bloodhealing spell) is needed in your home to be able to unlock a gallery image (not just her portrait)
-Girata (lavabug Queen's guard that you recruit for 4k gold): she will report her progress to her queen, and if it's enough (level her up) you'll be able to unlock the Queen's quests. She's the early P2W unit, she is strong.
-An_3 (robot) : she has two unique events during portal exploration. On a snow event she can cure her infertility and get +5 maxlvl. In a cavern portal she can get an upgrade and +5 maxlvl. Her unique spells are quite good too.
-Sylvie (portal lady) : if your relationshio with her is high enough, she'll set some portals aside just for you. Nothing unique in itself, but they're free to enter!
-Mya (tavern lady): you can gift her a futa potion... which will "upgrade" the option to get your daily milk to restore your energy.
-you can recruit Devils or Nephilims in their respective rare biomes for a unique buff to your MC. Not really a quest, but rare enough that most might not know about it. Can't get both at the same time, though.

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
"Unique" characters have special stats, art, skills, and traits. But some of them are also linked to quests! For example :
-Celia (fairy with unique bloodhealing spell) is needed in your home to be able to unlock a gallery image (not just her portrait)
-Girata (lavabug Queen's guard that you recruit for 4k gold): she will report her progress to her queen, and if it's enough (level her up) you'll be able to unlock the Queen's quests. She's the early P2W unit, she is strong.
-An_3 (robot) : she has two unique events during portal exploration. On a snow event she can cure her infertility and get +5 maxlvl. In a cavern portal she can get an upgrade and +5 maxlvl. Her unique spells are quite good too.
-Sylvie (portal lady) : if your relationshio with her is high enough, she'll set some portals aside just for you. Nothing unique in itself, but they're free to enter!
-Mya (tavern lady): you can gift her a futa potion... which will "upgrade" the option to get your daily milk to restore your energy.
-you can recruit Devils or Nephilims in their respective rare biomes for a unique buff to your MC. Not really a quest, but rare enough that most might not know about it. Can't get both at the same time, though.
The more you know o.o also I find the robot art to be super cute :3

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
I managed to break the game. I managed to slow the game's AI down somehow I was put into a Encounter (Triggered by an enemy running into you) and after a few or so rounds of normality, it began to slow down a lot and the AP isn't displayde correctly, but all I know is that in one of my rounds, my characters did not want to do anything (Even if I repeated what I wanted) but even then, I had to click AI several times before it actually started doing something but like I already mentioned here, it took some time to even do it and then even if it wasndoing something, I had to advanced the state by spamming the AI thing over and over to advance the 'attack'. for both my turn and enemy turn. good and bad news. good news. the battle and my suffering stopped (but not my own suffering) and the bad news is that the battle is over which means no evidence.

(I was writing this message when the battle ended with the enemy orbwhale used selfdestruct)

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
I managed to break the game. I managed to slow the game's AI down somehow I was put into a Encounter (Triggered by an enemy running into you) and after a few or so rounds of normality, it began to slow down a lot and the AP isn't displayde correctly, but all I know is that in one of my rounds, my characters did not want to do anything (Even if I repeated what I wanted) but even then, I had to click AI several times before it actually started doing something but like I already mentioned here, it took some time to even do it and then even if it wasndoing something, I had to advanced the state by spamming the AI thing over and over to advance the 'attack'. for both my turn and enemy turn. good and bad news. good news. the battle and my suffering stopped (but not my own suffering) and the bad news is that the battle is over which means no evidence.

(I was writing this message when the battle ended with the enemy orbwhale used selfdestruct)
I think something like this happened to me once too... enormous slow-down and delay, i spent about 5 minutes waiting on what should have been a 1-turn AOE wipe fight (thx dragon breath). Then i left the portal asap, saved/restarted the game and it was fine... but no evidence either, lol. No idea what causes it.

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
The best part of the ascended perk is the amount of freedom it gives when customizing your girls :p and not having to rely on those stupid portal fragments

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Is there any way to reduce Creation's corruption level?
Yes. But once she's reached certain caps, she won't be going back to her non-infested forms.

The info is stated in a tutorial somewhere, you probably skipped it without reading the story popup. The way is to destroy slime hives in portals.
Each hive you destroy will reduce her corruption and power by 1.

If you're playing as Evolution, choosing to talk to her in artifact portals before and after the fights will reduce her corruption massively.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Is 0.15.0.1 compatible with 0.15.0.0?
I assume it's just a bugfix so yeah, but this game is made in Unity so who knows what might break...

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Is 0.15.0.1 compatible with 0.15.0.0?
I assume it's just a bugfix so yeah, but this game is made in Unity so who knows what might break...
Saves not compatible. Unlockables.sav compatible.

There's really not much that changed so you can finish your game on 15.0.0 leisurely before upgrading.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Yes. But once she's reached certain caps, she won't be going back to her non-infested forms.

The info is stated in a tutorial somewhere, you probably skipped it without reading the story popup. The way is to destroy slime hives in portals.
Each hive you destroy will reduce her corruption and power by 1.

If you're playing as Evolution, choosing to talk to her in artifact portals before and after the fights will reduce her corruption massively.
Yeah, I'm going to be honest, I only really remember the story bits. After failing like 50 runs I stopped reading it lol

I don't have any open portals that have hives, at least as far as I know. I guess I'll wait until the next artifact portal. She's at 84 corruption, so I might be out of luck with that. I think I'm working on the secret ending, and it warned me that if her corruption is too high I might not succeed, so I might be fucked.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Yeah, I'm going to be honest, I only really remember the story bits. After failing like 50 runs I stopped reading it lol

I don't have any open portals that have hives, at least as far as I know. I guess I'll wait until the next artifact portal. She's at 84 corruption, so I might be out of luck with that. I think I'm working on the secret ending, and it warned me that if her corruption is too high I might not succeed, so I might be fucked.
Damn, 84? Yeah she's gone off the deep end, lol. Hebi won by far.

Hives spawn in every portal except the unstable ones, so it's impossible to have none... Each day there's a chance for a hive to pop up in every portal, so returning to stable portals regularly is a good idea to keep her corruption in check. Portals that linger for 10-12 days are worth looking at around day 8 or 9, should be 4 or 5 hives in there.

If you play Evolution, you can unlock the "sense slime/hive" skill in the Tanid skill tree to instantly locate every hive in a portal.

If a hive spawns in a portal you've already explored, you can see the slime tiles that appeared in the half-fog-of-war.

I don't think you need her to stay pure to fight the overseer, it's just that she won't be in your team. Even if she were though, her stats are... pure trash. if she's in the fighting team and not on the bench chances are she'll get one-tapped by any creature in the portal, lol (same with the other rivals, really).
Making sure Siena stays pure is only for the "good" ending when playing Evolution, not for the alternative ending.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Damn, 84? Yeah she's gone off the deep end, lol. Hebi won by far.

Hives spawn in every portal except the unstable ones, so it's impossible to have none... Each day there's a chance for a hive to pop up in every portal, so returning to stable portals regularly is a good idea to keep her corruption in check. Portals that linger for 10-12 days are worth looking at around day 8 or 9, should be 4 or 5 hives in there.

If you play Evolution, you can unlock the "sense slime/hive" skill in the Tanid skill tree to instantly locate every hive in a portal.

If a hive spawns in a portal you've already explored, you can see the slime tiles that appeared in the half-fog-of-war.

I don't think you need her to stay pure to fight the overseer, it's just that she won't be in your team. Even if she were though, her stats are... pure trash. if she's in the fighting team and not on the bench chances are she'll get one-tapped by any creature in the portal, lol (same with the other rivals, really).
Making sure Siena stays pure is only for the "good" ending when playing Evolution, not for the alternative ending.
She's at 90 now. I think she might be doomed.

Okay, so... fuck. If I destroy a portal, no more hives can spawn right? Is the solution to simple stabilize and then destroy any portal I don't plan on exploring? Because I'm currently making like 10k a day, I can afford that lol

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
She's at 90 now. I think she might be doomed.

Okay, so... fuck. If I destroy a portal, no more hives can spawn right? Is the solution to simple stabilize and then destroy any portal I don't plan on exploring? Because I'm currently making like 10k a day, I can afford that lol
Yes, you can destroy portals. do it very early in their life though, because any hive already spawned in it has already done its job of giving her +2 power and +1 corruption.
Careful with the crystal costs on top of the money though, it's portal wealth= crystals, so a portal with 128 wealth is going to cost you dearly :p

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Yes, you can destroy portals. do it very early in their life though, because any hive already spawned in it has already done its job of giving her +2 power and +1 corruption.
Careful with the crystal costs on top of the money though, it's portal wealth= crystals, so a portal with 128 wealth is going to cost you dearly :p
hmm...well shit, that's true. I have a good amount of crystals saved up, mostly just from tavern quests. But definitely not a enough.

Is there some way to get rid of portals without that kind of cost? Is it supposed to be possible to manage her corruption level in longer game lengths?

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
hmm...well shit, that's true. I have a good amount of crystals saved up, mostly just from tavern quests. But definitely not a enough.

Is there some way to get rid of portals without that kind of cost? Is it supposed to be possible to manage her corruption level in longer game lengths?
Keeping her corruption down takes effort, for sure. I do daily sorties in portals, sometimes two, and rush to hives and get out after. In my last 60-day run, her corruption got to 14 early game because it's challenge 5 and i need a bit of setup, but then i keep it <5 no problem ("first meeting" mission playing as Evolution can get you a nice -10 if you talk to her instead of ambushing, and talk instead of attacking Hebi after the fight). Druid really has to suck it up and cull the portals, though.

Cycling between 3 stable portals is enough for me to cull the hives regularly, with the map explored and a few teleport points the stamina drain is minimal and i can still explore new portals without problem. Getting 2 fighting teams might be worth it if you really want to go on a hive-destroying rampage.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes