MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Edit: I guess you're right. I set the size dial to 85%. But I don't feel he's that young looking. Setting the dial to 100%.
Approved?
Will redo the renders. Will hopefully be able to re-up with adjusted size tomorrow.
Muuuuuch better, thank you!

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Overview:
Possessed is a kinetic novel about Dorothea, a deeply religious widowed mother living on a farm with her son.
Their local priest is replaced by an imposter with bad intentions, who plants sinful ideas in the mind of the son.
This eventually lead to the demonic possession of Dorothea by the demon Luciphur.
Luciphur is a perverted demon, and will end up making Dorothea do all kinds of fucked up stuff. Mostly things related to her son.​
Please, please, PLEASE do not deviate from this path. Stay the course and finish this game. Since the mom is the protagonist, and she's going to get to be the pervert, I hope to see more of her inner thoughts than anyone elses. And whatever you do, don't fuck it up by giving the son a huge dick or have him dominating his mom. Godspeed.

Reactions: Frumi and anon280

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Possessed [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 50mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
slutlabs
just want to say i love the story so far. simple but so niche in VN that it scratches an itch.
quick feedback (v0.1):

• the renders are average—below averagebut the story and pacing makes it irrelevant to me right now
    • attention to lighting is helping this graphical issue
  • simple countryside corruption of religious family
    • i like how you are doing the corruption, it feels natural to the plot
  • big booty conservative milf
  • the corruption theme of conservative family will make for juicy scenes
    • thus far: the hand kiss and the son's nocturnal emission is in the right direction as being subtle forms
  • no audio for viewer notice

i look forward to the interactions on the farmland and the other farmers but also her son as opposed to the priest being the first one to physically be involved with Dorothy. his character can be made interesting in that his motives remain hidden and acts as a voyeur but that's obviously up to your creative decision.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
well, yes, at the beginning the size of the hero is ok (don't change it), the ability to choose the age is even better , the only thing I don't want in this title is a huge penis and NTR.

So far that's all I can say, cool theme with a lot of potential
Please, please, PLEASE do not deviate from this path. Stay the course and finish this game. Since the mom is the protagonist, and she's going to get to be the pervert, I hope to see more of her inner thoughts than anyone elses. And whatever you do, don't fuck it up by giving the son a huge dick or have him dominating his mom. Godspeed.
i second these posts
keeping it simple and true to your main direction is the way to go here so you don't end up overcomplicating your plot and slowing your development
to reiterate what i agree with:
  • i dont care about the son's height, his model is believable enough to pass for an adolescent
  • no huge dick ugh, i'm tired of that trope
  • focus on mom content (idc if it's with son or other residents, though most people may rather son)
  • maledom doesn't seem necessary either. corruption works fine
i only say this if you want opinion on direction, it's not me telling you to do it

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Was gonna try this but the Mom Son aspect ratio puts me off.
In most of these game's the Dev makes what looks exactly like a child.
Then try's to tell us he's a young adult or a young man with so syndrome or other.
And in this game you haven't so for that I commend you.
In this game you have a young adult looking like a young adult.
The only issue is his Mom's a fekin Giant.
Now unless there is a medical issue or a history of gene's from a short person family that have passed to the son but skipped the Giantess of a Mother.
Since most boy's by 18 are just about if not quite a bit taller than their Mom's especially in modern times.
Were as looking at this either this Son just looks like he could be 18 but is actually only 12 or His Dad came from a family of homunculus either that or His Mom is related to Amazon Giants.
Either way this may well be a good game but just can't bring myself to try it.
Simply because it looks to weird .
Anyway best of luck.

• Angry
Reactions: Six0

lysada

Jun 3, 2023
View attachment 2669638

Overview:
Possessed is a kinetic novel about Dorothea, a deeply religious widowed mother living on a farm with her son.
Their local priest is replaced by an imposter with bad intentions, who plants sinful ideas in the mind of the son.
This eventually eventually lead to the demonic possession of Dorothea by the demon Lucyphur.
Lucyphur is a perverted demon, and will end up making Dorothea do all kinds of fucked up stuff. Mostly things related to her son.
There is no sexual content yet. There will be semi-sexual content in next release, which I hope will be next week.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-02
Release Date: 2023-06-02
Developer: Slutlabs
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: -
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android port: https://f95zone.to/threads/possessed-v0-1-slutlabs.162301/post-10919436
View attachment 2669645 View attachment 2669646 View attachment 2669647
BEST

lysada

Jun 3, 2023
Was gonna try this but the Mom Son aspect ratio puts me off.
In most of these game's the Dev makes what looks exactly like a child.
Then try's to tell us he's a young adult or a young man with so syndrome or other.
And in this game you haven't so for that I commend you.
In this game you have a young adult looking like a young adult.
The only issue is his Mom's a fekin Giant.
Now unless there is a medical issue or a history of gene's from a short person family that have passed to the son but skipped the Giantess of a Mother.
Since most boy's by 18 are just about if not quite a bit taller than their Mom's especially in modern times.
Were as looking at this either this Son just looks like he could be 18 but is actually only 12 or His Dad came from a family of homunculus either that or His Mom is related to Amazon Giants.
Either way this may well be a good game but just can't bring myself to try it.
Simply because it looks to weird .
Anyway best of luck.
Top you knew it !

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
There will be sexual relations between mom and the demon possessing her. Haven't decided if these are "dream sequences" or "sex with ghost" type scenes.
Invisible "sex with ghost" would be spooky

Good luck on this venture

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
There will be sexual relations between mom and the demon possessing her. Haven't decided if these are "dream sequences" or "sex with ghost" type scenes.
Sex with invisible ghost would be spooky and put the focus on the milf, which is best imo

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Sex with invisible ghost would be spooky and put the focus on the milf, which is best imo
There will be sexual relations between mom and the demon possessing her. Haven't decided if these are "dream sequences" or "sex with ghost" type scenes. The demon will be personified as a female with the ability to grow a dick when needed.
I vote make it a masturbation scene. The demon could be actively putting wild thoughts in her head that she can't resist touching herself to.

Originally planned for the demon to be male, but changed my mind.
Thank you. This averts one of the most annoying cliches out there for female perverts. And that's them only being that way because they're under the influence of a male higher power.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I am still working on redoing the renders with increased size on Michael.
WTF? Don't ruin this by aging up the shota. You haven't even posted this on Patreon yet to warrant the censorship. Their size difference is a huge part of what makes this special. Don't go the route of every other generic incest game out there that plays it safe. It'll be boring as hell.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes