jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
I haven't been on this thread since the release of Ch 11. Is the Sex Dream vote the new What If? or is that a separate thing?

john984

Jun 6, 2020
I haven't been on this thread since the release of Ch 11. Is the Sex Dream vote the new What If? or is that a separate thing?
What If are on hold until the main game is complete
Sex dream is a new thing dev made for the highest patreon members

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I really wanted a "what if" with Starling (♀) as cannon, it's kinda unfair how hot she is and not appearing anymore lol.
I was imagining a cenario with Sterling and Starling being inseparable twins, and she goes out of the house with her brother before the plot starts. When they get back to the house she HELPS Sterling from the start to get rid of Hunter and seduce the rest of the family with him (Lucia is kinda useless in this regard). Happy twins wincest ftw :giggle:

photo_2023-04-12_20-28-49.jpg

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
I really wanted a "what if" with Starling (♀) as cannon, it's kinda unfair how hot she is and not appearing anymore lol.
I was imagining a cenario with Sterling and Starling being inseparable twins, and she goes out of the house with her brother before the plot starts. When they get back to the house she HELPS Sterling from the start to get rid of Hunter and seduce the rest of the family with him (Lucia is kinda useless in this regard). Happy twins wincest ftw :giggle:

View attachment 2541914
It would be nice to see Starling back, besides making all those "fights" against Drew/Hunter fairer, this game needs more scenes with multiple girls, I believe there are less than 10 now and most involve Amber or Eva, I think it will start to have more of that in the next few chapters but who knows.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
It would be nice to see Starling back, besides making all those "fights" against Drew/Hunter fairer, this game needs more scenes with multiple girls, I believe there are less than 10 now and most involve Amber or Eva, I think it will start to have more of that in the next few chapters but who knows.
Sterling is winning the fights the now

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Cool this is remarkably similar to an idea I posted two. Question is would we all ways have to find a femanine ver of the MC name in a playthrough? :)

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes