Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
We're just going to be repeating ourselves here...

Take your two starters and put them in the brothel. Make sure you've actually assigned them to a room.

Don't spend all your money.
Don't hire more NPCs faster than you can afford.

Full stop.
Wait, you can hire 'em? Taverns? Soldier camps?
I thought all I need to do is have some fun times in portals?

Patran

Apr 28, 2018
Y you can hire characters! The ones from the Soldier camp (War camp where the king is) are 500 each and you get 250g back for each level you give them though they are random, so not really something I use in the first days and characters from the tavern you can see in the attachment (Be careful what size they are!! The bigger they are the more food they eat = the more money they cost and they can't fit in all portals). And for the fun times in the portals, sadly that's only a part of the game. I usually don't bother with even entering portals in the first 5 days because I more often than not get obliterated after more than 1 fight.
And don't worry about one recruit spiking taxes to -1k, taxes get updated daily, so it counts your two starters + the recruit + food needed to be bought to feed them (which is usually pricey, but the brothel thingy should cover it)
EDIT: you also asked about genes, from what I understand they are a stat that shows you how a stat will grow with each lvl up. So if I have a Centaur with Str gene of 1 it will not grow by much. But a Centaur with Str gene 10 (which is the max you can get) will grow fast in that statistic! So that's why later on you want to breed two units that will give you a hybrid you want with the highest possible genes you can get

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I can't tell if you're joking or playing it up here. The button literally says Hire in both the Tavern and Cave.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I can't tell if you're joking or playing it up here. The button literally says Hire in both the Tavern and Cave.
Oh, I haven't seen that one~~~
I only thought you can only hire someone at the soldier camp thing.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Oh, I haven't seen that one~~~
I only thought you can only hire someone at the soldier camp thing.
When looking at any character other than your own, at the top of the screen, pretty much dead center of the screen, it tells you their salary.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
There is a book in game

book.png book2.png

It lists what needs to be done

Here is the job and achievement, keep in mind that I haven't finished the last two achievement

book3.png book4.png book5.png

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
If i recall correctly :

-All-species -> trait to have all base species unlocked at game start (useless for Druid), so Siena can create them and Evo turn into them.
-Quest-completer -> trait to start game at tavern rank D instead of F

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
Basically, there is a book of achievement that you can check up yeah. I'm not good with breeding or playing Creation so I can't complete it. I mainly just fuse with Druid or solo with Crea.

Hopefully the Crea/Druid pic from Syvaron made it into game somehow

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
There is a book in game

View attachment 1125625 View attachment 1125627

It lists what needs to be done

Here is the job and achievement, keep in mind that I haven't finished the last two achievement

View attachment 1125633 View attachment 1125634 View attachment 1125632
If this was a reply to me, I think you missed the post where I listed out how many achievements I had completed/available/unavailable as well as the number of unlocks I was missing.

I'm well aware of the book. There are more unlocks than achievements, not including the species/trait unlocks for your starters.

Reactions: Altruant

Patran

Apr 28, 2018
Yet another question from me!
Where do you get the Cleansing Staff needed to purify Siena? (As Nila of course)

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Where do you get the Cleansing Staff needed to purify Siena? (As Nila of course)
In the story portals named "library_1" followed by "library_2". You have to make specific choices in them to get the staff though, but it's clear enough when you get there.

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Holly shit. Breeding an "uNinHeRitABlE" skill is so wasteful. Yet I did it... Got two out of the five I wanted but I didn't want to miss the true ending opportunity. (Took me the entire length of a medium campaign to get those luck eggs... At least they hatched with extra growth)

Meet Maximus and Oblivious. (along with Kaiyu they made the Overseer fight look pretty pathetic...)
View attachment 1121915 View attachment 1121913

By the way, any tips on Frag Cristal hunt? I simple couldn't find more than 8 this entire campaign even zaping throw portals with magic vision and teleport.
How do you even get that thing on the wiki it say you can transform into one so can you somehow obtain one with the prince since he doesn't have a god

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Some time after you complete First Encounter, Tori you about a portal that contains the info on how to deal with Creation without killing Siena. Completing that portal you a choice of getting the info, salvaging the crumbling ruins or saving fleeing survivors. Picking the first option opens another portal which is going to award you the staff (which is, funny enough, a spear-type weapon) upon its completion.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2017
How do you even get that thing on the wiki it say you can transform into one so can you somehow obtain one with the prince since he doesn't have a god
To be short, as far as I know it's a Sienna NG+ exclusive thing.

She can copycat anything she fucks (or gene extract) and doesn't have the Giant tag. While Nile is unique and you won't recrute her by fucking her brains out, her forms are just as simple to copy as the normal procedure. I don't think you can see her Godform until the final mission, so I belive Godform breeding to be NG+ exclusive. (There might be some shenanigans to inflate rival power in order to make it popup sooner but I haven't seen it)

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
To be short, as far as I know it's a Sienna NG+ exclusive thing.

She can copycat anything she fucks (or gene extract) and doesn't have the Giant tag. While Nile is unique and you won't recrute her by fucking her brains out, her forms are just as simple to copy as the normal procedure. I don't think you can see her Godform until the final mission, so I belive Godform breeding to be NG+ exclusive. (There might be some shenanigans to inflate rival power in order to make it popup sooner but I haven't seen it)
By copy you mean the slime

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Is there a way to check out what's a character's arena rank? I'm doing the king's quest where you need to level up his soldier but I needed to change party members because of exhaustion and no others seem to have the same rank, regardless of level. When I tried changing the party completely to check whether I had to fight from E rank regardless of level the party had incompatibilities as well and I thought it would be easier to ask here than to test every single possible combination. Of course I can just wait for another day while they rest, but it seems stupid for the rank not to be visible anywhere.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Is there a way to check out what's a character's arena rank? I'm doing the king's quest where you need to level up his soldier but I needed to change party members because of exhaustion and no others seem to have the same rank, regardless of level. When I tried changing the party completely to check whether I had to fight from E rank regardless of level the party had incompatibilities as well and I thought it would be easier to ask here than to test every single possible combination. Of course I can just wait for another day while they rest, but it seems stupid for the rank not to be visible anywhere.
The arena rank is shown in the top-right corner of every character's portrait.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes