Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
getting error help
ignore is not there and rollback is useless
Reasons to read the OP...

1678582298138.png

1678582317689.png
and just click roll back or ignore
That won't solve the problem. He has to use the patch.

HAHA THATS ALL YOU WORRIED ABOUT MY CAPS. LOL
Lack of courtesy and understanding of basic text-based communication etuguette. Writing in all caps is SHOUTING.

whats a patch?
In this instance, thing required so game not have those errors.
Also, stop double-posting. That's a form of spamming.
Just edit your post to add more.

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Chapter 12:
I need to see:
Drew and Hunter fucking Ophelia
Drew fucking Lucia and her mum
Hunter fucking Eva
Drew drugging the MC and fucking his ass lol

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Asnaleme

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
Reasons to read the OP...

View attachment 2459883

View attachment 2459884

That won't solve the problem. He has to use the patch.

Lack of courtesy and understanding of basic text-based communication etuguette. Writing in all caps is SHOUTING.

In this instance, thing required so game not have those errors.
Also, stop double-posting. That's a form of spamming.
Just edit your post to add more.
AND YOU MAD AT MY CAPS? SMH.. Is this better? HUH?

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Imagine in the next chapter 12:
Drew and Sterling are fighting about how Drew and Hunter are too clingy over the girls. Drew said that either she or Hunter will eventually get control and fuck all the girls. Then she says that all of them will be knocked up by her or Hunter. They start to fight and then Sterling says at least he has fucked them all in their asses,pussies and mouths. And that he has cum inside them and could have knocked them all up. Drew is standing there shocked. Sterling then replies that there is nothing that Drew can do about it and he walks away. Later in the night Drew sneaks into Sterling and Lucia's room while Lucia is sleeping Drew drugs Sterling and starts to fuck his ass nice and hard and she records it. She eventually cums inside his ass. She then goes to walk away but she see's Lucia fingering her pussy in her sleep, ths then turns Drew on and then Drew starts fucking Lucia bareback in her pussy eventually cumming inside her pussy. Drew then fucks Lucia's ass and cums inside her ass. Drew decides to fuck Lucia's pussy once more and fucks her deeper. She starts to cum inside Lucia's pussy but pushes deeper in so her cock is at the entrance of Lucia's womb and she knocks her up. The next day Sterling is sore and Lucia ask is he fucked her in her sleep as the bed was soaked with cum stains and her ass and pussy were filled to the brim. Sterlihg says I think I did. Later Drew appears and says to Sterling I have a video of me fucking yoour ass and cumming inn you. This is then used as blackmail for Drew as he now knows Drew and Hunter have evidence of him with the cameras fucking all the girls. Drew says he wont show anyone if she can fuck the girls for now one and too breed them. End of chapter 12. This is just a fantasy stript not real.

• Sad
Reactions: Rabbit6605

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
is there any possibility that Flora will help Ophelia in the future episode(s) to help her in making her cooking career a success ?
[I'm guessing 2-3 updates are remaining for this game to complete]

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Imagine in the next chapter 12:
Drew and Sterling are fighting about how Drew and Hunter are too clingy over the girls. Drew said that either she or Hunter will eventually get control and fuck all the girls. Then she says that all of them will be knocked up by her or Hunter. They start to fight and then Sterling says at least he has fucked them all in their asses,pussies and mouths. And that he has cum inside them and could have knocked them all up. Drew is standing there shocked. Sterling then replies that there is nothing that Drew can do about it and he walks away. Later in the night Drew sneaks into Sterling and Lucia's room while Lucia is sleeping Drew drugs Sterling and starts to fuck his ass nice and hard and she records it. She eventually cums inside his ass. She then goes to walk away but she see's Lucia fingering her pussy in her sleep, ths then turns Drew on and then Drew starts fucking Lucia bareback in her pussy eventually cumming inside her pussy. Drew then fucks Lucia's ass and cums inside her ass. Drew decides to fuck Lucia's pussy once more and fucks her deeper. She starts to cum inside Lucia's pussy but pushes deeper in so her cock is at the entrance of Lucia's womb and she knocks her up. The next day Sterling is sore and Lucia ask is he fucked her in her sleep as the bed was soaked with cum stains and her ass and pussy were filled to the brim. Sterlihg says I think I did. Later Drew appears and says to Sterling I have a video of me fucking yoour ass and cumming inn you. This is then used as blackmail for Drew as he now knows Drew and Hunter have evidence of him with the cameras fucking all the girls. Drew says he wont show anyone if she can fuck the girls for now one and too breed them. End of chapter 12. This is just a fantasy stript not real.
I read it and nice imagination. How about getting drew and hunter a cock container with spikes that impale their cocks when erect. Train them to be good boys and fuck each other.

Reactions: thatguyfoot007

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3, have you ever considered doing a music mod for this game?
Actually not really. It's quite progressed already and, well, a sandbox game (not my preferred game style). So a complete Mod with ingame music is not possible, sorry. But I have at least made a quick Mod version with my mood based jukebox player + some background tracks. Hope that is also ok for you.

Jan 17, 2024
updated my Mod and port to the new available Ch.12
New: an unlock for the "memories"

Download Mod Ch12Music (~55MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android port from the game compressed Ch12
with integrated patch and Mod Ch12Music (~1.4GB)
-

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
PowerVacuum_01.jpg PowerVacuum_02.jpg PowerVacuum_02a.jpg PowerVacuum_03.jpg PowerVacuum_04.jpg PowerVacuum_05.jpg PowerVacuum_06.jpg

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 364 Votes