clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
I mean, yeah... there's always *that* entry gate of learning the controls and basic mechanics... the more advanced tactics can definitely wait, lol.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
There isn't a way to search your characters according to traits or size, right? Since I focused on breeding I have a ton of characters by day 25 and it's becoming quite the hassle to look for specific traits/sizes for breeding.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
There isn't a way to search your characters according to traits or size, right? Since I focused on breeding I have a ton of characters by day 25 and it's becoming quite the hassle to look for specific traits/sizes for breeding.
Sorry, there isn't... You could make use of the symbols though, there's 6 or 7 of them to use (click top left corner of character portraits/thumbnails to cycle symbols) if you want to categorize some things. I do that for my combat teams 1 and 2 for example, and to identify/make sure i don't fuse my breeder couples.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
I like the aesthetic of the Liferoot but the stat growth sucks so bad even with 20 genes level. A shame too considering a Liferoot can trivially solo the Overseer and any and all Meelee enemies

But for now it's Kitsune for me

Sep 23, 2017
Holly shit. Breeding an "uNinHeRitABlE" skill is so wasteful. Yet I did it... Got two out of the five I wanted but I didn't want to miss the true ending opportunity. (Took me the entire length of a medium campaign to get those luck eggs... At least they hatched with extra growth)

Meet Maximus and Oblivious. (along with Kaiyu they made the Overseer fight look pretty pathetic...)
1617473119235.png 1617473057205.png

By the way, any tips on Frag Cristal hunt? I simple couldn't find more than 8 this entire campaign even zaping throw portals with magic vision and teleport.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
By the way, any tips on Frag Cristal hunt? I simple couldn't find more than 8 this entire campaign even zaping throw portals with magic vision and teleport.
Nice job breeding those!

Crystal fragments farming -> they spawn each day in portals at random, and much more in stabilized portals. So to farm them, get 5 stable portals and rotate between them.
When you enter a portal, you can see boss spawn auto-messages and : "you feel the presence of X new hives and X new crystals"
The number is how many new crystals since your last visit, not the total number of crystals on the map.

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
been a long while on here. for some reason my game hasn't been wanting to open for some reason or another, but I am not sure if I should ask for help (which I currently am) or wait it out, A had a Game that wouldn't open for a long time before I was able to play it again. but to be fair I'm not sure if it needs an update or whatever, or if it even is in the middle of one or not, it's just refusing to open.

also I caught myself up from the thread (was at 72 or something).

I'm still not sure if it's not opening because it needs an update or not.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
So new random question, what do you get for beating the game with the Hero job?

been a long while on here. for some reason my game hasn't been wanting to open for some reason or another, but I am not sure if I should ask for help (which I currently am) or wait it out, A had a Game that wouldn't open for a long time before I was able to play it again. but to be fair I'm not sure if it needs an update or whatever, or if it even is in the middle of one or not, it's just refusing to open.

also I caught myself up from the thread (was at 72 or something).

I'm still not sure if it's not opening because it needs an update or not.
I'd recommend just reinstalling the game and copying over your unlocks file. That might save you a lot of headache.

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
I'd recommend just reinstalling the game and copying over your unlocks file. That might save you a lot of headache.
I'll just do that.

I also just learned I was using the 1.4 ver of the game somehow. but at least I'm finally updated to modernity like the rest of y'all. or most. I dunno.

Edit: I did, but it also yeeted my gallery data. even though I still have my saves and achievement files in it. I do not know what I did wrong and it's too late to see what exactly went wrong.

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I'll just do that.

I also just learned I was using the 1.4 ver of the game somehow. but at least I'm finally updated to modernity like the rest of y'all. or most. I dunno.

Edit: I did, but it also yeeted my gallery data. even though I still have my saves and achievement files in it. I do not know what I did wrong and it's too late to see what exactly went wrong.
So if I recall correctly, the save files won't work with the new version. The only thing you want to copy over is the Unlockables.sav file.

Did the rest of your unlocks carry over? Like, if you're starting a new game, does it have your unlocks available?

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
So if I recall correctly, the save files won't work with the new version. The only thing you want to copy over is the Unlockables.sav file.

Did the rest of your unlocks carry over? Like, if you're starting a new game, does it have your unlocks available?
Nope. not a single one. not even a single simple Hybrid. not even any of the achievements or traits.

Edit- I am an Idiot. I learned where the Sav files are. I am saved. it worked. the save files in the new location is kinda confusing at first. ngl

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Nope. not a single one. not even a single simple Hybrid. not even any of the achievements or traits.

Edit- I am an Idiot. I learned where the Sav files are. I am saved. it worked. the save files in the new location is kinda confusing at first. ngl
Woo, a happy ending!

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Good stuff, of course! Not as good as beating the 600% challenge, but still good stuff without a doubt. It's a trait for your MC pre-game.
Wait, what? Are you pulling our leg right now or is this one of the hidden achievements for real?

Patran

Apr 28, 2018
Wait, what? Are you pulling our leg right now or is this one of the hidden achievements for real?
From what I know there IS an achievement for beating the game with Hero (and I think alone? might be wrong on that) no idea if there's anything else to unlock with that (except a cool achievement!)

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Yes, beating the game with the "hero" profession is an achievement. it's on the in-game list, not hidden. There's nothing for beating the game "alone", but there's the "lone wolf" that is its own challenge, and it's hard enough already tbh.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Good stuff, of course! Not as good as beating the 600% challenge, but still good stuff without a doubt. It's a trait for your MC pre-game.
Wait... what do you get for 600%? I was going to wait until I finished doing all 10 challenge ranks before trying that one, because I know the reward for doing all 10 is OP as hell and would make unlocking everything else easy and quick. Should I not do that?

I wish I had a list of all the unlockables lol

Patran

Apr 28, 2018
By the way, I'm doing my first Creation run today and am I the only one that thinks that she's fucking useless in battle compared to everything else at her level? The only decent thing is her Slime Bolt, but that's more of a weakening spell (since it's categorised as water). Maybe I'm not seeing something, in which case please enlighten me!

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
By the way, I'm doing my first Creation run today and am I the only one that thinks that she's fucking useless in battle compared to everything else at her level? The only decent thing is her Slime Bolt, but that's more of a weakening spell (since it's categorised as water). Maybe I'm not seeing something, in which case please enlighten me!
I'm going to be honest, I only looked at her once. She didn't look all that interesting, so I just switched back to Evo.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Wait... what do you get for 600%? I was going to wait until I finished doing all 10 challenge ranks before trying that one, because I know the reward for doing all 10 is OP as hell and would make unlocking everything else easy and quick. Should I not do that?
There's a list of the unlockables on the wiki. The reward for the 600% challenge is a starting MC trait that does nothing... but costs -10 points :) BOOOOOST!

Yes, Siena is a weak combatant. If you really want to make a fighter out of her, get her 5 magic gene+some lust and hp + the starting trait that gives your MC +1 genes all around, and finally help Castalia in the library and get the Telekinetic trait. Get all 3 pacts with Hebi while you're at it to get some armor.
You'll have about 60 health, 2 armor, 40 magic power and about 20 Ldmg. this can vary depending on what else you buy in the skill trees, but back to the initial point... Yes, Siena is a weak fighter.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes