Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just now getting around to playing chapter 11. I know, I've been playing other games and neglected this one. Shame on me. LoL.
Anywho. Is it just me, or am I noticing a lot more miss-spellings and just weird words since the end of chapter 10? When the MC was banging his mom in the clothing store, there was a lot of weird type. And just now, Aliza was supposed, I guess, to say "You know it". But it said "You knowick?" Love the game, but just wondering if anyone proof-reads these before they are released?

• Haha
Reactions: BaeScout83

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
Just now getting around to playing chapter 11. I know, I've been playing other games and neglected this one. Shame on me. LoL.
Anywho. Is it just me, or am I noticing a lot more miss-spellings and just weird words since the end of chapter 10? When the MC was banging his mom in the clothing store, there was a lot of weird type. And just now, Aliza was supposed, I guess, to say "You know it". But it said "You knowick?" Love the game, but just wondering if anyone proof-reads these before they are released?
shame-gameofthrones.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm getting a few missing images, too. Brenna by the pool, Brenna's bedroom when her photo is there, and the book club. So far. Do I need to redownload to get them? Or am I not the only one getting these?

john984

Jun 6, 2020
You need to install the mandatory patch from the OP

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
Idk if someone said it already but in the teasers Kiera and nora seem to be moving in Catherine's room so she might in turn move into Brenna's room. Might hint there will be a lot of Brenna x Catherine in chapter 12

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Idk if someone said it already but in the teasers Kiera and nora seem to be moving in Catherine's room so she might in turn move into Brenna's room. Might hint there will be a lot of Brenna x Catherine in chapter 12
where did you hear these teasers from?

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
What do you think all the sex scenes will be in the next chapter 12?
What types and with who?
Also including bad endings?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Her boobs ARE natural.
Hormones(to encourage them to grow) + family genetics(see Ophelia and Brenna) = big bouncy Drew titties.
Taking hormones can make them grow THAT large?
Why is the silicone industry still alive then?
And being genetically still male (taking hormones does not change the existance of a Y chromosome), the family genes of huge breasts (that aren't present at Catherine, by the way) should not be factor here, I guess.
Nevertheless, as long as taking hormones does not deactivate the sperm production, Drew might still be able to impregnate someone. Even though the lack of balls might influence its quality. :unsure:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Nevertheless, as long as taking hormones does not deactivate the sperm production, Drew might still be able to impregnate someone. Even though the lack of balls might influence its quality. :unsure:
The words "sperm" and "semen" get used interchangeably, but they actually mean different things. Sperm is made in the testes, which Drew had removed. Semen is made in the seminal vesicles and prostate gland, which Drew still has. Drew can still create semen (i.e. "cum") but there's no sperm in it, hence she cannot impregnate someone.

Reactions: GuidoSardenia

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
The words "sperm" and "semen" get used interchangeably, but they actually mean different things. Sperm is made in the testes, which Drew had removed. Semen is made in the seminal vesicles and prostate gland, which Drew still has. Drew can still create semen (i.e. "cum") but there's no sperm in it, hence she cannot impregnate someone.
The question is thought why did Drew remove her testes?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I think Drew explained (in ch10 bad end with Tiff) that she had them removed so she could control her testosterone level, as that is where the hormone is (mainly) produced. Too much testosterone would make Drew look more masculine, after all.

There's the additional "benefit" (depending how you look at it) of not having to worry about impregnating anyone.

Also the meta benefit of giving us in the audience a more feminine view when seeing Drew from various angles during sex.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I think Drew explained (in ch10 bad end with Tiff) that she had them removed so she could control her testosterone level, as that is where the hormone is (mainly) produced. Too much testosterone would make Drew look more masculine, after all.

There's the additional "benefit" (depending how you look at it) of not having to worry about impregnating anyone.

Also the meta benefit of giving us in the audience a more feminine view when seeing Drew from various angles during sex.
I must have misread the bad ending with Tiff there.
Also I would have prefered Drew too have the testes that way she could continue to impregnate the girls when fucking them

Reactions: Asmodeus34

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
She responds in the bad ending of chapter 10 she likes "how girly it looks" to be honest I don't agree with her but maybe in the end MC will agree to share some girls with Drew as long as he's together and can get laid with her.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
You need to install the mandatory patch from the OP
I always DL that and install that when I DL a new update. Even before it was mandatory. Still, had some weird shit being said instead of words. Like, one spot was just Ophilia saying "sa". Then the MC responding with words like she asked a question.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes